Sudden Response Group

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sudden Response Group

Robbie Rubala
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL BUT CONTACT ME OR THE GROUP BELOW!

I am a moderator on a group of demos who help out our fellow demo sisters in the time of crisis.  I have pasted the information about the group below.  We recently had a demo who had a house fire and lost everything.  We would like to increase our members.  If you are interested in joining this group, please e-mail me at

robbierubala@gmail.com

or go to the page below and Request to Join.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SUDDEN_Response/info

Group Description
This is a group for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who would like to help sister demonstrators across North America who have suffered major loss to their stamping supplies and therefore, their business, due to disasters of any kind. Members may come to this site to receive the most current updates, to learn of those in need, and to record their pledge for sending supplies to those affected, enabling them to get their business back up and running as quickly as possible. This Network relies on the honor system and will only work if everyone follows through on their promise to send the items that are pledged in a timly manner, within 24-48 hours, whenever possible. By it's very nature, SUDDEN_Reponse embodies the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart -- To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . .in this we make a difference!

SUDDEN_Response is restricted to active Stampin' Up! Demonstrators with a valid Demonstrator ID#. Application for membership must be submitted and approved by the moderators of this group.

Once you submit your membership information and receive confirmation of membership, check the "messages" section for current updates and then go to "database" to respond to current needs. Members will also receive e-mail notification of updates and needs!

Thank you -- the SUDDEN_response Moderators

Thanks for considering this!
Robbie Rubala