classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

THANK YOU TO JEANNE MOSS

Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne,

Thanks very much for putting together the Friday Night Zoom call. It was so much fun to put some more faces to names as well as seeing some of the creations that came from the sketch challenge. Can't wait to see them all on the Pin Board.

I hope we can get a repeat next month!

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: THANK YOU TO JEANNE MOSS

Janet Smith

Thank YOU!!  I was able to upload a different card.... but when I loaded the C&C1 it rotated when I uploaded it (or rather would only upload in a landscape orientation-however I uploaded it).  I’m going to retake the picture with my iPad later this evening and see what happens.  Thanks again for your help!

It was fun to hear the tips and tricks from everyone.  
Janet

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 6:36 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57489h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=THANK+YOU+TO+JEANNE+MOSS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Jeanne,

Thanks very much for putting together the Friday Night Zoom call. It was so much fun to put some more faces to names as well as seeing some of the creations that came from the sketch challenge. Can't wait to see them all on the Pin Board.

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-TO-JEANNE-MOSS-tp57489.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h79@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: THANK YOU TO JEANNE MOSS

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh
Hi All,
Enjoyed the Zoom get-together last night, but not my card, so I tore everything off except for the mats and made this today.

C&C1

Peri
Peri Beal
www.PapercraftingThreads.com

Jeanne Walsh wrote
Jeanne,

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh wrote
Jeanne,

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

It’s beautiful!  Don’t forget to pin it and tag it with C&C1, so everyone can find it.

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 13, 2021, at 5:55 PM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57496h17@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: THANK YOU TO JEANNE MOSS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Hi All,
Enjoyed the Zoom get-together last night, but not my card, so I tore everything off except for the mats and made this today.

C&C1

Peri
Peri Beal

Jeanne Walsh wrote
Jeanne,

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh wrote
Jeanne,

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-TO-JEANNE-MOSS-tp57489p57496.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

What a fun card Peri!
~Blythe

On Feb 13, 2021, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57496h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20THANK%20YOU%20TO%20JEANNE%20MOSS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Hi All,

C&C1

Peri
Peri Beal

Jeanne Walsh wrote
Jeanne,

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh
Jeanne Walsh wrote
Jeanne,

Regards,
Jeanne Walsh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-TO-JEANNE-MOSS-tp57489p57496.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR