Techniques K-N

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Techniques K-N

joyce pacer
This is a great program for all to enjoy.  We do need a home for a couple of techniques.  Please give us a hand.

Kissing with a Twist

Layered Gusso   (try using our embossing paste)

Modern Grid

Multi color felt pad stamping

We could use another Mirror Image not using the Stamperatus

Please give us a hand and adopt one of these techniques.  You can find the directions in the SUDSOL techniques or Splitcoaststampers.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques K-N

lkiers
Hi Joyce. 
I can do Kissing with a Twist. 
Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2020, at 11:15 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

This is a great program for all to enjoy.  We do need a home for a couple of techniques.  Please give us a hand.

Kissing with a Twist

Modern Grid

Please give us a hand and adopt one of these techniques.  You can find the directions in the SUDSOL techniques or Splitcoaststampers.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
Thank you so much.  I have you down.
On 09/30/2020 2:42 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Hi Joyce. 
I can do Kissing with a Twist. 
Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 30, 2020, at 11:15 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Techniques K-N

Kissing with a Twist

Modern Grid

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724p55725.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by joyce pacer
Joyce, I'll do the Mirror Image using the Silicone Craft Sheet, if that's OK.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    [hidden email] (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/30/2020 10:15:26 AM Central Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:

[hidden email]

Kissing with a Twist

Modern Grid

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
Thanks so much.  I have you down.  Now we have two ways of doing this.

Joyce
On 09/30/2020 5:05 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 9/30/2020 10:15:26 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55724h41@.nabble writes:

Kissing with a Twist

Modern Grid

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724p55734.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
Hi Joyce;
Did you get my email about doing the Kissing with a Twist Technique?  I’ll do that one.  
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Sep 30, 2020, at 5:45 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Joyce
On 09/30/2020 5:05 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 9/30/2020 10:15:26 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55724h41@.nabble writes:

Kissing with a Twist

Modern Grid

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724p55734.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724p55736.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
Yes, I sent you a reply.  It is yours.  Thanks so much.
On 09/30/2020 5:52 PM SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Hi Joyce;
Did you get my email about doing the Kissing with a Twist Technique?  I’ll do that one.  
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Sep 30, 2020, at 5:45 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Techniques%20K-N

Joyce
On 09/30/2020 5:05 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55734h68@.nabble> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@ (zero by 2)

joycepacer@?subject=Techniques K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Kissing with a Twist

Modern Grid

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724p55736.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, [hidden email]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55724p55737.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat