Sweet Treat Cups

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sweet Treat Cups

Barb Conant
I have a customer looking for Sweet Treat Cups. I'm not finding them in the catalog. Have they retired? Thanks! Barb
Barb Conant
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Burlingame, KS
785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Sweet Treat Cups

donnab07

Yes, they are retired.  I have some to sell if your customer is interested.

Donna Bagwell

Sandpoint, Idaho

From: ml-node+s1100894n24896h18@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24896h18@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:55 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Sweet Treat Cups

baconant@hotmail.com?subject=Sweet%20Treat%20Cups

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: baconant@hotmail.com

I have a customer looking for Sweet Treat Cups. I'm not finding them in the catalog. Have they retired? Thanks! Barb

Barb Conant
Burlingame, KS
785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Conant, please change the email address to: baconant@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Treat-Cups-tp24896.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sweet Treat Cups

lindseyj
In reply to this post by Barb Conant

Barb, I am in Florida right now and will not be in my "Old KY Home" until the week of Christmas.  I DO have both the treat cups and the packages that they can be mailed in...IN KY!!  So if getting them before the first of the year is too long to wait, that's fine.  If not, please check with me later (before I leave to head north on December 21) and I'll send them from up there.

Jan Lindsey

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:55 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Conant] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24896h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
baconant@hotmail.com?subject=Sweet+Treat+Cups
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: baconant@hotmail.com

Barb Conant
Burlingame, KS
<a href="tel:785%20383-4272" value="+17853834272" target="_blank">785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Conant, please change the email address to: baconant@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Treat-Cups-tp24896.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h2@n5.nabble.com

--
Jan Lindsey, independent Stampin' Up! representative
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sweet Treat Cups

Barb Conant

Lindsey, thank you so much! My customer is looking for 3 packages and we have made a deal with another demo. Enjoy your time and the sun in Florida!! While we have sunshine in Kansas today, I know the cold isn't far behind!! Thanks again!! Barb

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 6, 2015, at 11:08 AM, SUDSOL [lindseyj] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24901h89@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Janlindsey4@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sweet Treat Cups
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janlindsey4@gmail.com

Barb, I am in Florida right now and will not be in my "Old KY Home" until the week of Christmas. I DO have both the treat cups and the packages that they can be mailed in...IN KY!! So if getting them before the first of the year is too long to wait, that's fine. If not, please check with me later (before I leave to head north on December 21) and I'll send them from up there.

Jan Lindsey

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:55 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Conant] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24896h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
baconant@hotmail.com?subject=Sweet+Treat+Cups

Barb Conant
Burlingame, KS
<a href="<a href="tel:785%20383-4272">tel:785%20383-4272" value="+17853834272" target="_blank">785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h2@n5.nabble.com

--
Jan Lindsey, independent Stampin' Up! representative

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lindseyj, please change the email address to: Janlindsey4@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Treat-Cups-tp24896p24901.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h32@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Barb Conant
Burlingame, KS
785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com