Techniques K-N

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Techniques K-N

joyce pacer
please let me know which you will do.  This is for October and November.  We will skip December for the next round.

Techniques K – N
Here are the techniques we found, if you know of any other ones for these letters let us know.  
Kissing with a Twist
Kissing                                   Connie Douglas
Kaleidoscope                        Robin
Layered Mask
Leaf Embossing                   Blythe
Layered Gusso                                                             Try with Embossing Paste
Layered Batik
Marbling                              Jeanne Moss
Masking                               Jeanne Moss
Mirror Image                                                                      There are several ways to do this, please let me
                                                                                               Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
Multi Color Felt Pad Stamping
Nip and Tuck                          Blythe
Neon Chalkboard                  Joyce Pacer
No Line Watercolor
Northern Lights                    Blythe

The directions on most of these can be found on SUDSOL or Split Coast Stampers

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques K-N

Kim Innis

Joyce:

I'll do No line watercoloring (as soon as I get my double masking done from the previous list).

Thanks,
Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 5:03 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55663h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques+K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

please let me know which you will do.  This is for October and November.  We will skip December for the next round.

Techniques K – N
Here are the techniques we found, if you know of any other ones for these letters let us know.  
Kissing with a Twist
Layered Mask
Layered Gusso                                                             Try with Embossing Paste
Layered Batik
Mirror Image                                                                      There are several ways to do this, please let me
                                                                                               Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
No Line Watercolor

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Kim, That has been taken  Do you know what layered masking is?  Not sure if it is not the same as the double masking.  We have a layered masking on this list for the L's.  If the are different, would you try that one.  If they are the same I need to remove the layered.  Joyce
On 09/26/2020 6:31 PM SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55665h29@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

Joyce:

I'll do No line watercoloring (as soon as I get my double masking done from the previous list).

Thanks,
Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 5:03 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55663h31@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques+K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

please let me know which you will do. This is for October and November. We will skip December for the next round.

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Kissing Connie Douglas
Kaleidoscope Robin
Layered Mask
Leaf Embossing Blythe
Layered Gusso Try with Embossing Paste
Layered Batik
Marbling Jeanne Moss
Masking Jeanne Moss
Mirror Image There are several ways to do this, please let me
Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
Nip and Tuck Blythe
Neon Chalkboard Joyce Pacer
No Line Watercolor
Northern Lights Blythe

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55665.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

Sure.  I can do that one iif It's different.  I'll check it out and let you know.

Kim 
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020, 3:50 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55678h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Techniques+K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Kim, That has been taken  Do you know what layered masking is?  Not sure if it is not the same as the double masking.  We have a layered masking on this list for the L's.  If the are different, would you try that one.  If they are the same I need to remove the layered.  Joyce
On 09/26/2020 6:31 PM SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55665h29@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@...?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

Joyce:

Thanks,
Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 5:03 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55663h31@.nabble> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

please let me know which you will do. This is for October and November. We will skip December for the next round.

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Kissing Connie Douglas
Kaleidoscope Robin
Layered Mask
Leaf Embossing Blythe
Layered Batik
Marbling Jeanne Moss
Masking Jeanne Moss
Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
Nip and Tuck Blythe
No Line Watercolor
Northern Lights Blythe

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55665.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55678.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks.  I am not getting many sign ups.  Joyce
On 09/27/2020 5:18 PM SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55680h94@.nabble> wrote:

Sure. I can do that one iif It's different. I'll check it out and let you know.

Kim
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020, 3:50 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55678h96@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Techniques+K-N

Kim, That has been taken Do you know what layered masking is? Not sure if it is not the same as the double masking. We have a layered masking on this list for the L's. If the are different, would you try that one. If they are the same I need to remove the layered. Joyce
On 09/26/2020 6:31 PM SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55665h29@.nabble > wrote:

kkinnis12@...?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N

Joyce:

Thanks,
Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 5:03 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml% 2Bs1100894n55663h31@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@ ?subject=Techniques+K-N

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Kissing Connie Douglas
Kaleidoscope Robin
Layered Mask
Leaf Embossing Blythe
Layered Batik
Marbling Jeanne Moss
Masking Jeanne Moss
Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
Nip and Tuck Blythe
No Line Watercolor
Northern Lights Blythe

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 2Bs1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55678.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55680.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Joyce,
I’ll do the mirror image using the Stamparatus.
Sue Erickson

On Sep 27, 2020, at 12:50 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55678h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Techniques%20K-N

Joyce:

Thanks,
Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Kissing Connie Douglas
Kaleidoscope Robin
Layered Mask
Leaf Embossing Blythe
Layered Batik
Marbling Jeanne Moss
Masking Jeanne Moss
Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
Nip and Tuck Blythe
No Line Watercolor
Northern Lights Blythe

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks Sue.  I have you down.  Sign ups are sort of slow this round.
Joyce
On 09/28/2020 11:56 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55691h35@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Joyce,
I’ll do the mirror image using the Stamparatus.
Sue Erickson

On Sep 27, 2020, at 12:50 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55678h96@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Techniques%20K-N

Joyce:

Thanks,
Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Kissing Connie Douglas
Kaleidoscope Robin
Layered Mask
Leaf Embossing Blythe
Layered Batik
Marbling Jeanne Moss
Masking Jeanne Moss
Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
Nip and Tuck Blythe
No Line Watercolor
Northern Lights Blythe

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55691.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Nip and Tuck is a fold technique—do you still want me to do it?  The current sample is from 2016.

~Blythe

On Sep 26, 2020, at 3:03 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55663h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques%20K-N

please let me know which you will do.  This is for October and November.  We will skip December for the next round.

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Layered Mask
Layered Batik
                                                                                               Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
No Line Watercolor

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

No, we had decided that this was for techniques only.  I will mark it off the list.
Joyce
On 09/28/2020 2:49 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55697h21@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Nip and Tuck is a fold technique—do you still want me to do it?  The current sample is from 2016.

~Blythe

On Sep 26, 2020, at 3:03 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55663h20@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques%20K-N

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Layered Mask
Layered Batik
                                                                                               Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
No Line Watercolor

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55697.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

That’s what I thought.  Thanks for the speedy reply.

~Blythe

On Sep 28, 2020, at 1:10 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55700h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Techniques%20K-N

No, we had decided that this was for techniques only.  I will mark it off the list.
Joyce
On 09/28/2020 2:49 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55697h21@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques K-N
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

On Sep 26, 2020, at 3:03 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55663h20@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques%20K-N

Techniques K – N
Kissing with a Twist
Layered Mask
Layered Batik
                                                                                               Which you will be doing
Modern Grid
Mother of Pearl
Motion Stamping
No Line Watercolor

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55697.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-K-N-tp55663p55700.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com