Technique Spotlight for Week of August 12

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Technique Spotlight for Week of August 12

Jeanne Walsh
This week we revisit the Shadow Box card. Click here to see the Dawn Griffith’s ‘how to’ video.

Each week I will pick a technique. Find samples using this technique or create one yourself and pin to SUDSOL with the coordinating week number.  Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here).  The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's technique so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.  This week’s PIN ID is STC3319.

What's the WIN part?  Each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Jeanne Walsh
SUDSOL Technique Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Technique Spotlight for Week of August 12

Kathleen Brandt

I find that your posting of techniques, helps me to plan my stamp classes
Thanks for that
Katie Brandt
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 8:03 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n49403h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Technique+Spotlight+for+Week+of+August+12
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

This week we revisit the Shadow Box card. Click here to see the Dawn Griffith’s ‘how to’ video.

Each week I will pick a technique. Find samples using this technique or create one yourself and pin to SUDSOL with the coordinating week number.  Pinning to SUDSOL is super easy (instructions are here).  The idea is to have a good selection of samples shared for each week's technique so everyone can benefit from the fantastic ideas.  This week’s PIN ID is STC3319.

What's the WIN part?  Each week I'll pick a random pin to reward the person who pinned it with a week of free SUDSOL.  Play every week and have a chance to get your SUDSOL membership totally free!  You get one entry for every new pin you make.  Sorry, re-pinning from items already on SUDSOL doesn't count.

Jeanne Walsh
SUDSOL Technique Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Technique-Spotlight-for-Week-of-August-12-tp49403.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.