classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

??Stamping on Canvas

Brunie Quinones
Hi Everyone!
Has anybody stamped with our color inkpads on canvas? I have a couple of 5x7 panels that are acrylic primed for use (according to the package). I'm trying to figure out what I need so that the ink doesn't bleed when it's touched. I even tried the heat gun but it still bled some. Any suggestions on how to seal it?
Thanks for the help.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ??Stamping on Canvas

GrammyKaren

I have.  I give the canvas 3 or 4 coats of White Acrylic paint and let it dry.  I use Stazon Black ink and our markers.  They turn out great.
If you have any more questions, you can call me at 757-877-5094
Karen Bernhardt

On 03/21/16, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Product Q&As<ml-node+s1100894n27750h79@.nabble> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=??Stamping on Canvas
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

Hi Everyone!
Has anybody stamped with our color inkpads on canvas? I have a couple of 5x7 panels that are acrylic primed for use (according to the package). I'm trying to figure out what I need so that the ink doesn't bleed when it's touched. I even tried the heat gun but it still bled some. Any suggestions on how to seal it?
Thanks for the help.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamping-on-Canvas-tp27750.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h3@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ??Stamping on Canvas

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Brunie Quinones

I used clear acrylic fixative.

From: "SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n27750h64@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:36:24 AM
Subject: SU!: ??Stamping on Canvas

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=??Stamping on Canvas
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for the help.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamping-on-Canvas-tp27750.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat