classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Summer!

Nola Burkhard
Hi Stampers,

I just Pinned a bag I made for a customer of mine to the #SUDSOLSocial Pintrest Board.  It was for the Friendship theme for June 10 on the June #SUDSOLSocial calendar. Inside Kristin's bag are her free goodies for her $25 payout of loyalty rewards from the last catalog.  She will be so happy to get her goodies - all from the new/current catalog.  Here's the link for our Pintrest board:

https://www.pinterest.com/sudsol/sudsol-social/

You can see there are a few other projects I've pinned there.
Today's Theme is Summer Card. We'd love for you to play along this week. Post your project/s to any of your social media sites using the hashtag -#SUDSOLSocial and then let me or Patti know.  We'll Pin it to our Pintrest board. We only need 5 posts for the week for someone to earn a free week of SUDSOL membership!

The rest of this week's themes are:

Today:Summer
15: Power Hour
16: Friday Fun
17: Makes me Smile
18: Newsletter

Not everything has to be a card or project. For Power Hour you could say the things you try to get done during your power hour, have a set in the background or a project you are working on.  It does not always have to be  "sell, sell, sell."  The idea is to get it posted somewhere out there and get it noticed, liked, loved. We really never know where our next customer will come from so it's good to be on as many sites as possible.

Make sure to let us know when you post your project -I'd love to be Pinning yours!

Stampin' Away, Nola