Swap for “convention”??

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Swap for “convention”??

Janet Smith

Is anyone organizing a swap for November?  

Blythe?? 😋

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Swap for “convention”??

Blythe Klipple

Could anyone come up with an idea on how/where we might load swap cards online?  That way we could go back and study them whenever just as we would if we had them in our hands. 

Or we could do a mail in swap. Thoughts??

These comments might have come thru before because I thought I was responding g to my sister Janet, not a whole group. No worries. It’s still the same info. 

-Blythe  
Http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2020, at 1:41 PM, SUDSOL [Janet Smith] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55486h33@.nabble> wrote:

Janetstamps435@gmail.com?subject=Swap for “convention”??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janetstamps435@

Blythe?? 😋

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Smith, please change the email address to: Janetstamps435@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Swap-for-convention-tp55486.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Swap for “convention”??

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

UUUUHHHH…. The SUDSOL StamPINboard?

From: ml+s1100894n55498h83@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55498h83@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 5:03 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Swap for “convention”??

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Swap%20for%20“convention”??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Could anyone come up with an idea on how/where we might load swap cards online?  That way we could go back and study them whenever just as we would if we had them in our hands. 

These comments might have come thru before because I thought I was responding g to my sister Janet, not a whole group. No worries. It’s still the same info. 

-Blythe  

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2020, at 1:41 PM, SUDSOL [Janet Smith] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55486h33@.nabble> wrote:

Janetstamps435@gmail.com?subject=Swap for “convention”??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janetstamps435@

Blythe?? 😋

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Uhhhh….Duhhhh.  What a good idea.  Let’s make a Virtual Convention Swap category.   Even those who don’t attend the virtual action can make a swap card.  

~Blythe

On Sep 16, 2020, at 5:17 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55499h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Swap%20for%20%E2%80%9Cconvention%E2%80%9D??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

From: ml+s1100894n55498h83@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55498h83@.nabble> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 5:03 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Swap for “convention”??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

-Blythe  

Sent from my iPhone

Janetstamps435@gmail.com?subject=Swap for “convention”?? 

Blythe?? 😋

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Swap-for-convention-tp55486p55499.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I've been doing g virtual card swap posts for a few months now. My customers email me a few pictures of the card they made and I share it on my blog. Nice to feel we are getting back together somehow with stamping. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020, 11:29 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55506h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Swap+for+“convention”??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Uhhhh….Duhhhh.  What a good idea.  Let’s make a Virtual Convention Swap category.   Even those who don’t attend the virtual action can make a swap card.  

~Blythe

On Sep 16, 2020, at 5:17 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55499h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Swap%20for%20%E2%80%9Cconvention%E2%80%9D??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Could anyone come up with an idea on how/where we might load swap cards online?  That way we could go back and study them whenever just as we would if we had them in our hands. 

-Blythe  

Sent from my iPhone

Janetstamps435@gmail.com?subject=Swap for “convention”?? 

Blythe?? 😋

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Swap-for-convention-tp55486p55499.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Swap-for-convention-tp55486p55506.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Swap for “convention”??

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Don’t need a whole new category 😊 Just instruct everyone to tag their swap with an agreed upon tag – like #VirtualConvention2020

From: ml+s1100894n55506h31@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55506h31@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 9:30 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

Uhhhh….Duhhhh.  What a good idea.  Let’s make a Virtual Convention Swap category.   Even those who don’t attend the virtual action can make a swap card.  

~Blythe

On Sep 16, 2020, at 5:17 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55499h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Swap%20for%20%E2%80%9Cconvention%E2%80%9D??

-Blythe  

Sent from my iPhone

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Oh Patti…….that’s just too easy!  I’ll make an official post.

~Blythe

On Sep 17, 2020, at 10:04 AM, Patti Scanlan [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n55514h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Don’t need a whole new category 😊 Just instruct everyone to tag their swap with an agreed upon tag – like #VirtualConvention2020

From: <a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] <<a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 9:30 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <<a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]>

<a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=3" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=4" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

~Blythe

On Sep 16, 2020, at 5:17 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <<a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=5" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

<a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=6" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=7" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

From: <a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=8" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email] <<a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=9" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> 

<a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=10" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Swap%20for%20“convention”??

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="x-msg://39/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=55514&amp;i=11" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]

-Blythe  

Sent from my iPhone

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Swap-for-convention-tp55486p55514.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
NAML