THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

Jeanne Moss
I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right section, but I want to say THANK YOU!  Today, I received a RAK card from one of the SUDSOL swaps.  It couldn’t have come at a better time.  I’ve been struggling with a bit of depression the past few days.  Thank you so much!!

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

Judi Carpenter

I received Blythe's amazing Enjoy Life SUDSOL swap RAK today!  What a lovely surprise.  Thanks, Blythe, and thanks  SUDSOL.  This was my first RAK, and I have to admit that I've been a bit envious of others through the years....  This felt like a big hug from my friends!!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/4/2018 8:44:45 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n44170h67@.nabble writes:

stampingal@live.com?subject=THANK YOU, SUDSOL!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right section, but I want to say THANK YOU!  Today, I received a RAK card from one of the SUDSOL swaps.  It couldn’t have come at a better time.  I’ve been struggling with a bit of depression the past few days.  Thank you so much!!

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-SUDSOL-tp44170.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h12@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

Juanita Golson

Like Judi, I got my very first RAK today. I was so surprised and pleased with the beautiful card and I also felt like I got a big hug when I opened.

Thanks so much,

Juanita Golson

From: ml+s1100894n44172h39@.nabble <ml+s1100894n44172h39@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 9:03 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <juanita.golson@>
Subject: Re: SU!: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20THANK%20YOU,%20SUDSOL!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

I received Blythe's amazing Enjoy Life SUDSOL swap RAK today!  What a lovely surprise.  Thanks, Blythe, and thanks  SUDSOL.  This was my first RAK, and I have to admit that I've been a bit envious of others through the years....  This felt like a big hug from my friends!!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL

SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526

217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/4/2018 8:44:45 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n44170h67@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-SUDSOL-tp44170.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h12@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-SUDSOL-tp44170p44172.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h22@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Juanita Golson
Image uploads
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I too received a RAK today--a card front from the SLB new catalog swap.  You may ask how I know it was from that swap? It was one of the cards I created for the swap!  I was surprised and pleased to receive it!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On September 4, 2018, at 9:44 PM, "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n44170h48@.nabble> wrote:

Jeanne Moss

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I got one too created by Kim Innis! The greeting says "Praying that this difficult road leads you to a beautiful destination" and I have a person in mind that really needs this card. Thanks Kim and SUDSOL!

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, 7:48:12 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n44174h72@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

I too received a RAK today--a card front from the SLB new catalog swap.  You may ask how I know it was from that swap? It was one of the cards I created for the swap!  I was surprised and pleased to receive it!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On September 4, 2018, at 9:44 PM, "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events" < ml+s1100894n44170h48@.nabble > wrote:

stampingal@?subject=THANK YOU, SUDSOL!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-SUDSOL-tp44170p44174.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

Wait – you got your own card as a RAK? LOL What are the odds of that.  We randomly select names and then Bobbie sends them – I’d say go buy a lottery ticket! 😊

Patti Scanlan

From: ml+s1100894n44174h39@.nabble <ml+s1100894n44174h39@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:48 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20THANK%20YOU,%20SUDSOL!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

LOL! I thought the same thing! Once the card fronts are made into cards it is hard to remember who made which one. 😉

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Sep 5, 2018, at 2:09 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n44176h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Wait – you got your own card as a RAK? LOL What are the odds of that. We randomly select names and then Bobbie sends them – I’d say go buy a lottery ticket! 😊

Patti Scanlan

From: ml+s1100894n44174h39@.nabble <ml+s1100894n44174h39@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 8:48 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20THANK%20YOU,%20SUDSOL!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/THANK-YOU-SUDSOL-tp44170p44176.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

Connie Babbert

I also received one and reminded me how much joy a simple card in the mail can bring.  I've renewed my commitment to send out more cards for no specific reason!  Thank you!  Kim's wonderful Best Route card is a wonderful addition to my samples!

Connie R. Babbert

Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

Order Online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

Creative Ideas on my Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com

From: ml+s1100894n44170h77@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44170h77@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 9:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

stampingal@live.com?subject=THANK%20YOU,%20SUDSOL!

Jeanne Moss

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h22@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Dena Lenneman
In reply to this post by Kim Innis
I didn't get yesterday's mail because it rained all day, so I just got it and today's. I also received a RAK that was a swap from Kim! Great card Kim! Thank you so much!

Kim Innis wrote
I too received a RAK today--a card front from the SLB new catalog swap.  You may ask how I know it was from that swap? It was one of the cards I created for the swap!  I was surprised and pleased to receive it!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On September 4, 2018, at 9:44 PM, "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n44170h48@.nabble> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Jeanne Moss privately at stampingal@ 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@ 

Kim Innis wrote
I too received a RAK today--a card front from the SLB new catalog swap.  You may ask how I know it was from that swap? It was one of the cards I created for the swap!  I was surprised and pleased to receive it!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

Click here to reply directly to Jeanne Moss privately at stampingal@ 

Jeanne Moss

Dena
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: THANK YOU, SUDSOL!

Patti Fjelstad
Jeanne Moss wrote

Jeanne Moss
I got one too! Thank you so much SUDSOL!