Stamping on canvases?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stamping on canvases?

Carolyn Jackson
I have a customer you would like to have a class during which we stamp on framed canvases.

Have any of you done this? Is there a specific type of framed canvas that we would need to use?

If so, can we use any coloring tools on the framed canvas?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamping on canvases?

GrammyKaren

20180408_071635_resized.jpg (2M) Download Attachment
20180408_071552_resized.jpg (2M) Download Attachment

I have.  I use the hard canvas and put 3 or 4 coats of white acrylic paint ob it to make it smoother.
I'm attaching photos.  I get them at Michaels.  I wait for the to go half price.
Hope this helps.
Karen Bernhardt

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n41634h83@.nabble>
Date: 4/7/18 10:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: SU!: Stamping on canvases?

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Stamping on canvases?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@.rr

I have a customer you would like to have a class during which we stamp on framed canvases.

Have any of you done this? Is there a specific type of framed canvas that we would need to use?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamping-on-canvases-tp41634.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamping on canvases?

Nola Burkhard

20180408_071635_resized.jpg (2M) Download Attachment
20180408_071552_resized.jpg (2M) Download Attachment

Wow! That is beautiful!!!
Great job!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2018, at 4:20 AM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n41638h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: Stamping on canvases?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

I have.  I use the hard canvas and put 3 or 4 coats of white acrylic paint ob it to make it smoother.
I'm attaching photos.  I get them at Michaels.  I wait for the to go half price.
Hope this helps.
Karen Bernhardt

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n41634h83@.nabble>
Date: 4/7/18 10:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: SU!: Stamping on canvases?

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Stamping on canvases?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamping-on-canvases-tp41634.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamping-on-canvases-tp41634p41638.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.