Thinking of starting a blog check out this course. It REALLY helped me.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Thinking of starting a blog check out this course. It REALLY helped me.

Newsletter Co-op Coordinator
Hi Everyone,
Two years ago I decided to take my Stampin' Up business online.  I decided to start with a blog and let me tell you I had no idea how difficult it was to figure it out.  I had paid another course (which I will not name it) over $500 only to be frustrated as it did not teach me the technical stuff.  Then I came across Allison Lindstrom's course.  It cost half of what I paid for the other course and I thought let me give it a try.  Let me tell you I have become SO comfortable with blogging that I was extremely grateful I had found Allison.  I know a lot of you are thinking of going online and if you are thinking of starting a blog, trust me you will not be disappointed with Allison's course.  I have found her to passionate about blogging.  She is available to answer any questions no matter where you are in blogging journal.  Trust me I have emailed her many times to ask questions and I have gotten answers instantly.  She offers 3 levels to the course:
• The Beginner's Package is for getting your feet wet and trying to decide if blogging is really for you.
• The Intermediate Package is for someone who's ready to blog but needs help with the techie side of things.
• And the Advanced Package is for someone who's ready to work hard over the next year to build their business and would like to have additional 1:1 help to do it.
The course is self pace, which means you can start, pause or end whenever you want and you have access to it forever.  I have gone back to this course many times to help me remember how to do certain things.  The best part is as the course is updated you have access to all updates.  
For more information, check it out here:  Course is open for 4 more days.

Allison Lindstorm Course
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@gmail.com