THE video.....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

THE video.....

Blythe Klipple

You know we are all wanting to be the first demo in line to see the video and then we just overpowered the system.  Me?  I’m going out to do property inspections with Cal Fire (defensible space around homes) and then come back at 1 p.m. CA time.  Remember, we do have 24 hours — that’s HOURS — to fill out the survey at the end of the video.   

Now for breakfast……..

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampingwithblythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: THE video.....

Lois Folla

Thank you o’wise one!!!

Special Blythe huggies,

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n30689h75@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n30689h75@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:28 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: THE video.....

blythek@mac.com?subject=THE%20video.....

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

You know we are all wanting to be the first demo in line to see the video and then we just overpowered the system.  Me?  I’m going out to do property inspections with Cal Fire (defensible space around homes) and then come back at 1 p.m. CA time.  Remember, we do have 24 hours — that’s HOURS — to fill out the survey at the end of the video.   

Now for breakfast……..

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THE-video-tp30689.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h9@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: THE video.....

Sandy Hill
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I have been at work since 7:00 am got off at 5:30 pm and headed straight to my card class.  When I get home around 9:00 tonight where will I find this video?  I would like to be a part of this.  Thanks!'

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2016, at 7:27 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30689h1@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=THE video.....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Now for breakfast……..

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THE-video-tp30689.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

Just check the weekly updates and click on the link in the announcement. 

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 9:41 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy Hill] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30710h2@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
sandyh218@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+THE+video.....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyh218@hotmail.com

I have been at work since 7:00 am got off at 5:30 pm and headed straight to my card class.  When I get home around 9:00 tonight where will I find this video?  I would like to be a part of this.  Thanks!'

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2016, at 7:27 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n30689h1@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=THE video.....

You know we are all wanting to be the first demo in line to see the video and then we just overpowered the system.  Me?  I’m going out to do property inspections with Cal Fire (defensible space around homes) and then come back at 1 p.m. CA time.  Remember, we do have 24 hours — that’s HOURS — to fill out the survey at the end of the video.   

Now for breakfast……..

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Hill, please change the email address to: sandyh218@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THE-video-tp30689p30710.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Ellen

I just watched it.  IT IS GREAT.  Need some overtime to get all the new products.

Just go to the website and it is there.   FUN

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 8:43 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n30711h72@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+THE+video.....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Just check the weekly updates and click on the link in the announcement.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 9:41 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy Hill] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n30710h2@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
sandyh218@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+THE+video.....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyh218@hotmail.com

I have been at work since 7:00 am got off at 5:30 pm and headed straight to my card class. When I get home around 9:00 tonight where will I find this video? I would like to be a part of this. Thanks!'

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2016, at 7:27 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml-node%252Bs1100894n30689h1@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=THE video.....

You know we are all wanting to be the first demo in line to see the video and then we just overpowered the system. Me? I’m going out to do property inspections with Cal Fire (defensible space around homes) and then come back at 1 p.m. CA time. Remember, we do have 24 hours — that’s HOURS — to fill out the survey at the end of the video.

Now for breakfast……..

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Hill, please change the email address to: sandyh218@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THE-video-tp30689p30710.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%252Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THE-video-tp30689p30711.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h24@n5.nabble.com