THICK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

THICK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK

Nancy Sutton
Does anyone know what is going on with these products.  I have repeatedly tried to order them and I keep getting not a valid number.  I have checked the Inventory Status and there is no indication that they are unavailable.  Any infor will be appreciated.  Many thanks

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK

Phyllis Strickland

I wonder if they are having quality issues. The last pack I opened had distinct roller marks on the entire piece of some of the card stock and the entire pack had ragged edges with sniglets. Not cut square either.  Very embarrassing as I had to open it in front of a class when someone messed up their card base 

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2020, at 10:39 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52035h19@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Does anyone know what is going on with these products.  I have repeatedly tried to order them and I keep getting not a valid number.  I have checked the Inventory Status and there is no indication that they are unavailable.  Any infor will be appreciated.  Many thanks

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THINK-WHISPER-WHITE-VERY-VANILLA-CARDSTOCK-tp52035.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I didn’t have a problem adding these to an order.  Are you sure you aren’t in the Saleabration section or something?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Mar 14, 2020, at 10:45 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52036h57@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

I wonder if they are having quality issues. The last pack I opened had distinct roller marks on the entire piece of some of the card stock and the entire pack had ragged edges with sniglets. Not cut square either.  Very embarrassing as I had to open it in front of a class when someone messed up their card base 

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2020, at 10:39 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52035h19@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THINK-WHISPER-WHITE-VERY-VANILLA-CARDSTOCK-tp52035.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THICK-WHISPER-WHITE-VERY-VANILLA-CARDSTOCK-tp52035p52036.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

I just tried to add it to a demo order and it took the number as expected – no issues

From: ml+s1100894n52035h67@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52035h67@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 9:39 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <bstencel@>
Subject: SU!: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=THINK%20WHISPER%20WHITE%20&%20VERY%20VANILLA%20CARDSTOCK

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@n7.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Dredge

Here are the numbers - Worked fine for me.

From: ml+s1100894n52039h87@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52039h87@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52039h87@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <mjbself@>
Subject: Re: SU!: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

I just tried to add it to a demo order and it took the number as expected – no issues

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=THINK%20WHISPER%20WHITE%20&%20VERY%20VANILLA%20CARDSTOCK

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THICK-WHISPER-WHITE-VERY-VANILLA-CARDSTOCK-tp52035p52039.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Perhaps I was, I will try again thanks

On Mar 15, 2020, at 10:24 AM, SUDSOL [Mary Dredge] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52043h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mjbself@msn.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20THINK%20WHISPER%20WHITE%20&%20VERY%20VANILLA%20CARDSTOCK
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mjbself@msn.com

Here are the numbers - Worked fine for me.

From: ml+s1100894n52039h87@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52039h87@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52039h87@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 7:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <mjbself@>
Subject: Re: SU!: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE: THINK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=THINK%20WHISPER%20WHITE%20&%20VERY%20VANILLA%20CARDSTOCK

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THICK-WHISPER-WHITE-VERY-VANILLA-CARDSTOCK-tp52035p52039.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Dredge, please change the email address to: mjbself@msn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THICK-WHISPER-WHITE-VERY-VANILLA-CARDSTOCK-tp52035p52043.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from THICK WHISPER WHITE & VERY VANILLA CARDSTOCK, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario