Sweet Cups Sleeve Template

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sweet Cups Sleeve Template

Blythe Klipple

I am trying, and failing miserably, to attach the Sweet Cups Sleeve Template that is in the Demonstrator Planning Place to either an email or as a pdf link to a blog post.  Does anyone have a tip?  There are times that I’m just blotto.  I would think that SU! would want up to share this with our customers but the links to the pdf aren’t working properly and I can’t seem to save it in a way that in unlinked.   I’m thinking that, since it’s in the Demo Planning Place, anyone wanting to use it would be a demonstrator.  But……our customers are purchasing the Sweet Cups and should be able to use this template as well shouldn’t they?  I have a hard copy of my template but can’t put that in a post in the proper size.  

So many of you are smarter than I am when it comes to links, blogs, pdfs, etc and I’d love a tip or two.  Normal pdfs I can attach but this one is linked at the umbilical cord to the FB page it seems.  

Help!?

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Sweet Cups Sleeve Template

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

sweet-cups-sleeve-template.pdf (1M) Download Attachment

Well my friend… here is the info you need.

1. When dealing with a closed facebook group, You have to download it to your computer/phone whatever first
  2. Once downloaded – attach to email 😊

Or…. You can just use it from this email! 😊

Have a great day

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n47158h43@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47158h43@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:39 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: SU!: Sweet Cups Sleeve Template

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sweet%20Cups%20Sleeve%20Template

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I am trying, and failing miserably, to attach the Sweet Cups Sleeve Template that is in the Demonstrator Planning Place to either an email or as a pdf link to a blog post.  Does anyone have a tip?  There are times that I’m just blotto.  I would think that SU! would want up to share this with our customers but the links to the pdf aren’t working properly and I can’t seem to save it in a way that in unlinked.   I’m thinking that, since it’s in the Demo Planning Place, anyone wanting to use it would be a demonstrator.  But……our customers are purchasing the Sweet Cups and should be able to use this template as well shouldn’t they?  I have a hard copy of my template but can’t put that in a post in the proper size.  

So many of you are smarter than I am when it comes to links, blogs, pdfs, etc and I’d love a tip or two.  Normal pdfs I can attach but this one is linked at the umbilical cord to the FB page it seems.  

Help!?

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sweet Cups Sleeve Template

Blythe Klipple

Hallelujah sistah!  I knew it had something to do with the closed FB group file.  I’m pooped right now but will try this shortly.  I got to wear permission to wear a shoe on my bunion-less foot yesterday and then took a 1 mile walk with my neighbor this afternoon.  Body/foot etc are fine but I’m pooped!  :)

~Blythe

On Mar 20, 2019, at 1:12 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47159h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20Sweet%20Cups%20Sleeve%20Template
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

1. When dealing with a closed facebook group, You have to download it to your computer/phone whatever first

Have a great day

Patti

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Help!?

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Cups-Sleeve-Template-tp47158p47159.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

So let’s plan on meeting here in the morning.  Come when you want to and
I will finish in motorhome as quickly as possible.  I don’t know what needs 
to be done.  Will need to take out some food and drinks.  If I don’t take too
Much food I won’t have to cook!  I think the sheets are clean so just needs 
To be dusted and vacuumed and maybe bathrooms cleaned if not done so
Already.  I can’t remember.  Do have some things stored in there to move 
To house (big Cricut , etc.).  Probably towels and clothes to put away and
Dog food to take out.  Haven’t been anywhere since last summer!  I hope
Bella will have fun.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 20, 2019, at 7:37 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47160h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sweet Cups Sleeve Template

Hallelujah sistah!  I knew it had something to do with the closed FB group file.  I’m pooped right now but will try this shortly.  I got to wear permission to wear a shoe on my bunion-less foot yesterday and then took a 1 mile walk with my neighbor this afternoon.  Body/foot etc are fine but I’m pooped!  :)

~Blythe

On Mar 20, 2019, at 1:12 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47159h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Have a great day

Patti

Help!?

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Cups-Sleeve-Template-tp47158p47159.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Cups-Sleeve-Template-tp47158p47160.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Errrror!  Sorry note to granddaughter sent by mistake!  You can tell
I’m rattled!  Forgive me!

Barbara

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2019, at 12:41 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47164h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sweet Cups Sleeve Template
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

So let’s plan on meeting here in the morning.  Come when you want to and
I will finish in motorhome as quickly as possible.  I don’t know what needs 
to be done.  Will need to take out some food and drinks.  If I don’t take too
Much food I won’t have to cook!  I think the sheets are clean so just needs 
To be dusted and vacuumed and maybe bathrooms cleaned if not done so
Already.  I can’t remember.  Do have some things stored in there to move 
To house (big Cricut , etc.).  Probably towels and clothes to put away and
Dog food to take out.  Haven’t been anywhere since last summer!  I hope
Bella will have fun.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 20, 2019, at 7:37 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47160h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

Have a great day

Patti

Help!?

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Cups-Sleeve-Template-tp47158p47160.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sweet-Cups-Sleeve-Template-tp47158p47164.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Congrats!  Had a fractured dislocated toe done 1/2 weeks ago and still can't put a shoe on, but waiting not patiently.
Micki Antinone 

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47160h62@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Mar 20, 2019 4:38 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Sweet Cups Sleeve Template

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

On Mar 20, 2019, at 1:12 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n47159h96@.nabble > wrote:

patti@?subject=RE:%20Sweet%20Cups%20Sleeve%20Template
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Have a great day

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n47158h43@.nabble < ml+s1100894n47158h43@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < patti@ >

Help!?

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com  (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com  (my biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.