Technique Spotlight for Week of June 10

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Technique Spotlight for Week of June 10

Jeanne Walsh

This week’s technique spotlight is called Polished Stone and a video tutorial can be found on SUDSOL by clicking here.

Each week I will pick a technique. Find samples using this technique or create one yourself and pin to SUDSOL with the coordinating week number.  Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)!  The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's technique so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.  This week’s PIN ID is STC2419.

What's the WIN part?  Each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count. 

Jeanne Walsh

SUDSOL Technique Coordinator

2419 Polished Stone Melissa Kerman.JPG

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Technique Spotlight for Week of June 10

Christine Bennett

Hi All, where are you getting the Glossy paper from? Do we just use photo paper, it can be more flimsy.
Maybe I'll try the Shimmery white, could be nice if the shimmer shows, Hope the Gloss comes on the Clearance Rack one day.
regards Christine in New Zealand.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 12:04 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n48493h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Technique+Spotlight+for+Week+of+June+10
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

This week’s technique spotlight is called Polished Stone and a video tutorial can be found on SUDSOL by clicking here.

Each week I will pick a technique. Find samples using this technique or create one yourself and pin to SUDSOL with the coordinating week number. Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here)! The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's technique so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas. This week’s PIN ID is STC2419.

What's the WIN part? Each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL. Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free! You get one entry for every new pin you make. Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Jeanne Walsh

SUDSOL Technique Coordinator

2419 Polished Stone Melissa Kerman.JPG

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Technique-Spotlight-for-Week-of-June-10-tp48493.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

--
Christine Bennett

NEW Blog  https://christinescraftyblog.blogspot.com/  
Shop for stamps, paper and ink at www.christinebennett.stampinup.net
Be my friend at Facebook www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244

AND if you want Organic makeup and skincare,
 see www.worldorganics.com/christinebennett
If you want to Unsubscribe from my newsletter, Hit reply,
   and type Unsubscribe!
   No worries, you can always subscribe again another day!