Techniques H-J

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Techniques H-J

joyce pacer
Come on everyone, we need some help with these.  I know the summer months are on us, but please set aside some time to help with this project.
The directions are either in our files or on Splitcoast stampers.

If they have an * the directions are on SUDSOL but out dated.  The others can be found on Splitcoast Stampers

Hinge Stamping *    
Herringbone SC         Robin
Hot Glue Embossing SC
Heat Emboss with Dye Inks*
Hot Glue Sealing Wax     Jeanne            
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
 Inside Out     Connie
Iris Fold or Iris Cuts   SC
Ink Over ride*
Inking on Tarnished Foil   Joyce
Inking with Markers   Jeanne M.

J
Joseph’s Coat    Sue E

Please, if you know of any others starting with J or H please let us know.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques H-J

Libby Dyson

I'll do Hinge Stamping & Hot Glue Embossing

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 11:12, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54223h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques+H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Come on everyone, we need some help with these.  I know the summer months are on us, but please set aside some time to help with this project.

If they have an * the directions are on SUDSOL but out dated.  The others can be found on Splitcoast Stampers

Hinge Stamping *    
Hot Glue Embossing SC
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
 Inside Out     Connie
Ink Over ride*

J
Joseph’s Coat    Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-H-J-tp54223.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I can do hinge stamping.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 28, 2020, at 15:12, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54223h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Come on everyone, we need some help with these.  I know the summer months are on us, but please set aside some time to help with this project.

If they have an * the directions are on SUDSOL but out dated.  The others can be found on Splitcoast Stampers

Hinge Stamping *    
Hot Glue Embossing SC
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
 Inside Out     Connie
Ink Over ride*

J
Joseph’s Coat    Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-H-J-tp54223.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

i’ll update the hinge stamping too.
Sue Erickson

On Jun 28, 2020, at 6:12 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54223h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques%20H-J

Hinge Stamping *    
Hot Glue Embossing SC
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
 Inside Out     Connie
Ink Over ride*

J
Joseph’s Coat    Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

davism

Joyce 

I’ll do Inlaid ombré. Mary Davis

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:21 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54227h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Techniques+H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson

On Jun 28, 2020, at 6:12 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54223h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Come on everyone, we need some help with these.  I know the summer months are on us, but please set aside some time to help with this project.

If they have an * the directions are on SUDSOL but out dated.  The others can be found on Splitcoast Stampers

Hinge Stamping *    
Hot Glue Embossing SC
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
 Inside Out     Connie
Ink Over ride*

J
Joseph’s Coat    Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-H-J-tp54223p54227.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Thank you.  I have you down.  You are the first to respond!  Joyce
On 06/28/2020 10:48 PM SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54225h89@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

I'll do Hinge Stamping & Hot Glue Embossing

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 11:12, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54223h90@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques+H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Come on everyone, we need some help with these. I know the summer months are on us, but please set aside some time to help with this project.

If they have an * the directions are on SUDSOL but out dated. The others can be found on Splitcoast Stampers

Hinge Stamping *
Herringbone SC Robin
Hot Glue Embossing SC
Hot Glue Sealing Wax Jeanne
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
Inside Out Connie
Iris Fold or Iris Cuts SC
Ink Over ride*
Inking on Tarnished Foil Joyce
Inking with Markers Jeanne M.

J
Joseph’s Coat Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-H-J-tp54223p54225.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Libby has already asked for it.  Sorry.  Joyce
On 06/29/2020 12:21 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54227h51@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Sue Erickson

On Jun 28, 2020, at 6:12 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54223h91@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques%20H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Hinge Stamping *    
Hot Glue Embossing SC
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
 Inside Out     Connie
Ink Over ride*

J
Joseph’s Coat    Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-H-J-tp54223p54227.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

It has been spoken for. Sorry.  Any others you can help us with.  Most have directions in our techniques here at SUDSOL.

Joyce
On 06/28/2020 11:05 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54226h20@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I can do hinge stamping.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 28, 2020, at 15:12, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54223h82@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Techniques H-J

Hinge Stamping *    
Hot Glue Embossing SC
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
 Inside Out     Connie
Ink Over ride*

J
Joseph’s Coat    Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-H-J-tp54223p54226.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by davism

It has been spoken for.  Are there any others you can help us with?  Joyce
On 06/29/2020 3:34 AM SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54229h13@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

Joyce

I’ll do Inlaid ombré. Mary Davis

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:21 AM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54227h17@.nabble> wrote:
sue@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Techniques+H-J
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Sue Erickson

On Jun 28, 2020, at 6:12 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n54223h91@.nabble > wrote:

Come on everyone, we need some help with these. I know the summer months are on us, but please set aside some time to help with this project.

If they have an * the directions are on SUDSOL but out dated. The others can be found on Splitcoast Stampers

Hinge Stamping *
Herringbone SC Robin
Hot Glue Embossing SC
Hot Glue Sealing Wax Jeanne
I
Icicles*
In the Middle*
Ink Stamped Bleed*
Inlaid Ombre*
Inside Out Connie
Iris Fold or Iris Cuts SC
Ink Over ride*
Inking on Tarnished Foil Joyce
Inking with Markers Jeanne M.

J
Joseph’s Coat Sue E

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@.nabble
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-H-J-tp54223p54229.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat