Techniques A-Z

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Techniques A-Z

joyce pacer
Hi Everyone, checking over the list of techniques that people have signed up for, I noticed that there are still quiet a few that have been chosen but not turned in.  I know with kids home from school, trying to work from home it is easy to forget what you signed up for and if you have turned them in.

If you have any questions about what you signed for or if you sent them in, please let me know.  If you realize that you are not going to be able to complete a technique, let me know about that so I can find someone else.

If you have not signed up for a technique and would like to earn free time, remember, one technique and tutorial you receive a week free on your membership.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Techniques A-Z

Robin Messenheimer

I’ve got the Delft and the Faux Stitching. They’re not done yet, but I’ll work on them this coming week. My brain isn’t seeing what I can use from our current products to make them work.

I was going to use the Stampin Pierce Mat to help with the Delft. Neither the paper trimmer nor the simply scored makes a groove deep enough for the delft to work nicely, and the Stampin’ Pierce Mat has been retired. So on to Plan C. Not sure yet what that is.

For the Faux Stitching, I’m hoping that the dots on the new Color Collection 6x6 DSP will help with that.   So I’m still on track with Plan A on that. I didn’t express ship my pre-order, but I did put it in on the first day, so I’m hoping to get it by mid-week next week. It’s still “picking,” but once it’s shipped, it only takes 2 days to get to me.

So I’m on target for the end of the month.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n53234h23@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53234h23@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 10:41 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Techniques A-Z

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques%20A-Z

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Hi Everyone, checking over the list of techniques that people have signed up for, I noticed that there are still quiet a few that have been chosen but not turned in.  I know with kids home from school, trying to work from home it is easy to forget what you signed up for and if you have turned them in.

If you have any questions about what you signed for or if you sent them in, please let me know.  If you realize that you are not going to be able to complete a technique, let me know about that so I can find someone else.

If you have not signed up for a technique and would like to earn free time, remember, one technique and tutorial you receive a week free on your membership.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-tp53234.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z

joyce pacer

You really have until the end of June.  We figured everyone would be working on new projects for the new catalog and for card swaps they would be busy.  The new list will not start until July.  Joyce
On May 8, 2020 at 7:19 PM "SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53239h23@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Techniques A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I’ve got the Delft and the Faux Stitching. They’re not done yet, but I’ll work on them this coming week. My brain isn’t seeing what I can use from our current products to make them work.

I was going to use the Stampin Pierce Mat to help with the Delft. Neither the paper trimmer nor the simply scored makes a groove deep enough for the delft to work nicely, and the Stampin’ Pierce Mat has been retired. So on to Plan C. Not sure yet what that is.

For the Faux Stitching, I’m hoping that the dots on the new Color Collection 6x6 DSP will help with that.   So I’m still on track with Plan A on that. I didn’t express ship my pre-order, but I did put it in on the first day, so I’m hoping to get it by mid-week next week. It’s still “picking,” but once it’s shipped, it only takes 2 days to get to me.

So I’m on target for the end of the month.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n53234h23@.nabble < ml+s1100894n53234h23@.nabble >
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 10:41 AM
To: SUDSOL Group < rmessenheimer@ >
Subject: SU!: Techniques A-Z

joycepacer@?subject=Techniques%20A-Z

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-tp53234.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-tp53234p53239.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat