Staz On With Photopolymer Stamps?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Staz On With Photopolymer Stamps?

Susan Mezias
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but can the photopolymer stamps handle the staz on ink?  A couple of mine seem a bit gummy, but still work.  Thanks so mucjh!  Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Staz On With Photopolymer Stamps?

Ann Lewis

This issue came up at our convention (South Pacific) because there seemed to be so much debate around.  Shelli made inquiries and the definitive answer was yes – however it will stain, should be removed straight after stamping and may lessen the life of your stamp.

Ann Lewis     >^..^<

Ann’s PaperWorks

Independent Demonstrator Stampin’ Up! Australia

<a href="tel:07%2031623497" target="_blank">07 31623497 (H) <a href="tel:0408001235" target="_blank">0408001235 (M)

annspaperworks@optusnet.com.au

www.annlewis.stampinup.net

https://www.facebook.com/AnnLewisIndependentStampinUpDemonstrator

From: ml-node+s1100894n11643h31@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n11643h31@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, 12 July 2014 4:08 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Staz On With Photopolymer Stamps?

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Staz%20On%20With%20Photopolymer%20Stamps?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but can the photopolymer stamps handle the staz on ink?  A couple of mine seem a bit gummy, but still work.  Thanks so mucjh!  Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Staz-On-With-Photopolymer-Stamps-tp11643.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h72@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.