classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Storage Ideas for Diets

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Anyone have a good storage idea for diecuts that are extras?  Something that would make them easier to retrieve when needed.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets

Jannette Santamarina

I started to store my cut outs in one of those craft boxes with separations. But the truth is that I barely use them. I find myself always cutting more because i never find the right color or maybe it is “faster” to cut one than look through the stash of already cut ones!

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator

On Mar 17, 2019, at 1:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Storage%20Ideas%20for%20Diets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Anyone have a good storage idea for diecuts that are extras?  Something that would make them easier to retrieve when needed.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My dies are kept in the original pouch with a magnetic sheet, then they are stored alphabetically in a box.  To help see the name easier, I have put a piece of adhesive sheet on the underside of name to make it white.  That means I do not take the white side of the adhesive sheet off, that would make it sticky.  It brightens the name to be more readable.  A piece of white paper or cs could do the same.  They sit right on the table, next to my Big Shot.  Easy to find what I need!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 17, 2019, at 1:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Storage Ideas for Diets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h61@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets

Rose Wilkos

The more I ‘collect’ between stamps and dies, the harder it is to find    I began this months ago and it works for me.  I store the matching die in the stamp container (making sure the die’s cutting side is away from the stamps) on either the sticky it came with or on a magnetic card.  Then I use the envelope the die came in to store extra die cuts.  The cuts are sorted by subject – i.e., seaside, floral, words, etc.  When I have an idea, I take a minute to look in the envelopes…when I don’t see anything that ‘works’, I move to the stamp/die container.  P.S.  I don’t always color the extras til I need them

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: ml+s1100894n47092h56@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47092h56@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h56@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 1:25:23 AM
To: Rose Wilkos
Subject: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h97@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer
In reply to this post by Kay Hahn Casler

I store my stamp sets alphabetical on book shelves I put the dies on a magnetic sheet and just the sheet folded over them inside the stamp set case. If the dies are to many or don’t fit, I put the dies in an empty case, put the sheet covering dies in the front of the case and dies inside with a magnetic sheet. I store the dies next to the stamp set on the book shelves.  When I pull the stamp set the dies are right there don’t have to look in another place for them or remember the name of the dies. Only stamp sets filed alphabetically. 

Wish the stamp sets and dies had the same exact name. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Mar 17, 2019, at 7:07 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47095h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kayhc@stny.rr.com?subject=Re: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@stny.rr.com

My dies are kept in the original pouch with a magnetic sheet, then they are stored alphabetically in a box.  To help see the name easier, I have put a piece of adhesive sheet on the underside of name to make it white.  That means I do not take the white side of the adhesive sheet off, that would make it sticky.  It brightens the name to be more readable.  A piece of white paper or cs could do the same.  They sit right on the table, next to my Big Shot.  Easy to find what I need!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 17, 2019, at 1:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h61@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@stny.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47095.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

I’ll be interested in seeing how members respond to this question.  I currently toss all my extra die cuts into see-though containers and leave them on my crafting table for use in a future project.  Unfortunately, I seem to be collecting more and more containers of die cuts, and not really using them for anything.  I used to be better about sorting them into containers by shape (i.e., hearts, birds, Christmas, etc.), and I would store the smaller containers in a drawer in one of my 10-drawer rolling carts.  However, after years and years of collecting extra die cuts, I now have three full drawers of unused die-cuts!

HELP ME!!!!

Cathy Hansen

Drowning in Paper in Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n47092h55@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47092h55@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 11:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Storage Ideas for Diets

donnab07

I usually don’t have any extra die cuts, but when I do I store them in the envelope where I keep the framelits on a magnetic sheet.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n47092h94@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n47092h94@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2019 10:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Rigo

I give them to my customers to use. I would have way too many of them otherwise. 
Laurie Rigo 

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

On Saturday, March 16, 2019, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h77@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h18@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

I don't usually have a LOT of die-cuts left over, I use them on the current project I'm designing.  But, I do keep the ones I have in a small basket on my counter.  When it starts to fill up, I'll challenge myself to go thru and make up a couple cards using my "starts".   

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 1:06 AM SUDSOL [Laurie Rigo] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47124h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
LJRigo@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Storage+Ideas+for+Diets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: LJRigo@aol.com

I give them to my customers to use. I would have way too many of them otherwise. 
Laurie Rigo 

On Saturday, March 16, 2019, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h77@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Storage Ideas for Diets

Anyone have a good storage idea for diecuts that are extras?  Something that would make them easier to retrieve when needed.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Rigo, please change the email address to: LJRigo@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47124.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I save them till the end of the year. Then I package them as part of my Christmas gift to my regular class attendees. 

stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 7:49 AM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47125h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Storage+Ideas+for+Diets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

I don't usually have a LOT of die-cuts left over, I use them on the current project I'm designing. But, I do keep the ones I have in a small basket on my counter. When it starts to fill up, I'll challenge myself to go thru and make up a couple cards using my "starts".

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 1:06 AM SUDSOL [Laurie Rigo] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n47124h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
LJRigo@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Storage+Ideas+for+Diets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: LJRigo@aol.com

Laurie Rigo

On Saturday, March 16, 2019, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h77@.nabble> wrote:

Anyone have a good storage idea for diecuts that are extras? Something that would make them easier to retrieve when needed.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Rigo, please change the email address to: LJRigo@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47124.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47125.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

That’s a GREAT idea, Kathleen!!!  I like the gifting idea  😊

From: ml+s1100894n47128h55@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47128h55@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 9:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Storage%20Ideas%20for%20Diets

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

I save them till the end of the year. Then I package them as part of my Christmas gift to my regular class attendees.

stampingwithkate@www.catskillstamper.com

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 7:49 AM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47125h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

I don't usually have a LOT of die-cuts left over, I use them on the current project I'm designing. But, I do keep the ones I have in a small basket on my counter. When it starts to fill up, I'll challenge myself to go thru and make up a couple cards using my "starts".

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 1:06 AM SUDSOL [Laurie Rigo] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n47124h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Laurie Rigo

On Saturday, March 16, 2019, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47092h77@.nabble> wrote:

Anyone have a good storage idea for diecuts that are extras? Something that would make them easier to retrieve when needed.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--

Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47125.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47128.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I just keep them in a bag on my craft table. When I have a dozen in various shapes and sizes I give them away with orders.
I don’t do this often as I want them to buy the Dies!
Just now and then.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2019, at 9:05 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47130h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

That’s a GREAT idea, Kathleen!!! I like the gifting idea 😊

From: ml+s1100894n47128h55@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47128h55@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 9:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Storage%20Ideas%20for%20Diets

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

stampingwithkate@www.catskillstamper.com

(845) 331-3259 (h)

(845) 532-7382 (c)

Laurie Rigo

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47128.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47130.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Kathleen Brandt

That’s a great idea Kathleen!  I package mine periodically and give to
The kids when I have kids card class at Church.  They love them and
Are so creative!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 18, 2019, at 10:50 AM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47128h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Storage Ideas for Diets

<a href="http://LJRigo@aol.com?subject=Re:&#43;SU!:&#43;Storage&#43;Ideas&#43;for&#43;Diets" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">LJRigo@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Storage+Ideas+for+Diets

Laurie Rigo

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--
Connie R. Babbert

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Framelits

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Pamela Parker

> I have a customer in Mass who is looking for the cupcake and everlasting Lil=
> ly framelits. Zip 01886.
> I pay seller through PayPal, ship to her.
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone=
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Framelits

Kim Innis

I have both.  $27.00 each plus shipping, which is $7.25 for priority mail.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 2:06 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47209h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

>
>
> Sent from my iPhone=
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47209.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Framelits

Nola Burkhard

Please hold them for me. That’s an awesome price!
Back to you shortly!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 11:08 AM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47211h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

I have both. $27.00 each plus shipping, which is $7.25 for priority mail.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 2:06 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47209h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Framelits
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

>
>
> Sent from my iPhone=
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47209.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Storage-Ideas-for-Diets-tp47092p47211.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com