Techniques A-Z

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Techniques A-Z

joyce pacer
We are nearing the end of March and there are still many techniques that have not been sent to Jeanne Walsh yet for the letters A-C.  Please send these in as soon as possible.
createwithjeanne@gmail.com

This is quiet a job on Jeanne's part offering to load these to our SUDSOL files and it takes a lot of time.  We will be making a list for techniques D-G this evening at 9 PM in the chat room.  Would love for you to join us.  Just click on Chat under community and sign in if you have not taken part yet.  Since most of us are shut in, we have more time than usual.

Please, if you signed up for a technique, send the picture of your card and a written technique, simple not detailed, to Jeanne.  

We will be posting the new technique available next week if we get the list completed this evening.  Now, if you are helping on the list you can go ahead and select the one you would like to do this evening when we get to it.  You get first dibs!

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z

Kay Capps

Hi- Joyce- I did send Jeanne my technique and card. I am unable to be a part of the Chat but if you post the NEW list on our site tomorrow-I will find another technique to do and follow the same procedure. Thank you Joyce, Jeanne and everyone else for your hard work to gather up these techniques! I have always loved techniques and this file will be a great reference for all of us- Thank YOU! Stay safe and Well Everyone- Kay Capps

On 2020-03-25 16:08, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

We are nearing the end of March and there are still many techniques that have not been sent to Jeanne Walsh yet for the letters A-C.  Please send these in as soon as possible.
createwithjeanne@

This is quiet a job on Jeanne's part offering to load these to our SUDSOL files and it takes a lot of time.  We will be making a list for techniques D-G this evening at 9 PM in the chat room.  Would love for you to join us.  Just click on Chat under community and sign in if you have not taken part yet.  Since most of us are shut in, we have more time than usual.

Please, if you signed up for a technique, send the picture of your card and a written technique, simple not detailed, to Jeanne.  

We will be posting the new technique available next week if we get the list completed this evening.  Now, if you are helping on the list you can go ahead and select the one you would like to do this evening when we get to it.  You get first dibs!

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-tp52234.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z

joyce pacer

It will be great when it gets finished.  Sorry you can not join us.
On March 25, 2020 at 7:24 PM "SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52235h99@.nabble> wrote:

petking@vcn.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@

Hi- Joyce- I did send Jeanne my technique and card. I am unable to be a part of the Chat but if you post the NEW list on our site tomorrow-I will find another technique to do and follow the same procedure. Thank you Joyce, Jeanne and everyone else for your hard work to gather up these techniques! I have always loved techniques and this file will be a great reference for all of us- Thank YOU! Stay safe and Well Everyone- Kay Capps

On 2020-03-25 16:08, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

joycepacer@
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

createwithjeanne@

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-tp52234.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-tp52234p52235.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat