Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!

Blythe Klipple

Hello Stampers,

As promised, the Sudsol Card Front Swap has now been fully uploaded.  Remember, I insert only the information you gave me.  If for some ghastly reason you don’t see your card (using the LINK below), PLEASE send me an email with a photo of your card (memory you know!) and the info that you placed on your label and I’ll get it uploaded.  I’m pretty sure all my cross-referencing caught every participant however.  There were a few no-shows, for good reasons so we’re a few short of 27 x 3 cards (81).  Some cards that have movement, have two or three photos.

Please use this link provided by awesome Patti:   http://sudsol.org/member/board/2018-onstageliveorlando-su-30th-anniv/11872/  or the tag OrlandoSwap2018 or 2018 OnStageLiveOrlando SU! 30th Anniv.

This might not make sense to you but………….I chose to go back to add the tag  OrlandoSwap2018 to each entry but I just know I missed some.  I am not fluent in “nabble” so please be gentle with me if/when I’ve made a mistake.

Enjoy the cards.  They were wonderful.  Big thanks to those of you who participated and ‘enjoy’ to those of you who couldn’t be there live.

~Blythe Klipple, your Granny Apple Green/Tranquil Tide/Call Me Clover tinted hair, Swap Hostess.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!

Judi Carpenter

Super job, Blythe, both of coordinating and running the swap and getting the images uploaded so quickly.  I'm still having OnStage lag.  I don't know how you do it all - and so well, too!  Thanks for all you do to keep SUDSOL the place to go for creative inspiration and stampin' friendships!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 11/17/2018 2:06:31 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n45203h90@.nabble writes:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Hello Stampers,

As promised, the Sudsol Card Front Swap has now been fully uploaded.  Remember, I insert only the information you gave me.  If for some ghastly reason you don’t see your card (using the LINK below), PLEASE send me an email with a photo of your card (memory you know!) and the info that you placed on your label and I’ll get it uploaded.  I’m pretty sure all my cross-referencing caught every participant however.  There were a few no-shows, for good reasons so we’re a few short of 27 x 3 cards (81).  Some cards that have movement, have two or three photos.

Please use this link provided by awesome Patti:   http://sudsol.org/member/board/2018-onstageliveorlando-su-30th-anniv/11872/  or the tag OrlandoSwap2018 or 2018 OnStageLiveOrlando SU! 30th Anniv.

This might not make sense to you but………….I chose to go back to add the tag  OrlandoSwap2018 to each entry but I just know I missed some.  I am not fluent in “nabble” so please be gentle with me if/when I’ve made a mistake.

Enjoy the cards.  They were wonderful.  Big thanks to those of you who participated and ‘enjoy’ to those of you who couldn’t be there live.

~Blythe Klipple, your Granny Apple Green/Tranquil Tide/Call Me Clover tinted hair, Swap Hostess.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Orlando-Card-Front-Swap-has-been-completely-uploaded-tp45203.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h12@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!

donnab07
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Thank you, Blythe, for this awesome job.  You are the bomb.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45203h35@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45203h35@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 12:06 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol%20Orlando%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20has%20been%20completely%20uploaded!!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hello Stampers,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Orlando-Card-Front-Swap-has-been-completely-uploaded-tp45203.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!

Lisa Miller

I concur 100% with Donna!
Thank you Blythe!   You’re such a trooper!  💕

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Nov 17, 2018, at 7:40 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45213h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Thank you, Blythe, for this awesome job. You are the bomb.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45203h35@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45203h35@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2018 12:06 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Sudsol Orlando Card Front Swap has been completely uploaded!!!!

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol%20Orlando%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20has%20been%20completely%20uploaded!!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hello Stampers,

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Orlando-Card-Front-Swap-has-been-completely-uploaded-tp45203p45213.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h84@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator