classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tax Free not working

Linda Wesley
Hello All,
I am in Ohio and have several orders to input... however, the tax rate of 7% still shows up.
I am nervous to continue.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Tax Free not working

Connie Babbert

I just tested it this morning and it doesn't show up the full tax rate at 7%.  However, there is a county tax that will still show up.  Delaware County is .5% and Franklin County is 1% , I think.  Not sure where you are...

Connie R. Babbert

Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

Order Online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

Creative Ideas on my Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com

From: ml+s1100894n37635h92@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n37635h92@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 12:23 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Tax Free not working

wesley.linda@yahoo.com?subject=Tax%20Free%20not%20working

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wesley.linda@yahoo.com

Hello All,
I am in Ohio and have several orders to input... however, the tax rate of 7% still shows up.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Wesley, please change the email address to: wesley.linda@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Tax-Free-not-working-tp37635.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Tax Free not working

Barbara Stitt

I tried entering my order on Sunday of our tax free weekend only to
learn that it ended here in Tennessee at midnight on Saturday!  So I
missed out.  It could be you are in the same situation.  

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 6, 2017, at 8:12 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n37636h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=RE: Tax Free not working
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

I just tested it this morning and it doesn't show up the full tax rate at 7%.  However, there is a county tax that will still show up.  Delaware County is .5% and Franklin County is 1% , I think.  Not sure where you are...

Connie R. Babbert

Creative Ideas on my Blogwww.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wesley.linda@yahoo.com

Hello All,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Wesley, please change the email address to: wesley.linda@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Tax-Free-not-working-tp37635.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Tax-Free-not-working-tp37635p37636.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Tax Free not working

Beth Grace
In reply to this post by Linda Wesley

Not all items are tax free…mainly adhesives and markers…so you will be charged tax on other items.

Beth

From: ml+s1100894n37635h11@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n37635h11@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2017 11:23 PM

Hello All,

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Tax Free not working

Linda Wesley
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

Connie,

Thanks.. after an extensive audit ... I found that some of the products ordered were not on the list.  All good and thank you for your response.
Linda

Linda Wesley 

On Aug 6, 2017, at 8:12 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n37636h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=RE: Tax Free not working
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Connie R. Babbert

Creative Ideas on my Blogwww.inkspiredtreasures.com

Hello All,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Tax-Free-not-working-tp37635p37636.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h41@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Tax Free not working, click here.