classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Techniques D - G

joyce pacer
Hi Everyone,
Love this Techniques A-Z program!  We are starting a new block of techniques for the month of April.  We found that our list is a little thin.  Several were taken Wednesday night at chat while we were working on the list, but we really could not find many for that series of letters.  Please, if you know of any others email me so I can check and see if they are on the Taken list from the chat room.  The letter G was really slim.

Here is the list available:
Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Most of these techniques can be found on Split Coast Stampers or in our files on SUDSOL
Please email me with your choice or choices by responding to this email.  I will let you know if I received your request and if it is still available.

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques D - G

Kay Capps

Hi Joyce- Are Faux Chalkboard or Faux Suede taken?

Thanks Kay Capps

On 2020-03-27 11:54, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Hi Everyone,
Love this Techniques A-Z program!  We are starting a new block of techniques for the month of April.  We found that our list is a little thin.  Several were taken Wednesday night at chat while we were working on the list, but we really could not find many for that series of letters.  Please, if you know of any others email me so I can check and see if they are on the Taken list from the chat room.  The letter G was really slim.

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Most of these techniques can be found on Split Coast Stampers or in our files on SUDSOL
Please email me with your choice or choices by responding to this email.  I will let you know if I received your request and if it is still available.

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I put you down for the Faux Chalkboard or do you want both?  Joyce
On March 27, 2020 at 1:58 PM "SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52253h57@.nabble> wrote:

petking@vcn.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@

Thanks Kay Capps

joycepacer@
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252.html

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52253.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Techniques D - G

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Hi, Joyce!  Since I missed out on last month, I’d be happy to take a couple this time.  Has anyone taken Dry Embossed Vellum yet?  And Faux Linen?

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n52252h15@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52252h15@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 11:54 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Techniques D - G

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques%20D%20-%20G

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Capps

Hi Joyce- just the Chalkboard for now please-

On 2020-03-27 12:28, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net

On March 27, 2020 at 1:58 PM "SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52253h57@.nabble> wrote:

petking@?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@

Thanks Kay Capps

joycepacer@

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52253.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52255.html

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I’ll do faux suede. Do you want a faux silk too? It’s not on the list but a great technique.

Sue Erickson

On Mar 27, 2020, at 10:54 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52252h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques%20D%20-%20G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

Dry embossed vellum is yours.  Faux Linen is taken.  Anything else of interest to you.  Joyce
On March 27, 2020 at 2:59 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52256h50@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Techniques D - G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Hi, Joyce!  Since I missed out on last month, I’d be happy to take a couple this time.  Has anyone taken Dry Embossed Vellum yet?  And Faux Linen?

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+ s1100894n52252h15@.nabble <ml+ s1100894n52252h15@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < cihansen04@ >

joycepacer@?subject=Techniques%20D%20-%20G

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52256.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Kay Capps

That is fine.  We really don't have a big list this time even though it was four letters.
On March 27, 2020 at 3:33 PM "SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52257h81@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Joyce- just the Chalkboard for now please-

On 2020-03-27 12:28, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

joycepacer@

On March 27, 2020 at 1:58 PM "SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n52253h57@.nabble> wrote:

petking@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G

Thanks Kay Capps

joycepacer@

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52255.html

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52257.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Sue, the Faux Suede is taken but the Faux silk is open.  I will put you down for that.  I must have missed it on the list I sent out today.
I will put your name by Faux Silk.  I love both of these.
Joyce
On March 27, 2020 at 4:30 PM "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52259h43@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

I’ll do faux suede. Do you want a faux silk too? It’s not on the list but a great technique.

Sue Erickson

On Mar 27, 2020, at 10:54 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n52252h90@.nabble > wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52259.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

How about ghosting?

Cathy. 👻 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2020, at 3:07 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52260h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G

Dry embossed vellum is yours.  Faux Linen is taken.  Anything else of interest to you.  Joyce
On March 27, 2020 at 2:59 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52256h50@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52256.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52260.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

It is yours.  I have you down for Ghosting.  Joyce
On March 27, 2020 at 5:39 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52264h98@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G

How about ghosting?

Cathy. 👻 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2020, at 3:07 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n52260h63@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G

On March 27, 2020 at 2:59 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n52256h50@.nabble > wrote:

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

joycepacer@ ?subject=Techniques%20D%20-%20G

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52260.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52264.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I’d like to sign up for Foxy Oxi, please. Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2020, at 5:41 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52266h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G

On March 27, 2020 at 5:39 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52264h98@.nabble> wrote:

How about ghosting?

Cathy. 👻 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2020, at 3:07 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n52260h63@.nabble > wrote:

On March 27, 2020 at 2:59 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n52256h50@.nabble > wrote:

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52264.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52266.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks, I have you down.  Joyce
On March 27, 2020 at 8:33 PM "SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52270h84@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

I’d like to sign up for Foxy Oxi, please. Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2020, at 5:41 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n52266h64@.nabble > wrote:

On March 27, 2020 at 5:39 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n52264h98@.nabble > wrote:

How about ghosting?

Cathy. 👻 

Sent from my iPad

joycepacer@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G

cihansen04@hotmail.com ?subject=RE: SU!: Techniques D - G

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52266.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52270.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Kay Capps

Kay, did you take both or just the Faux Chalkboard?  Please let me know because if you do not want the Faux suede, I have someone that would like to do it.  Joyce

Thanks Kay Capps

joycepacer@

Hi Everyone,

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Kay Capps

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

No Gun Metal Technique??

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 04:54, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52252h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques+D+-+G

Hi Everyone,
Love this Techniques A-Z program!  We are starting a new block of techniques for the month of April.  We found that our list is a little thin.  Several were taken Wednesday night at chat while we were working on the list, but we really could not find many for that series of letters.  Please, if you know of any others email me so I can check and see if they are on the Taken list from the chat room.  The letter G was really slim.

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Please email me with your choice or choices by responding to this email.  I will let you know if I received your request and if it is still available.

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I'll do Distressed Glue. Good chance to learn what it is :)

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 04:54, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52252h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques+D+-+G

Hi Everyone,
Love this Techniques A-Z program!  We are starting a new block of techniques for the month of April.  We found that our list is a little thin.  Several were taken Wednesday night at chat while we were working on the list, but we really could not find many for that series of letters.  Please, if you know of any others email me so I can check and see if they are on the Taken list from the chat room.  The letter G was really slim.

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Please email me with your choice or choices by responding to this email.  I will let you know if I received your request and if it is still available.

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Libby, you are down for the gun metal technque.  I only listed the ones that were not taken in the chat room on Wed.
On March 27, 2020 at 9:46 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52277h1@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques D - G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

No Gun Metal Technique??

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 04:54, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n52252h89@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques+D+-+G

Hi Everyone,
Love this Techniques A-Z program! We are starting a new block of techniques for the month of April. We found that our list is a little thin. Several were taken Wednesday night at chat while we were working on the list, but we really could not find many for that series of letters. Please, if you know of any others email me so I can check and see if they are on the Taken list from the chat room. The letter G was really slim.

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Double embossed masking
Dry Embossed vellum
Faux Chalkboard
Faux Fabric
Faux linen
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver
Foxi Oxi
Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Ghosting
Grid Technique

Please email me with your choice or choices by responding to this email. I will let you know if I received your request and if it is still available.

Thank you, Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-D-G-tp52252p52277.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat