TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST Not an Update!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST Not an Update!

Blythe Klipple

It seems my sister, Janet Smith is not getting the Sudsol updates and maybe other Sudsol communications.  She doesn’t know.  But…….this morning’s updates I sent as normal to the group but also cc’d her.  She got the cc but not the Sudsol sent email.

That said……..Patti, is there a way to test or whatever if a person is getting their Sudsol email?  Is there a place she can/should look to double check her settings?  She said she has changed nothing but doesn’t feel she’s getting the normal mail as in the past.

Thanks for your help Patti and sorry to all the other members whose inbox I had to litter with a non-content email.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST Not an Update!

Jeanne Moss

I recently stopped getting SUDSOL emails. I also didn’t change any settings.

I found them in my junk folder.  I went in and moved them to my inbox and now I’m getting them again.  

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Aug 4, 2020, at 6:12 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n54792h93@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST Not an Update!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

It seems my sister, Janet Smith is not getting the Sudsol updates and maybe other Sudsol communications.  She doesn’t know.  But…….this morning’s updates I sent as normal to the group but also cc’d her.  She got the cc but not the Sudsol sent email.

That said……..Patti, is there a way to test or whatever if a person is getting their Sudsol email?  Is there a place she can/should look to double check her settings?  She said she has changed nothing but doesn’t feel she’s getting the normal mail as in the past.

Thanks for your help Patti and sorry to all the other members whose inbox I had to litter with a non-content email.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-Not-an-Update-tp54792.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

She has checked her junk folder.  I think.  She better have!!!  I’ll double check that right now.  Thanks Jeanne.

~Blythe

On Aug 4, 2020, at 4:19 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n54793h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20TEST%20TEST%20TEST%20TEST%20TEST%20%20Not%20an%20Update!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I recently stopped getting SUDSOL emails. I also didn’t change any settings.

I found them in my junk folder.  I went in and moved them to my inbox and now I’m getting them again.  

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Aug 4, 2020, at 6:12 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n54792h93@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-Not-an-Update-tp54792.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-Not-an-Update-tp54792p54793.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Blythe,

This happens with our church email when the secretary send group mail, like the newsletter, to the Comcast.net addresses. She finally started sending us the group, and a smaller Comcast.net group e-mail. Sometimes I get both.sometimes only one....

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Aug 4, 2020, at 5:12 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n54792h51@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-TEST-Not-an-Update-tp54792.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.