The last 6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
139 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: It's Paper Pumpkin Party Time!

Nola Burkhard

Oh poo! I have my catalog kits Kickoff on The 24th at 4 Pacific time!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2020, at 3:09 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54916h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=It's Paper Pumpkin Party Time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Last month we had a great time gathering via Zoom to visit and put together our paper pumpkin kits. Let’s do it again this month on August 24. I know that 6:30 pm Pacific time is a little late for the East Coast so am suggesting an alternative of 3 pm Pacific time. Kim Innis has a paid Zoom account and will host the party this month. Please include both of us in your response and let us know which time is best for you.
Cheers,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p54916.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Paper Pumpkin Soon call on the 24th………..either time is fine with me.  I will plaster the time I my forehead so I don’t forget this time!!!!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

On Aug 10, 2020, at 4:09 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54916h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=It's%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20Time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Last month we had a great time gathering via Zoom to visit and put together our paper pumpkin kits. Let’s do it again this month on August 24. I know that 6:30 pm Pacific time is a little late for the East Coast so am suggesting an alternative of 3 pm Pacific time. Kim Innis has a paid Zoom account and will host the party this month. Please include both of us in your response and let us know which time is best for you.
Cheers,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p54916.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Delphine Rinehart

This sounds fun so I am in

Delphine😊

On Aug 10, 2020, at 4:09 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54916h94@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=It's Paper Pumpkin Party Time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Cheers,
Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h60@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I will be there. It’s on my calendar for the 24th.  Please post the time when you decide.  Thanks,
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Aug 10, 2020, at 6:09 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54916h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=It's%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20Time!

Cheers,
Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

I would love to try this. Add me to the list, please.

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 5:14 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n54966h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+It's+Paper+Pumpkin+Party+Time!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

I will be there. It’s on my calendar for the 24th.  Please post the time when you decide.  Thanks,
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Aug 10, 2020, at 6:09 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n54916h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@...?subject=It's%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20Time!

Cheers,
Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%2Bs1100894n2h80@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p54966.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h89@n7.nabble.com

--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
|

Connie

Please add me to the invite list. I would prefer 3 p.m. Pacific time.
Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 6:09 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n54916h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=It's+Paper+Pumpkin+Party+Time!

Cheers,
Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h23@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Wreath-making Time

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

Your challenge this week is to design a card or 3D item with a wreath on it. We have the Arrange a Wreath bundle from the Annual Catalog, the Brass rings from the Forever Greenery Suite, and the wonderful leaf punch in the Gilded Autumn suite at our disposal to create a wreath. Let’s see the variety of wreaths we can come up with. Be sure to pin your creation to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC626.

Check out this lovely wreath by Jessica Lewis using the Gilded Autumn suite of products and the Sprig Punch.

Happy designing and pinning,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messheimer and Kim Innes Are Winners!

Sue Erickson

Robin entered these two cards in the SUDSOL Design Challenge 624 - Birthday cards and Kim Innes entered her mini coffee cups for SDC625. Congratulations on winning a free week of SUDSOL!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Robin Messheimer and Kim Innes Are Winners!

Kim Innis

Thanks, Sue!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020, 8:07 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n55067h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Robin+Messheimer+and+Kim+Innes+Are+Winners!

Robin entered these two cards in the SUDSOL Design Challenge 624 - Birthday cards and Kim Innes entered her mini coffee cups for SDC625. Congratulations on winning a free week of SUDSOL!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55067.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Robin Messheimer and Kim Innes Are Winners!

Robin Messenheimer

Yay! I’m glad I had a chance to wish Sue a Happy Birthday!

Robin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please note that my preferred e-mail address has changed to Rmessenheimer@gmail.com. I have noted that e-mail addressed to rmessenheimer@ has frequently not been delivered to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: ml+s1100894n55067h46@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55067h46@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 2:08 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Robin Messheimer and Kim Innes Are Winners!

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Robin%20Messheimer%20and%20Kim%20Innes%20Are%20Winners!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55067.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h31@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Wreath-making Time

Sue Erickson

Your challenge this week is to design a card or 3D item with a wreath on it. We have the Arrange a Wreath bundle from the Annual Catalog, the Brass rings from the Forever Greenery Suite, and the wonderful leaf punch in the Gilded Autumn suite at our disposal to create a wreath. Let’s see the variety of wreaths we can come up with. Be sure to pin your creation to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC626. 

Check out this lovely wreath by Tracy Elsom using the Arrange a Wreath Bundle. 

Reply | Threaded
|

Join us for Paper Pumpkin Party on Monday

Sue Erickson

Let’s work on our August Paper Pumpkin kit together via Zoom. The party will begin at 3 pm Pacific time, 6 pm Eastern. We have nine stampers already signed up and will be receiving a Zoom invitation. If you want to join us, let me know and I’ll send you an invite. Kim Innis is hosting this event. I’m just organizing it.
See you Monday afternoon?
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Design Challenge Submission - Wreath-making time

Sue Erickson

Here is my submission to this week’s challenge. I used one of the brass rings from Forever Greenery Suite, Red velveteen paper, Poinsettia Petals Bundle, and Beautiful Boughs Dies. Enjoy!

Sue Erickson

Reply | Threaded
|

DSP Scrap Design Challenge

Sue Erickson

Our design challenge is to design, create, and pin a Chevron Fold card. You can find a great tutorial by Lyssa Zwolanek here https://songofmyheartstampers.typepad.com/song_of_my_heart_stampers/2014/08/photo-tutorial-simple-chevron-fold.html. This sis a great way to use up scraps of our wonderful designer series papers.

Check out Lyssa’s card then go make one for yourself. I’m making one as soon as I finish this post. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC627.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Join us for Paper Pumpkin Party on Monday

Penny Nelson

Hi Sue,
I am going yo try and make this.  I'm in CT so I think that would be 5:00 my time.  How long is this expected to last?

Thanks,
Penny Nelson 

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 12:07 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n55152h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Join+us+for+Paper+Pumpkin+Party+on+Monday

Let’s work on our August Paper Pumpkin kit together via Zoom. The party will begin at 3 pm Pacific time, 6 pm Eastern. We have nine stampers already signed up and will be receiving a Zoom invitation. If you want to join us, let me know and I’ll send you an invite. Kim Innis is hosting this event. I’m just organizing it.
Sue Erickson

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55152.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h19@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Hi Penny,
I’ve been busy all afternoon putting up corn so I am just now getting to my emails. I even forgot to go myself as I was so engrossed in doing the corn. LOL!
We’ll definitely do it again next month.
Sue

On Aug 24, 2020, at 10:44 AM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55164h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Join%20us%20for%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20on%20Monday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Hi Sue,
I am going yo try and make this. I'm in CT so I think that would be 5:00 my time. How long is this expected to last?

Thanks,
Penny Nelson

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 12:07 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n55152h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sue Erickson

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55152.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h19@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55164.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I had to laugh when you weren’t there and I was Sue!  :)  It was FUN!  Lots of good ideas bounced around.

~Blythe

On Aug 24, 2020, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55173h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Join%20us%20for%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20on%20Monday

Hi Penny,
I’ve been busy all afternoon putting up corn so I am just now getting to my emails. I even forgot to go myself as I was so engrossed in doing the corn. LOL!
Sue

On Aug 24, 2020, at 10:44 AM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55164h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Join%20us%20for%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20on%20Monday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Hi Sue,
I am going yo try and make this. I'm in CT so I think that would be 5:00 my time. How long is this expected to last?

Thanks,
Penny Nelson

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55164.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55173.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I thoroughly enjoyed last night.  Thank you all for the laughs and opinions.
I really needed it!  Looking forward to next month!  Thanks Kim/Pam for being 
our Gracious moderator.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 25, 2020, at 4:11 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55179h95@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Join us for Paper Pumpkin Party on Monday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I had to laugh when you weren’t there and I was Sue!  :)  It was FUN!  Lots of good ideas bounced around.

~Blythe

On Aug 24, 2020, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55173h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Join%20us%20for%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20on%20Monday

Hi Penny,
Sue

Hi Sue,

Thanks,
Penny Nelson

Sue Erickson

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55173.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55179.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

You're welcome, Barbara.   I throughly enjoyed it and all of you!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 6:57 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n55181h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Join+us+for+Paper+Pumpkin+Party+on+Monday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I thoroughly enjoyed last night.  Thank you all for the laughs and opinions.
I really needed it!  Looking forward to next month!  Thanks Kim/Pam for being 
our Gracious moderator.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 25, 2020, at 4:11 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55179h95@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=Re: SU!: Join us for Paper Pumpkin Party on Monday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I had to laugh when you weren’t there and I was Sue!  :)  It was FUN!  Lots of good ideas bounced around.

~Blythe

On Aug 24, 2020, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n55173h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Join%20us%20for%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20on%20Monday

Hi Penny,
Sue

Hi Sue,

Thanks,
Penny Nelson

Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%2Bs1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55179.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55181.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Join us for Paper Pumpkin Party on Monday

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Yes – It was so fun to see faces I haven’t seen in forever!!  THANK YOU KIM!

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n55182h87@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55182h87@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 5:39 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Join us for Paper Pumpkin Party on Monday

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Join%20us%20for%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20on%20Monday

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

You're welcome, Barbara. I throughly enjoyed it and all of you!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020, 6:57 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n55181h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Join+us+for+Paper+Pumpkin+Party+on+Monday

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I thoroughly enjoyed last night. Thank you all for the laughs and opinions.

I really needed it! Looking forward to next month! Thanks Kim/Pam for being

our Gracious moderator.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

blythek@...?subject=Re: SU!: Join us for Paper Pumpkin Party on Monday

I had to laugh when you weren’t there and I was Sue! :) It was FUN! Lots of good ideas bounced around.

~Blythe

On Aug 24, 2020, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n55173h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Join%20us%20for%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Party%20on%20Monday

Hi Penny,

Sue

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana