Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

joyce pacer
I want to thank Nancy Sutton you the great information she shared with us in the chat room last night.  I know that many of you were interested but had other obligations.  She shared two great documents that you can copy for the information she gave.  You will find them near the end of the chat.  I will leave this information in the chat room until next Wednesday night.

We had 20 people that attended last night which shows me that if it is information that is of interest, people will attend.  I would like for you to share with me topics that you would like to see covered.  It would help me set up programs for the business chat and share.

If you have something that is working extremely well for you and you are willing to be a guest speaker, I would love to have you share.

Please help me out.  Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail.com
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

grantj

How to set up a Facebook Business Page for Stampin' Up!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On September 26, 2019 at 10:46 AM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49884h3@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I want to thank Nancy Sutton you the great information she shared with us in the chat room last night.  I know that many of you were interested but had other obligations.  She shared two great documents that you can copy for the information she gave.  You will find them near the end of the chat.  I will leave this information in the chat room until next Wednesday night.

We had 20 people that attended last night which shows me that if it is information that is of interest, people will attend.  I would like for you to share with me topics that you would like to see covered.  It would help me set up programs for the business chat and share.

If you have something that is working extremely well for you and you are willing to be a guest speaker, I would love to have you share.

Please help me out.  Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks, Joyce

On September 26, 2019 at 11:52 AM "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49885h49@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On September 26, 2019 at 10:46 AM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n49884h3@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49885.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell
In reply to this post by grantj

Yes, I agree with Jan.  How to set up the business Facebook.

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2019, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49885h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On September 26, 2019 at 10:46 AM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49884h3@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49885.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I will work on this topic.  Joyce

On September 26, 2019 at 7:21 PM "SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49889h73@.nabble> wrote:

bdrathmell@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2019, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n49885h47@.nabble > wrote:

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On September 26, 2019 at 10:46 AM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n49884h3@.nabble > wrote:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49889.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

The difference between a business page and a group page on Facebook  and which is to our advantage. 
Sandy England 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2019, at 9:35 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49891h20@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

On September 26, 2019 at 7:21 PM "SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49889h73@.nabble> wrote:

bdrathmell@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2019, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n49885h47@.nabble > wrote:

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49889.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49891.html
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Both are really to our advantage and they are two completely different things.  A group page is set up to share or to handle a certain topic.  You can have as many groups as you wish.  I have one for my customers to share their work and another on for my downline which is closed and only my team can share.  If they drop, they are dropped from the page.  A business page you can advertise and sell products.  It is set up to get people interested in doing business with you.

Joyce

On September 27, 2019 at 12:06 AM "SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49894h28@.nabble> wrote:

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

The difference between a business page and a group page on Facebook  and which is to our advantage. 
Sandy England 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2019, at 9:35 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n49891h20@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

On September 26, 2019 at 7:21 PM "SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n49889h73@.nabble > wrote:

bdrathmell@?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

revjanstamps@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

joycepacer@ ?subject=Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49891.html
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49894.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw
In reply to this post by Sandy England

I will jump in here an address this question because it's something I hear a LOT.

Every business owner needs THREE things on Facebook - a personal page (because you can't have anything on FB without one) on which you can be a person who HAS a business but not present AS a business, a Business Page and at least one customer group.

Your business page is essentially you company "billboard". Fans can't initiate meaningful conversations on a business page nor can they ask questions. You would use this page to make announcements, reminders, put out promotional information and share projects, encourage some engagement by inviting to your group, newsletter sign up etc.  Your GROUP is where your most meaningful interactions will take place. You want to get as many people into your group as possible and be sure to offer the "really good stuff" there.

The reasons for this are FB is putting a tremendous emphasis on activity in groups (more on that below), members of your group can initiate conversations helping to increase organic engagement metrics, groups tend to have higher notification responses and you have much better metrics available from FB in a group than anywhere else.

You always want to make your general group - basic customers who haven't had to buy in to this level group - a closed group. This means that people can search for and find the group but cannot view the content without being a member and need to be approved to join. You want to do this because if your group is pubic, anyone can join and SHARE ANY CONTENT with anyone who is not a member so you lose all the threads of those people. A secret group cannot be located by users which means that group is essentially invisible which isn't good either.

You may have multiple groups - one basic group for interested parties, one for all your Paper Pumpkin subscribers, one for your big spenders, etc. It's up to you.

You want to offer something on your basic group page that people on FB won't get on your business page - sort of like the value proposition you offer in your newsletters. For example. to get people over to your group from your business page, you can post an image of a project with instructions to join the group to get the details. Or only offer your Lives in your group. Etc.

Part of why groups are the focus for FB is that FB is always looking for ways to monetize the platform. They've made advertising so good AND so inexpensive that everyone now advertises on FB and users are overwhelmed. At the same time, people are offering FB groups as extras to paid programs they offer off-platform (and remember, as of right now, you cannot charge people for access to a FB group! You can make membership in a FB group as an extra bonus to another program but it can't stand alone.) and FB sees that as an opportunity to create a new funnel for them to take a cut of paid membership. Watch for that to develop.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

Brenda Crawshaw

From: "SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49894h84@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 12:06:29 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

Sandy England 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2019, at 9:35 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49891h20@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

bdrathmell@?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

joycepacer@?subject=Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49894.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h63@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

One question I have: Does the FB business page cost anything?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Sep 29, 2019, at 7:17 AM, SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49917h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bhc62@rcn.com?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

I will jump in here an address this question because it's something I hear a LOT.

Every business owner needs THREE things on Facebook - a personal page (because you can't have anything on FB without one) on which you can be a person who HAS a business but not present AS a business, a Business Page and at least one customer group.

Your business page is essentially you company "billboard". Fans can't initiate meaningful conversations on a business page nor can they ask questions. You would use this page to make announcements, reminders, put out promotional information and share projects, encourage some engagement by inviting to your group, newsletter sign up etc.  Your GROUP is where your most meaningful interactions will take place. You want to get as many people into your group as possible and be sure to offer the "really good stuff" there.

The reasons for this are FB is putting a tremendous emphasis on activity in groups (more on that below), members of your group can initiate conversations helping to increase organic engagement metrics, groups tend to have higher notification responses and you have much better metrics available from FB in a group than anywhere else.

You always want to make your general group - basic customers who haven't had to buy in to this level group - a closed group. This means that people can search for and find the group but cannot view the content without being a member and need to be approved to join. You want to do this because if your group is pubic, anyone can join and SHARE ANY CONTENT with anyone who is not a member so you lose all the threads of those people. A secret group cannot be located by users which means that group is essentially invisible which isn't good either.

You may have multiple groups - one basic group for interested parties, one for all your Paper Pumpkin subscribers, one for your big spenders, etc. It's up to you.

You want to offer something on your basic group page that people on FB won't get on your business page - sort of like the value proposition you offer in your newsletters. For example. to get people over to your group from your business page, you can post an image of a project with instructions to join the group to get the details. Or only offer your Lives in your group. Etc.

Part of why groups are the focus for FB is that FB is always looking for ways to monetize the platform. They've made advertising so good AND so inexpensive that everyone now advertises on FB and users are overwhelmed. At the same time, people are offering FB groups as extras to paid programs they offer off-platform (and remember, as of right now, you cannot charge people for access to a FB group! You can make membership in a FB group as an extra bonus to another program but it can't stand alone.) and FB sees that as an opportunity to create a new funnel for them to take a cut of paid membership. Watch for that to develop.

Brenda Crawshaw

Subject: Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Sandy England 

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Sandy England

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49917.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

Right now all features other than paid advertising are free on Facebook.

From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49919h59@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2019 8:59:04 AM

One question I have: Does the FB business page cost anything?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Sep 29, 2019, at 7:17 AM, SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49917h26@.nabble> wrote:

bhc62@?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@

Brenda Crawshaw

Sandy England 

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Sandy England

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49917.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49919.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal
In reply to this post by Brenda Crawshaw

Brenda,

Are you recommending we do FB lives in a group setting?  If so do you recommend it to be open or closed?

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 8:13 AM SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49917h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
bhc62@rcn.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Thanks+so+much+and+I+would+appreciate+some+help+for+the+future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

Brenda Crawshaw

sandyengland@...?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

Sandy England 

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, I agree with Jan.  How to set up the business Facebook.

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell 
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

I want to thank Nancy Sutton you the great information she shared with us in the chat room last night.  I know that many of you were interested but had other obligations.  She shared two great documents that you can copy for the information she gave.  You will find them near the end of the chat.  I will leave this information in the chat room until next Wednesday night.

We had 20 people that attended last night which shows me that if it is information that is of interest, people will attend.  I would like for you to share with me topics that you would like to see covered.  It would help me set up programs for the business chat and share.

Please help me out.  Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Sandy England

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

Most of my clients do their lives in their closed groups. This helps create the need/desire for people to join the group. You can do teaser lives on your biz page with the "good stuff" in the group......

From: "SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49922h52@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2019 1:04:57 PM

shallwestamp1@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@

Brenda,

Are you recommending we do FB lives in a group setting? If so do you recommend it to be open or closed?

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 8:13 AM SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49917h10@.nabble> wrote:
bhc62@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Thanks+so+much+and+I+would+appreciate+some+help+for+the+future.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@

Your business page is essentially you company "billboard". Fans can't initiate meaningful conversations on a business page nor can they ask questions. You would use this page to make announcements, reminders, put out promotional information and share projects, encourage some engagement by inviting to your group, newsletter sign up etc. Your GROUP is where your most meaningful interactions will take place. You want to get as many people into your group as possible and be sure to offer the "really good stuff" there.

Brenda Crawshaw

sandyengland@...?subject=Re: SU!: Thanks so much and I would appreciate some help for the future.

The difference between a business page and a group page on Facebook and which is to our advantage.
Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

I will work on this topic. Joyce

Yes, I agree with Jan. How to set up the business Facebook.

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell
Lockbourne, oh.

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

I want to thank Nancy Sutton you the great information she shared with us in the chat room last night. I know that many of you were interested but had other obligations. She shared two great documents that you can copy for the information she gave. You will find them near the end of the chat. I will leave this information in the chat room until next Wednesday night.

We had 20 people that attended last night which shows me that if it is information that is of interest, people will attend. I would like for you to share with me topics that you would like to see covered. It would help me set up programs for the business chat and share.

Please help me out. Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@ or Brenda@ 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@.nabble
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dawn DuVal, please change the email address to: shallwestamp1@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p49922.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Kemna
Thank you Brenda.  This is the best explanation I've seen.  I have a good group going for customers (and one for my downline) but looks like I need to add a business page.
Cindy Kemna

<quote author="Brenda Crawshaw">

Your business page is essentially you company "billboard". Fans can't initiate meaningful conversations on a business page nor can they ask questions. You would use this page to make announcements, reminders, put out promotional information and share projects, encourage some engagement by inviting to your group, newsletter sign up etc. Your GROUP is where your most meaningful interactions will take place. You want to get as many people into your group as possible and be sure to offer the "really good stuff" there.

Brenda Crawshaw

Reply | Threaded
|

Question re: Mini Paper Trimmer

Karenlee Atkin

Hi everybody –

I know there was a way to order the Mini Paper Trimmer and the 6x6 DSP pack (both freebie items available to new recruits who sign up during SAB) during and immediately after OnStage.  Can they still be ordered by/for current Demonstrators?

Karenlee Atkin

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Vancouver, WA

katkinstamps@

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question re: Mini Paper Trimmer

Jeanne Moss

That was available to demos during preorder.

Jeanne Moss

On Jan 27, 2020, at 2:07 PM, SUDSOL [Karenlee Atkin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51431h2@.nabble> wrote:

katkin@peacehealth.org?subject=Question re: Mini Paper Trimmer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: katkin@

Hi everybody –

I know there was a way to order the Mini Paper Trimmer and the 6x6 DSP pack (both freebie items available to new recruits who sign up during SAB) during and immediately after OnStage.  Can they still be ordered by/for current Demonstrators?

Karenlee Atkin

Vancouver, WA

katkinstamps@

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein. If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karenlee Atkin, please change the email address to: katkin@peacehealth.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p51431.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question re: Mini Paper Trimmer

shelly peck
In reply to this post by Karenlee Atkin

No
Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 11:07 AM SUDSOL [Karenlee Atkin] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51431h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
katkin@peacehealth.org?subject=Question+re:+Mini+Paper+Trimmer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: katkin@peacehealth.org

Hi everybody –

Karenlee Atkin

Vancouver, WA

katkinstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karenlee Atkin, please change the email address to: katkin@peacehealth.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Thanks-so-much-and-I-would-appreciate-some-help-for-the-future-tp49884p51431.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com