classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sudsol Card Front Swap Orlando November 2018

Blythe Klipple

Many thoughts this morning:
YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP FOR THIS SWAP.  I’LL SEND DETAILS IF YOU’D LIKE TO SEE THEM.

I balanced the groups that we have so far (totaling 81 participants—including those who are in multiple groups) this morning.

To all of you who have signed up for the swap, please check the 3 attachments below and verify that…

1- You are in one of the groups 
2- That if you signed up for more than one group (indicated by asterisk/s after your name) that you are indeed showing up in that many groups:  **  or  ***
3- A few swappers asked to be in different groups from a friend.  Please verify that I have kept YOU and your FRIEND are in separate groups.  

Remember, the RAKs will be sent out to Sudsol members at random throughout the next few months.

I’m running out of the house for a few hours now but wanted to get these modified lists out for you to check out.

~Blythe

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS PROCESS!  :)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap Orlando November 2018

Judy Szugda

Confused on where we are swapping, could you please clarify?  I was under the impression that it would be in the lunch area, but we are all in different lunch areas?  Judy

On Oct 12, 2018, at 11:18 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n44782h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Orlando%20November%202018
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP FOR THIS SWAP.  I’LL SEND DETAILS IF YOU’D LIKE TO SEE THEM.

I balanced the groups that we have so far (totaling 81 participants—including those who are in multiple groups) this morning.

To all of you who have signed up for the swap, please check the 3 attachments below and verify that…

2- That if you signed up for more than one group (indicated by asterisk/s after your name) that you are indeed showing up in that many groups:  **  or  ***
3- A few swappers asked to be in different groups from a friend.  Please verify that I have kept YOU and your FRIEND are in separate groups.  

Remember, the RAKs will be sent out to Sudsol members at random throughout the next few months.

I’m running out of the house for a few hours now but wanted to get these modified lists out for you to check out.

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-Orlando-November-2018-tp44782.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h45@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap Orlando November 2018

Blythe Klipple

Judy, just shortly ago I sent a text and an email to all for whom I had that info.  Here’s the scoop just to be sure:

As you know swappers, things are not organized as normal at an On Stage or Convention this year.  So here is the new plan:

TIME:  4:00 p.m. rather than 3:45 due to the DDM Meet and Greets from 3-4 p.m.
LOCATION:  Across the hall from the meeting/lunch room for the Calpyso Coral group.  There is ample space there without an overabundance of traffic. 

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.  I’m also sending texts to everyone.
~Blythe

On Nov 8, 2018, at 8:27 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45098h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Orlando%20November%202018
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

Confused on where we are swapping, could you please clarify?  I was under the impression that it would be in the lunch area, but we are all in different lunch areas?  Judy

On Oct 12, 2018, at 11:18 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n44782h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Orlando%20November%202018
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-Orlando-November-2018-tp44782.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h45@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-Orlando-November-2018-tp44782p45098.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.