classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Thought you all might be interested in this

grantj

This is from Scrapbook Update

Legal.After settling their patent infringement lawsuit against Tonic Studios in July, My Sweet Petunia moved on to another target in October: Stampin’ Up. In a widely anticipated move, My Sweet Petunia filed suit against Stampin’ Up in October 2018 alleging the company was infringing its patents on the MISTI tool by selling its Stamparatus tool. Stampin’ Up! has filed counter-claims against My Sweet Petunia challenging, among other things, the validity of one of My Sweet Petunia’s patents.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Thought you all might be interested in this

Nola Burkhard

I’m not surprised by this either as I heard they went after Tim Holtz with his “platform.”
Hopefully SU! will not have to pull this product - it’s been great for sales!!!

Nola
Raining hard in AZ - thankfully just for today!

On Feb 14, 2019, at 7:16 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46568h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Thought%20you%20all%20might%20be%20interested%20in%20this
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

This is from Scrapbook Update

Legal.After settling their patent infringement lawsuit against Tonic Studios in July, My Sweet Petunia moved on to another target in October: Stampin’ Up. In a widely anticipated move, My Sweet Petunia filed suit against Stampin’ Up in October 2018 alleging the company was infringing its patents on the MISTI tool by selling its Stamparatus tool. Stampin’ Up! has filed counter-claims against My Sweet Petunia challenging, among other things, the validity of one of My Sweet Petunia’s patents.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

SAB Ribbon???

Nola Burkhard

Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard if we can order the SAB ribbon pack yet? I know they were going to fill the backorders first, and then take orders for it; just wondering if I missed an email or something saying we could order it again.

Many thanks,
Nola
pouring in AZ!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: SAB Ribbon???

Jan Farring

The ISR says estimated availability February 18th

On 2/14/2019 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=SAB Ribbon???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard if we can order the SAB ribbon pack yet? I know they were going to fill the backorders first, and then take orders for it; just wondering if I missed an email or something saying we could order it again.

Many thanks,
Nola
pouring in AZ!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46574.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Super - thanks for the update!!!

On Feb 14, 2019, at 10:25 AM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46575h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Guys,

Many thanks,
Nola
pouring in AZ!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46574.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46575.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

But unless you have a backorder coming, I don’t think it’s order-able any longer.  Very sadly I mention that.    :(
~Blythe

On Feb 14, 2019, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46576h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

On Feb 14, 2019, at 10:25 AM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46575h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Guys, 

Many thanks, 
Nola 
pouring in AZ! 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46574.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

-- 
Jan Farring
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46575.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46576.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

No, I hope not - I signed up for them to email me when the back orders were filled so I could put in an order for a customer who was not able to get any.

Hope not!!! Nola

On Feb 14, 2019, at 11:14 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46577h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

But unless you have a backorder coming, I don’t think it’s order-able any longer.  Very sadly I mention that.    :(
~Blythe

On Feb 14, 2019, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46576h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

Hi Guys, 

Many thanks, 
Nola 
pouring in AZ! 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46574.html

-- 
Jan Farring
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46575.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46576.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46577.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SAB Ribbon???

donnab07
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Blythe, I think you are correct.  Very sad situation, indeed!  My customers love the ribbon, and are very disappointed that they cannot buy it.  Stampin’ Up! seriously underestimated on this one.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46577h29@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46577h29@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: SAB Ribbon???

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

Hi Guys, 

Many thanks, 
Nola 
pouring in AZ! 

-- 
Jan Farring
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

nolaburkhard@icloud.com

SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46577.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: SAB Ribbon???

Lois Folla

I know it’s disappointing sometimes but we really need to stay positive and roll with he punches. I’m not  saying you girls aren’t at all… I too get annoyed when SU! Doesn’t think things through or order enough like all the DSP in the Holiday catalog that was unavailable… but if we can’t change it, we need to put that smile on our face and if our customers complain, look for a positive beside of course understanding their feelings…

If we say to our customers , yes I know I agree, it ticks me off too that SU!.... blah blah blah…. You are hurting your business and SU!

Again, I’m not saying that is what everyone is done, but I’m sure some who are reading this do that…. And agreeing and complaining about a negative with a customer is never a good thing. They are right, but we are still better than the big box stores that also run out of ribbons etc…..

Good luck with these difficult and sticky positions you are in because of under ordering by SU!

You ladies, have this!!!  I just act like, oh wow, they were so popular, they actually sold out… what would you like in place of it…. Your first choice was a popular choice, so sorry I can’t get it for you….

Have a great day!

My cup is ALWAYS half full, no matter what! Is life easy, no, but it’s all worth it 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n46583h89@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46583h89@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Blythe, I think you are correct. Very sad situation, indeed! My customers love the ribbon, and are very disappointed that they cannot buy it. Stampin’ Up! seriously underestimated on this one.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46577h29@.nabble [ml+s1100894n46577h29@.nabble]

~Blythe

Hi Guys, 

Many thanks, 
Nola 
pouring in AZ! 

-- 
Jan Farring
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

nolaburkhard@icloud.com

SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46583.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert
In reply to this post by donnab07

Here's what SU said in one of the announcements.  A second order WILL allow orders while supplies last.  I wouldn't expect they will last long though...

The Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (item 149623) may be one of our most popular Sale-A-Bration items ever. It’s been so popular, in fact, that it has exceeded our product forecast and sold out in our North American markets. We have a shipment coming in to fulfill backorders, but because this item has been in such high demand, we have been forced to turn off the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack. Unfortunately, this initial shipment will help us fulfill only orders that have already been placed. Once backorders have been fulfilled, a second shipment will arrive at the beginning of March, which will allow us to turn on this item again; it will be available while supplies last only.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 3:28 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46583h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+SU!:+SAB+Ribbon???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Blythe, I think you are correct. Very sad situation, indeed! My customers love the ribbon, and are very disappointed that they cannot buy it. Stampin’ Up! seriously underestimated on this one.

Donna Bagwell

blythek@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???

But unless you have a backorder coming, I don’t think it’s order-able any longer.  Very sadly I mention that.    :(

~Blythe

On Feb 14, 2019, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46576h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???

On Feb 14, 2019, at 10:25 AM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46575h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Guys, 

Many thanks, 
Nola 
pouring in AZ! 

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com 

-- 
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

nolaburkhard@icloud.com

SU! Demo since 2005

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46583.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Well, I was hoping sooner then March! Guess we’ll see.
Thanks again,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 14, 2019, at 3:12 PM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46591h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: SAB Ribbon???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Here's what SU said in one of the announcements. A second order WILL allow orders while supplies last. I wouldn't expect they will last long though...

The Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (item 149623) may be one of our most popular Sale-A-Bration items ever. It’s been so popular, in fact, that it has exceeded our product forecast and sold out in our North American markets. We have a shipment coming in to fulfill backorders, but because this item has been in such high demand, we have been forced to turn off the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack. Unfortunately, this initial shipment will help us fulfill only orders that have already been placed. Once backorders have been fulfilled, a second shipment will arrive at the beginning of March, which will allow us to turn on this item again; it will be available while supplies last only.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 3:28 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46583h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+SU!:+SAB+Ribbon???

Donna Bagwell

blythek@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???

But unless you have a backorder coming, I don’t think it’s order-able any longer. Very sadly I mention that. :(

~Blythe

On Feb 14, 2019, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46576h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???

On Feb 14, 2019, at 10:25 AM, SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46575h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

Hi Guys,

Many thanks,
Nola
pouring in AZ!

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46575.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

SU! Demo since 2005

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46576.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46591.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

💖👍💖

On Feb 14, 2019, at 2:40 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46584h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: SAB Ribbon???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

I know it’s disappointing sometimes but we really need to stay positive and roll with he punches. I’m not saying you girls aren’t at all… I too get annoyed when SU! Doesn’t think things through or order enough like all the DSP in the Holiday catalog that was unavailable… but if we can’t change it, we need to put that smile on our face and if our customers complain, look for a positive beside of course understanding their feelings…

If we say to our customers , yes I know I agree, it ticks me off too that SU!.... blah blah blah…. You are hurting your business and SU!

Again, I’m not saying that is what everyone is done, but I’m sure some who are reading this do that…. And agreeing and complaining about a negative with a customer is never a good thing. They are right, but we are still better than the big box stores that also run out of ribbons etc…..

Good luck with these difficult and sticky positions you are in because of under ordering by SU!

You ladies, have this!!! I just act like, oh wow, they were so popular, they actually sold out… what would you like in place of it…. Your first choice was a popular choice, so sorry I can’t get it for you….

Have a great day!

My cup is ALWAYS half full, no matter what! Is life easy, no, but it’s all worth it 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n46583h89@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46583h89@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20SAB%20Ribbon???

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46577h29@.nabble [ml+s1100894n46577h29@.nabble]

~Blythe

Hi Guys, 

Many thanks, 
Nola 
pouring in AZ! 

-- 
Jan Farring
541-390-3390

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

SU! Demo since 2005

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thought-you-all-might-be-interested-in-this-tp46568p46584.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com