The Colors SUDSOL members are using on spring cards.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The Colors SUDSOL members are using on spring cards.

Charlotte Lindmeier
I love to see what colors others are using. I know the DSP colors influence what I use. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. I will try some of these combinations. Sharing is what makes SUDSOL so great. Our winner, Peri Beal, wins a week of FREE SUDSOl this week.

Our question this week is:
What color combinations are you using for your spring cards? Which is your favorite?
Petal Pink, Basic Black and Whisper White; or Pool Party, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.
My favorite right now is Calypso Coral with Basic Black.  I like the pop that the black gives. 
Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White or Vellum
Purple Posy, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Petal Pink
I am using Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Pear Pizzaz.
Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral are my spring card favorites.
Seaside Spray, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral
Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green/Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride/Petal Pink - the last two depend on how soft or bright I want to go.
Petal Pink, Sea Foam and Smokey Gray
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: The Colors SUDSOL members are using on spring cards.

Peri Beal

Thank you so much - made my day!

Peri 
Papercraftingthreads.com 

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 12:51 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51962h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=The+Colors+SUDSOL+members+are+using+on+spring+cards.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

I love to see what colors others are using. I know the DSP colors influence what I use. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. I will try some of these combinations. Sharing is what makes SUDSOL so great. Our winner, Peri Beal, wins a week of FREE SUDSOl this week.

Our question this week is:
What color combinations are you using for your spring cards? Which is your favorite?
Petal Pink, Basic Black and Whisper White; or Pool Party, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.
My favorite right now is Calypso Coral with Basic Black. I like the pop that the black gives.
Pool Party, Basic Black and Whisper White or Vellum
Purple Posy, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Petal Pink
I am using Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Pear Pizzaz.
Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral are my spring card favorites.
Seaside Spray, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral
Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight
Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green/Pear Pizzaz, Blushing Bride/Petal Pink - the last two depend on how soft or bright I want to go.
Petal Pink, Sea Foam and Smokey Gray
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/The-Colors-SUDSOL-members-are-using-on-spring-cards-tp51962.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.