Techniques A-Z files

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Techniques A-Z files

joyce pacer
A group of us are working on files for Techniques A-Z for everyone to use.  This is a group club project and people would end up with a book at the end of the series of different techniques.

We need all the help we can get.  Please give us a hand.  All you need to do is do a card using the technique, take a picture or scan the card, write a short tutorial.  This you will send to Jeanne Walsh and she will format everything.  Easy, Easy!  We are working on the letters A, B, C techniques this month.  
Please choose one and email your choice to me so I can mark the technique as "taken"  You can do as many as you like.  My email address is stampwithjoycepacer@gmail.com or respond to this email
Here are the techniques to choose from:
_________________________________________________________________________________
Techniques to choose from.  Please let me know what you would like to do.
Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blends: markers and pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

Choose one or more techniques that you would like to help us with.

Email me the one or ones you would enjoy doing.
stampwithjoycepacer@gmail.com

Directions:
Picture of a card using the technique
Short tutorial of the steps needed to do the technique.

Send these to Jeanne Walsh and she will put them in the form needed and post them for us in a document where you can copy them and hold your own Techniques A to Z classes or make your own book.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Techniques A-Z files

Robin Messenheimer

I’ll take Bargello if it’s not already taken.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n51921h20@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51921h20@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 10:19 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques%20A-Z%20files

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

A group of us are working on files for Techniques A-Z for everyone to use.  This is a group club project and people would end up with a book at the end of the series of different techniques.

We need all the help we can get.  Please give us a hand.  All you need to do is do a card using the technique, take a picture or scan the card, write a short tutorial.  This you will send to Jeanne Walsh and she will format everything.  Easy, Easy!  We are working on the letters A, B, C techniques this month.  
Please choose one and email your choice to me so I can mark the technique as "taken"  You can do as many as you like.  My email address is stampwithjoycepacer@gmail.com or respond to this email
_________________________________________________________________________________
Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

Directions:

Send these to Jeanne Walsh and she will put them in the form needed and post them for us in a document where you can copy them and hold your own Techniques A to Z classes or make your own book.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't know what most of these techniques are or how to create them.  The ONLY one I recognize is Brayering Backgrounds.  I would be happy to create that one.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 3:18 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51921h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques+A-Z+files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

A group of us are working on files for Techniques A-Z for everyone to use.  This is a group club project and people would end up with a book at the end of the series of different techniques.

We need all the help we can get.  Please give us a hand.  All you need to do is do a card using the technique, take a picture or scan the card, write a short tutorial.  This you will send to Jeanne Walsh and she will format everything.  Easy, Easy!  We are working on the letters A, B, C techniques this month.  
Please choose one and email your choice to me so I can mark the technique as "taken"  You can do as many as you like.  My email address is stampwithjoycepacer@gmail.com or respond to this email
Techniques to choose from.  Please let me know what you would like to do.
Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell

Joyce, please sign me up for Brayered Backgrounds.

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2020, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51921h63@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Please choose one and email your choice to me so I can mark the technique as "taken"  You can do as many as you like.  My email address is stampwithjoycepacer@ or respond to this email
Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I’ll do band stamping if someone hasn’t already spoken for it.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Mar 6, 2020, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51922h23@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n51921h20@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51921h20@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Techniques%20A-Z%20files

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51922.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks.
On March 6, 2020 at 5:13 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51925h89@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Mar 6, 2020, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+ s1100894n51922h23@.nabble > wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=RE: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n51921h20@.nabble < ml+s1100894n51921h20@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < rmessenheimer@ >

joycepacer@?subject=Techniques%20A-Z%20files

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Please choose one and email your choice to me so I can mark the technique as "taken"  You can do as many as you like.  My email address is stampwithjoycepacer@ or respond to this email
Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51922.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+ s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51925.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Barbara Rathmell

Thanks.  Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 5:07 PM "SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51924h58@.nabble> wrote:

bdrathmell@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@

Joyce, please sign me up for Brayered Backgrounds.

Thanks,
Barbara Rathmell

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2020, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51921h63@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Techniques A-Z files

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51924.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

It is taken.  Kim, most of the techniques are in the sudsol files under techniques.  Also Splitcoaststampers has the directions.

Maybe you can catch one when we get into other letters.

Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 4:43 PM "SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51923h27@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't know what most of these techniques are or how to create them. The ONLY one I recognize is Brayering Backgrounds. I would be happy to create that one.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 3:18 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51921h29@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques+A-Z+files

A group of us are working on files for Techniques A-Z for everyone to use. This is a group club project and people would end up with a book at the end of the series of different techniques.

We need all the help we can get. Please give us a hand. All you need to do is do a card using the technique, take a picture or scan the card, write a short tutorial. This you will send to Jeanne Walsh and she will format everything. Easy, Easy! We are working on the letters A, B, C techniques this month.
Please choose one and email your choice to me so I can mark the technique as "taken" You can do as many as you like. My email address is stampwithjoycepacer@ or respond to this email
Techniques to choose from. Please let me know what you would like to do.
Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51923.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Great, that is plus the one you signed up for in chat.  Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 3:55 PM "SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51922h96@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Techniques A-Z files

Robin

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I sent my email to you before Barbara did, so I will NOT participate.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 6:10 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51928h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Techniques+A-Z+files

It is taken.  Kim, most of the techniques are in the sudsol files under techniques.  Also Splitcoaststampers has the directions.

Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 4:43 PM "SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51923h27@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@...?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't know what most of these techniques are or how to create them. The ONLY one I recognize is Brayering Backgrounds. I would be happy to create that one.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 3:18 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51921h29@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Techniques+A-Z+files

A group of us are working on files for Techniques A-Z for everyone to use. This is a group club project and people would end up with a book at the end of the series of different techniques.

We need all the help we can get. Please give us a hand. All you need to do is do a card using the technique, take a picture or scan the card, write a short tutorial. This you will send to Jeanne Walsh and she will format everything. Easy, Easy! We are working on the letters A, B, C techniques this month.
Please choose one and email your choice to me so I can mark the technique as "taken" You can do as many as you like. My email address is stampwithjoycepacer@ or respond to this email
Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51923.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51928.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

I will take the Chevron Strips if I can find the directions.  Thanks
Alicia Schukar

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2020, at 6:07 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51926h30@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Thanks.
On March 6, 2020 at 5:13 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51925h89@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Mar 6, 2020, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+ s1100894n51922h23@.nabble > wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=RE: Techniques A-Z files

Robin

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51925.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51926.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h17@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Check Splitcoaststampers.  I know they have the directions.  Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 7:15 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51931h75@.nabble> wrote:

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Alicia Schukar

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2020, at 6:07 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51926h30@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Thanks.
On March 6, 2020 at 5:13 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51925h89@.nabble > wrote:

stampingal@?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

rmessenheimer@ ?subject=RE: Techniques A-Z files

Robin

joycepacer@ ?subject=Techniques%20A-Z%20files

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51926.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51931.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Kim, I am so sorry that I did not check the times the email was sent.  I have had so many come and trying to check to see if the technique was taken.  It is my mistake and I am so sorry I upset you.  Please forgive me.  Let me see if I can find Barbara's address and get it changed.

Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM "SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51930h44@.nabble> wrote:

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 6:10 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51928h46@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Techniques+A-Z+files

It is taken. Kim, most of the techniques are in the sudsol files under techniques. Also Splitcoaststampers has the directions.

Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 4:43 PM "SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51923h27@.nabble > wrote:

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 3:18 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml% 2Bs1100894n51921h29@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@ ?subject=Techniques+A-Z+files

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 2Bs1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51928.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51930.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

Thanks so much Joyce.. will check but go ahead and put me down for the Chevron Strips.  Many thanks and if I can help you with this please let me know...
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2020, at 8:13 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51932h16@.nabble> wrote:

On March 6, 2020 at 7:15 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51931h75@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Alicia Schukar

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2020, at 6:07 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51926h30@.nabble > wrote:

Thanks.
On March 6, 2020 at 5:13 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51925h89@.nabble > wrote:

stampingal@?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Robin

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51931.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51932.html
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

If you can't find it, let me know and I will see if I can find it and send to you.  Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 8:30 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51934h68@.nabble> wrote:

Thanks so much Joyce.. will check but go ahead and put me down for the Chevron Strips.  Many thanks and if I can help you with this please let me know...
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2020, at 8:13 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51932h16@.nabble > wrote:

On March 6, 2020 at 7:15 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51931h75@.nabble > wrote:

ascrappr@?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Alicia Schukar

Sent from my iPad

joycepacer@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Thanks.

stampingal@ ?subject=Re: SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Robin

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
 Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
 Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51932.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51934.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

SU!: Techniques A-Z files

Libby Dyson

Hi Joyce,
I emailed you privately about this. I hope that was OK.
Thanks so much for putting this together for us. It's a lot of work and I'm sure all participants are grateful for you stepping up and volunteering to organise the group and keep us updated. We appreciate you.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Kim, I talked to Barbara and she would rather do the Bokeh anyway so you can have the brayered background.  I have you down now.

I am so sorry for the mix up.  Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM "SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51930h44@.nabble> wrote:

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 6:10 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51928h46@.nabble > wrote:

It is taken. Kim, most of the techniques are in the sudsol files under techniques. Also Splitcoaststampers has the directions.

Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 4:43 PM "SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51923h27@.nabble > wrote:

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 3:18 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml% 2Bs1100894n51921h29@.nabble > wrote:

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51930.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

It is nice to know that it is appreciated.  yes, it is a job, but I would rather have my end of this job than Jeanne Walsh who is putting all of this is one format and posting them for the group.
Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 8:50 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51936h30@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

Hi Joyce,
Thanks so much for putting this together for us. It's a lot of work and I'm sure all participants are grateful for you stepping up and volunteering to organise the group and keep us updated. We appreciate you.

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51936.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

Thanks Joyce..I found the directions for the Chevron Stripes.  So will be doing that.
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 6, 2020, at 9:56 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51939h33@.nabble> wrote:

It is nice to know that it is appreciated.  yes, it is a job, but I would rather have my end of this job than Jeanne Walsh who is putting all of this is one format and posting them for the group.
Joyce
On March 6, 2020 at 8:50 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51936h30@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=SU!: Techniques A-Z files
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

Hi Joyce,

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51936.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51939.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Is Artsy Watercolor still available?

Sue Erickson

On Mar 6, 2020, at 6:50 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51938h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Techniques%20A-Z%20files

Kim, I talked to Barbara and she would rather do the Bokeh anyway so you can have the brayered background.  I have you down now.

I am so sorry for the mix up.  Joyce

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

Joyce

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

Artsy watercolor
Acrylic distress
Aging
Alcohol glimmer mist
Band stamping
Bandana
Bargello
Black ice
Basket weave
Black magic
Bleeding image
Blended pencils
Blurred vision
Bokeh
Border stamping
Brayered backgrounds
Brick wall
Bubbles
Buffalo Plaid
Canvas stamping
Center stage
Chalkboard
Cheveron strips
Clink wrap
Collage
Color blocking

Color brust
Colored Glitter acetate
Cracked glass
Crayon embossing
Crinkled cardstock

stampwithjoycepacer@

Directions:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Techniques-A-Z-files-tp51921p51938.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com