Sudsol Card Front Swap, Nov 10, SLC Oct 2nd update

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sudsol Card Front Swap, Nov 10, SLC Oct 2nd update

Blythe Klipple

I’ve been a little lax in updating our Sudsol Card Front swap — just call it life and once in a while a stubborn computer.

We have 28 participants signed up so far, 29 including the RAK for Sudsol members.

Now for the hype…………

I hope you will join us if you will be attending OnStage in Salt Lake City.   Our swap is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

Do not hold back from swapping because you’re new to stamping or new to Sudsol.  We are friendly and won’t hurt you!  And we’d love to meet you!

What: Card Front Swap

Who: SUDSOL members

When: Friday, November 10th

Where: Lunch Area

Time: Lunch break (details to follow as we know more)

Details:
  • Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • 2017-2018 SU! Annual Catalog or 2017 Creativity Delivered Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it.  Please no Halloween cards since that holiday will have passed before our swap.  
  • Multiple layers (at least one)
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  • All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.comby October 23rd (a Monday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every week until October 23rd so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On October 24th, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps. 

As always, I can’t wait to see you all again (or for the first time!).  

NEW INFO:  Please check the attachment below to ensure that (1) you are listed (alphabetically by first name) if you have already signed up; (2) I have spelled your NAME and EMAIL correctly and (3) that I have your mobile number — if you have one — so I can add you to a text list for making quick contact while in SLC.

I’m really looking forward to our swap!

Questions?  Don’t hesitate to ask them!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap, Nov 10, SLC Oct 2nd update

Penny Nelson

Hi Blythe,

I would like clarification on this swap.  You said annual catalog and Occasions.  We only have Holiday and Annual. Did  you mean Holiday instead of Occasions?  Please clarify for me.

Thanks,
Penny Nelson
cell # - 832-692-7094

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 8:14 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n38527h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol+Card+Front+Swap,+Nov+10,+SLC++Oct+2nd+update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I’ve been a little lax in updating our Sudsol Card Front swap — just call it life and once in a while a stubborn computer.

We have 28 participants signed up so far, 29 including the RAK for Sudsol members.

Now for the hype…………

I hope you will join us if you will be attending OnStage in Salt Lake City.   Our swap is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face.  Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

Do not hold back from swapping because you’re new to stamping or new to Sudsol.  We are friendly and won’t hurt you!  And we’d love to meet you!

Details:
  • Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • 2017-2018 SU! Annual Catalog or 2017 Creativity Delivered Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it.  Please no Halloween cards since that holiday will have passed before our swap.  
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple:  blythek@mac.comby October 23rd (a Monday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event).  I’ll post updates to the list every week until October 23rd so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On October 24th, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps. 

NEW INFO:  Please check the attachment below to ensure that (1) you are listed (alphabetically by first name) if you have already signed up; (2) I have spelled your NAME and EMAIL correctly and (3) that I have your mobile number — if you have one — so I can add you to a text list for making quick contact while in SLC.

Questions?  Don’t hesitate to ask them!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-Nov-10-SLC-Oct-2nd-update-tp38527.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Sudsol Card Front Swap, Nov 10, SLC Oct 2nd update

Blythe Klipple

Penny and anyone else who might be confused………

The catalogs that are ok to use for the November 10, 2017 swap are Holiday and Annual.  I mistakenly wrote Occasions in my two earliest posts but corrected it for any later posts.  So, don’t use Occasions, especially since it retired in May.  Feel free to use HOLIDAY and ANNUAL!  :)

How are you all doing on your swaps?  We have a total of 32 right now.  I have 31 (don’t ask, I have no idea how I got that number!!!) done, labels and into envelopes and a Paper Pumpkin box.  I’m pretty sure we will not exceed 40.  You can always use any extras for general swapping.  

One.  Thing.  Done.

~Blythe

On Oct 6, 2017, at 3:14 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n38624h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Sudsol%20Card%20Front%20Swap,%20Nov%2010,%20SLC%20Oct%202nd%20update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Hi Blythe,

I would like clarification on this swap. You said annual catalog and Occasions. We only have Holiday and Annual. Did you mean Holiday instead of Occasions? Please clarify for me.

Thanks,
Penny Nelson
cell # - 832-692-7094

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 8:14 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n38527h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Sudsol+Card+Front+Swap,+Nov+10,+SLC++Oct+2nd+update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Now for the hype…………

I hope you will join us if you will be attending OnStage in Salt Lake City. Our swap is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers and meet some of your SUDSOL sisters face to face. Our Sudsol Swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

Do not hold back from swapping because you’re new to stamping or new to Sudsol. We are friendly and won’t hurt you! And we’d love to meet you!

Details:
  • 2017-2018 SU! Annual Catalog or 2017 Creativity Delivered Holiday Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it. Please no Halloween cards since that holiday will have passed before our swap.
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap, PLEASE!
To sign up: Please email me directly (Blythe Klipple: blythek@mac.com) by October 23rd (a Monday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event). I’ll post updates to the list every week until October 23rd so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On October 24th, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps.

NEW INFO: Please check the attachment below to ensure that (1) you are listed (alphabetically by first name) if you have already signed up; (2) I have spelled your NAME and EMAIL correctly and (3) that I have your mobile number — if you have one — so I can add you to a text list for making quick contact while in SLC.

Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask them!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-Nov-10-SLC-Oct-2nd-update-tp38527.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-Nov-10-SLC-Oct-2nd-update-tp38527p38624.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.