1 ... 4567
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Zoom PP Party Tomorrow!

Janet Smith

Never got the invite for the zoom...? 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55650h67@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Zoom PP Party Tomorrow!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

I have you down. Look forward to meeting you.
Sue

On Sep 24, 2020, at 7:05 AM, SUDSOL [Darby Tanko] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n55648h66@.nabble > wrote:

darby@?subject=Re:%20Zoom%20PP%20Party%20Tomorrow!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: darby@

Hi Sue,
Please add me...I’d like to attend this afternoon (PST) I have the link from previous posts.
Thank you
Darby Tanko

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Darby Tanko, please change the email address to: darby@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55648.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55650.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h79@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Through the Window

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

This week’s design challenge is to design and pin a window card where the window is on the front of the card and the image or greeting is on the inside of the card. This is an easy and quick way to add interest to your card. Tag your pins with SDC632 so we can all find them.

I love the beautifully soft colors and elegant look of this card by Rachel Tessman. She used the Beautiful Autumn bundle and the Gold Cards and Envelopes found on page 51 in the Holiday catalog. Guess what is going to be on my next order.

Happy designing and pinning,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Cobwebs...eek!

Sue Erickson

Good morning SUDSOLers. Your challenge this week is to design a card (and pin it) using the cobwebs embossing folder. I have seen some pretty cool ideas with this. Now it’s YOUR turn to show what you can do with it. Don’t have that embossing folder? No problem. Find a sample using it on the internet and pin it to one of your boards. Be sure to tag it with SDC633 so I can find it. 

Tracy Bradley created a wonderful example of the embossing this folder creates in this card. Enjoy! 

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Cobwebs - Eek!

Sue Erickson

There is still plenty of time to participate in this week’s design challenge.  Here is the challenge:

Good morning SUDSOLers. Your challenge this week is to design a card (and pin it) using the cobwebs embossing folder. I have seen some pretty cool ideas with this. Now it’s YOUR turn to show what you can do with it. Don’t have that embossing folder? No problem. Find a sample using it on the internet and pin it to one of your boards. Be sure to tag it with SDC633 so I can find it. 

Heejung Hunsburger used the embossing folder as a background for this darling mummy in a casket. 

Reply | Threaded
|

Bring on the Curves

Sue Erickson

Hey stampers! Your SUDSOL Design Challenge this week should you decide to accept it (please do!) is to design a card, finish it, and pin it to one of your pin boards using the new Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. Believe it or not, I only found two samples of this bundle on Pinterest tonight. If you haven’t ordered it yet, find samples using it on the internet and pin them to your boards. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC634.

Check out this great card by Jan Clothier.

Happy stamping and designing,

Reply | Threaded
|

Quite Curvy Variety Bundle #1

Sue Erickson

Good evening everyone,
I love this new November special of the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle! Here is my first card using this bundle. Enjoy!
Sue Erickson

Reply | Threaded
|

Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Sue Erickson

Good afternoon stampers,
The best time for our hostess Kim Innis to have our monthly PP Party is this coming Tuesday, October 20, at 6 pm Eastern, 3 pm Pacific. Our October kits should be here by then. If your’s doesn’t arrive, I’m sure you have another one you haven’t completed that you can work on. If you aren’t a PP subscriber, why not? Just joking. You can still join us and do some other creative project. The main purpose of getting together is….getting together and you are welcome to join us!
Cheers,
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Blythe Klipple

I hope to see you there, then.  It is fun to just get together.  

~Blythe

On Oct 16, 2020, at 3:35 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55967h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin%20Zoom%20Party%20October%2020
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Good afternoon stampers,
The best time for our hostess Kim Innis to have our monthly PP Party is this coming Tuesday, October 20, at 6 pm Eastern, 3 pm Pacific. Our October kits should be here by then. If your’s doesn’t arrive, I’m sure you have another one you haven’t completed that you can work on. If you aren’t a PP subscriber, why not? Just joking. You can still join us and do some other creative project. The main purpose of getting together is….getting together and you are welcome to join us!
Cheers,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55967.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Hmm…oops.  Nevermind.  Haircut at 2 which won’t have me home till 3.45 -4 p.m. local time. (MT).  Have a great time.

~Blythe

On Oct 16, 2020, at 3:47 PM, Blythe Klipple <blythek@mac.com> wrote:

I hope to see you there, then.  It is fun to just get together.  

~Blythe

On Oct 16, 2020, at 3:35 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55967h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Good afternoon stampers,
Cheers,
Sue Erickson

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55967.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Robin Messenheimer

That will be noon my time, and  I’ll try to make it.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n55967h46@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55967h46@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 11:35 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Good afternoon stampers,
Cheers,
Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h31@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Michelle Williams
Sue Erickson wrote
Good afternoon stampers,
Cheers,
Sue Erickson
What is the code to join the zoom?
Thanks,
Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams
Washington State
missmichelle823@aol.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Michelle Williams
I would like to join the PP Party. What is the zoom link, please.
Michelle Williams

Sue Erickson wrote
Good afternoon stampers,
Cheers,
Sue Erickson
Sue Erickson wrote
Good afternoon stampers,
Cheers,
Sue Erickson
Sue Erickson wrote
Good afternoon stampers,
Cheers,
Sue Erickson
Michelle Williams
Washington State
missmichelle823@aol.com
Reply | Threaded
|

October PP Party

Sue Erickson

Good evening everyone,
Here is the list of those I emailed the Zoom invitation to. If you want to join us tomorrow at 6 pm Eastern/3 pm Pacific, let me know.
Sue Erickson

Jeanne Moss
Blythe Klipple
Delphine Rinehart
Barbara Stitt
Kelly Taranto
Jeanne Walsh
Michelle Williams
Judi Carpenter

Reply | Threaded
|

A Little Batty!

Sue Erickson

It’s almost Halloween and the bats are warming up to make a grand entrance that night. Your challenge this week is to design a card and pin it to one of your pin boards. If you aren’t into Halloween and don’t have a stamp set with a bat, you could perhaps create one with punches. Or you can find a sample on the internet and pin that to one of your boards. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC635.

Here is my batty card. I have had so much fun with the Rainbow Glimmer paper and the Black Glitter paper. Now don’t be scared! 😮

Let’s get a little batty!

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Michelle Williams

I can’t make today’s Paper Pumpkin gathering on Zoom. But I am working on putting my kits together this morning. I found on Paper Pumpkin Fan Club on FB a very explicit explanation of how to line up the wreath stamp with the berries on the pre-printed die cut. It works perfectly using a Stamparatus. Zip zip zip and my wreaths are stamped.

I’m so swamped this week that I’m just making most of the cards as is. There are a couple that I’ll change just because I don’t care for the way they did the “peace” and “love” cards. I’ve seen some other ideas so I won’t have much of a problem taking care of those.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n55972h1@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55972h1@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 12:22 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Zoom Party October 20

missmichelle823@aol.com?subject=Re:%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20Zoom%20Party%20October%2020

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: missmichelle823@aol.com

Sue Erickson wrote

Good afternoon stampers,
Cheers,
Sue Erickson

What is the code to join the zoom?
Thanks,
Michelle Williams

Michelle Williams
Washington State
missmichelle823@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Michelle Williams, please change the email address to: missmichelle823@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p55972.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h31@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - A Little Batty

Sue Erickson

It’s not too late to join in this week’s challenge. Your challenge this week is to design a card and pin it to one of your pin boards. If you aren’t into Halloween and don’t have a stamp set with a bat, you could perhaps create one with punches. Or you can find a sample on the internet and pin that to one of your boards. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC635.

Here is are a couple of cards created with the Hallow Night Magic Bundle. The tri-fold card was created by Cheri Stojkovich and Christie Gridley created the other one.

Now let’s get batty!

Let’s get a little batty!

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis is the Winner of Going Batty!

Sue Erickson

Congratulations Kim for winning this week’s Design Challenge of designing a card with bats on it. Kim actually entered two cards which I have attached for you to enjoy.

Cheers,

Reply | Threaded
|

Trick or Treat

Sue Erickson

Happy Halloween week stampers! Your design challenge this week is to share a treat holder you have made or are making for Halloween. There are so many ways to wrap up treats…mini pizza box, Mosaic Gusseted Cellophane Bags, Little Treats Bundle, and more found on page 79 in the Holiday catalog.

Show us what you have been designing. Pin a photo of your project to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC636. You just might be a winner this week!

Check out this creative treat box by Julie Dimatteo and this one Donna Leonard created with the Celebration Tidings Bundle.

Happy spooky stamping,

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Kim Innis is the Winner of Going Batty!

Kim Innis

Thanks, Sue!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 12:49 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n56079h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Kim+Innis+is+the+Winner+of+Going+Batty!

Congratulations Kim for winning this week’s Design Challenge of designing a card with bats on it. Kim actually entered two cards which I have attached for you to enjoy.

Cheers,

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-last-6-x-6-One-Sheet-Wonder-tp48684p56079.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
1 ... 4567