Sudsol Card Front Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sudsol Card Front Swap

Blythe Klipple

Despite some real strategic change-ups at On Stage Live (aka Convention) this past few days in Orlando, our Sudsol members came through, we met at a different place, at a different time and almost everyone was there.  

Sunday afternoon, 3.30 p.m.:  I just got home after a 6 hour flight and 3 hour drive and am finally going to sit back and enjoy the cards.  I’ll be photographing and uploading them bit by bit this next week.  Believe me, unless you’re a miracle worker, there’s no way to get them even viewed during the time at Convention.  Convention all day, dinner with friends old and new in the evening and crashing once back in the hotel room.  Speaking for myself, I walked a minimum of 4 miles a day from my hotel to the convention center and other rooms inside the hall.

I heard from other Sudsol members that the cards were THE BEST EVER so I’m ready to sit back and slowly enjoy them.  Thank you everyone who participated for being such good sports with the move and the logistics.  WE made it work!

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple
…..also known as the one with Granny Apple Green, Tranquil Tide, Call Me Clover and Coastal Cabana hombre tinted white hair.  That tradition has spread beyond swap day to all of the stampin’ days.  

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap

Maria Pobre

Love the photo and the hair! Looking forward to seeing the card fronts!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 12, 2018, at 10:03 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45120h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Despite some real strategic change-ups at On Stage Live (aka Convention) this past few days in Orlando, our Sudsol members came through, we met at a different place, at a different time and almost everyone was there.  

Sunday afternoon, 3.30 p.m.:  I just got home after a 6 hour flight and 3 hour drive and am finally going to sit back and enjoy the cards.  I’ll be photographing and uploading them bit by bit this next week.  Believe me, unless you’re a miracle worker, there’s no way to get them even viewed during the time at Convention.  Convention all day, dinner with friends old and new in the evening and crashing once back in the hotel room.  Speaking for myself, I walked a minimum of 4 miles a day from my hotel to the convention center and other rooms inside the hall.

I heard from other Sudsol members that the cards were THE BEST EVER so I’m ready to sit back and slowly enjoy them.  Thank you everyone who participated for being such good sports with the move and the logistics.  WE made it work!

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple
…..also known as the one with Granny Apple Green, Tranquil Tide, Call Me Clover and Coastal Cabana hombre tinted white hair.  That tradition has spread beyond swap day to all of the stampin’ days.  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

One of the things I miss most about not going to “convention” is seeing Blythe’s hair:)

Kathy

On Nov 11, 2018, at 6:59 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45121h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 12, 2018, at 10:03 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45120h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45121.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h74@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

OH but you can see photos!  Here’s one for you all to be in shock over………..  Granny Apple Green, Tranquil Tide and Coastal Cabana.  And yes, being water based, it does wash right out.  (Pink tones kind of hang in your hair for a week or two.)

~Blythe

On Nov 11, 2018, at 6:27 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45124h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

One of the things I miss most about not going to “convention” is seeing Blythe’s hair:)

Kathy

On Nov 11, 2018, at 6:59 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45121h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45121.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h74@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45124.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Hauptl

You rock!!!

Linda Haupt 
Stampin'Up demonstrator 
Black Hills Paper Divas
Cell: 605. 787 2134

On Nov 12, 2018, at 1:12 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45133h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap

OH but you can see photos!  Here’s one for you all to be in shock over………..  Granny Apple Green, Tranquil Tide and Coastal Cabana.  And yes, being water based, it does wash right out.  (Pink tones kind of hang in your hair for a week or two.)

~Blythe

On Nov 11, 2018, at 6:27 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45124h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Kathy

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45121.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45124.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45133.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h65@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Beautiful!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2018, at 1:12 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45133h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

Kathy

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45133.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap

donnab07

As always, you did an amazing  job.  Thank you for all that you do!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45133h65@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45133h65@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 12:12 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap

~Blythe

Kathy

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

It’s people like you, Donna, and the other members, who make it so much fun and almost so easy.  :)  It takes a village to get all that cooperation and coordination.  But…..thank you.  :)

~Blythe

On Nov 12, 2018, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45136h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

As always, you did an amazing job. Thank you for all that you do!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45133h65@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45133h65@.nabble] 
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 12:12 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap

~Blythe

Kathy

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45133.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45136.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

You look great!!

On Nov 12, 2018, at 2:47 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45138h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

It’s people like you, Donna, and the other members, who make it so much fun and almost so easy.  :)  It takes a village to get all that cooperation and coordination.  But…..thank you.  :)

~Blythe

On Nov 12, 2018, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45136h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

As always, you did an amazing job. Thank you for all that you do!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45133h65@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45133h65@.nabble] 
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 12:12 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap

~Blythe

Kathy

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45133.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45136.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-tp45120p45138.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h74@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Love it!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 13, 2018, at 6:12 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45133h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Blythe

Kathy

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Hugs to all,

~Blythe Klipple