Sudsol Card Front Swap in SLC on November 10th

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sudsol Card Front Swap in SLC on November 10th

Blythe Klipple

We have 32 participants signed up so far, 33 including the RAK for Sudsol members.  Only one group of swappers.

I hope you will join us if you will be attending OnStage in Salt Lake City.   Our swap is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

Don't hold back from swapping because you’re new to stamping or new to Sudsol.  We are friendly and won’t hurt you!  And we’d love to meet you!

What: Card Front Swap

Who: SUDSOL members

When: Friday, November 10th

Where: Lunch Area

Time: Lunch break (details to follow as we know more)

Details:
  • Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • 2017-2018 SU! Annual Catalog or 2017 Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it.  Please no Halloween cards since that holiday will have passed before our swap.  
  • Multiple layers (at least one)
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe (products used) on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  • All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.comby October 16th (a Monday) (<<this date has been updated) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every week until October 16th so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On October 17th, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you a little over three weeks to complete your swaps. 

I’d love to add your name if you’ll be at OnStage in Salt Lake City.   Following tradition, we’ll also squeeze together for a quick group photo just after the swap so don’t run away.  That photo will be published on Sudsol.

As always, I can’t wait to see you all again (or for the first time!).  

Please check the attachment below to ensure that (1) you are listed (alphabetically by first name) if you have already signed up; (2) I have spelled your NAME and EMAIL correctly and (3) that I have your mobile number — if you have one — so I can add you to a text list for making quick contact while in SLC.

I’m really looking forward to our swap!

Questions?  Don’t hesitate to ask them!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap in SLC on November 10th

Sharyn Bouck

So sad that I will have to miss out for the 1st time in 21 years. :_(

Stampingly yours, Sharyn Bouck - Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 9/96
(proud Grandma of 18 year old David and 7 year old Kendra)
E Greenbush NY 12061
boucksha@hotmail.com   
Call or Text 518 522-2344

Shop online 24/7 by visiting my website:
 http://sharyn.stampinup.net for all your Stampin' Up! needs,

Creativity in a Box:  Each month enjoy a fully designed project kit that arrives in a box filled with all you need (except adhesive)! 

From: ml+s1100894n38676h37@.nabble <ml+s1100894n38676h37@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n38676h37@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 10:26 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap in SLC on November 10th

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol Card Front Swap in SLC on November 10th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

We have 32 participants signed up so far, 33 including the RAK for Sudsol members.  Only one group of swappers.

I hope you will join us if you will be attending OnStage in Salt Lake City.   Our swap is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

Don't hold back from swapping because you’re new to stamping or new to Sudsol.  We are friendly and won’t hurt you!  And we’d love to meet you!

What: Card Front Swap

Who: SUDSOL members

When: Friday, November 10th

Where: Lunch Area

Time: Lunch break (details to follow as we know more)

Details:
  • Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • 2017-2018 SU! Annual Catalog or 2017 Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it.  Please no Halloween cards since that holiday will have passed before our swap.  
  • Multiple layers (at least one)
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe (products used) on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  • All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.comby October 16th (a Monday) (<<this date has been updated) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every week until October 16th so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On October 17th, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you a little over three weeks to complete your swaps. 

I’d love to add your name if you’ll be at OnStage in Salt Lake City.   Following tradition, we’ll also squeeze together for a quick group photo just after the swap so don’t run away.  That photo will be published on Sudsol.

As always, I can’t wait to see you all again (or for the first time!).  

Please check the attachment below to ensure that (1) you are listed (alphabetically by first name) if you have already signed up; (2) I have spelled your NAME and EMAIL correctly and (3) that I have your mobile number — if you have one — so I can add you to a text list for making quick contact while in SLC.

I’m really looking forward to our swap!

Questions?  Don’t hesitate to ask them!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-in-SLC-on-November-10th-tp38676.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h96@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.