Stampin Up as team leader....

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin Up as team leader....

Debra  Brown
Okay, I know I should have been paying more attention to the notices I have been sent, but I haven't so now I decided to play catch up and see this phrase "direct to Stampin' Up" where Stampin Up will be their team leader....so what exactly does that mean?????
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Stampin Up as team leader....

Robin Messenheimer
If all of your uplines have gone away, then that's where you are. I now have
2 people between me and Stampin' Up!  I'm thinking that they'll be around
for even longer than I will (no plans to drop, but they're long time demos
(25 years!)).

Robin Messenheimer
Pahoa, Hawai'i
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....

Carolyn Jackson
I understand what you're saying about uplines gone away. What I don't understand is why does this matter? What is the advantage to the demonstrator being "direct to SU"?

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
937-307-4582
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer
I understand what you're saying about uplines gone away. What I don't understand is why does this matter? What is the advantage to the demonstrator being "direct to SU"?

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
937-307-4582

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
I believe it has to do with the new compensation plan where our downline will be reduced to only three levels. That will leave some without an up line.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Debra Brown
Debra ~

Check the updates from this week.  There was a pretty good description of
what one can expect if SU is your upline.  Frankly, I thought some of the
support to be offered sounded pretty good.  I'd sign up for it is I could.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker <http://facebook.com/theartfulinker> (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....

CarolMatthews
I thought it looked good too Sara - especially: "Business Development
Program. When expanding the program this fall, we will allow direct to
Stampin' Up! demonstrators to participate. More information is on its way!"

I will qualify and I hope you will soon too!

Carol

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Stampin Up as team leader....

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Debra Brown
Maria is correct that this situation has come into play since with the new
compensation plan the # of levels in your downline has been reduced from 5
to 3.  So there may be people in your downline in levels 4 & 5 that have
noone between you and them.  So these people will no longer have an upline
once the new career plan comes into effect.

As a result, they will now be 'direct to Stampin' Up'.  (In addition to
people who already have no uplines between them and Stampin' Up! - ie. they
either signed up directly with SU! or all their uplines above them have quit
SU!)   There was concern that these people will no longer have "support"
from an upline.  BTW, this is the reason that SUDSOL pretty much started -
we lacked active uplines (whether they were still active with SU! and didn't
do anything or whether they didn't exist).  In 20 years as a demo, I've
learned more from SUDSOL than I ever got from my upline.

SU! will now be doing something to support those people with no upline.  As
Sara mentioned, this week's update lists what SU! will be doing for these
people (http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/compensation_plan/Changes%20to%20DS_ENG.pdf) some of which will open up to all demos later.

Coleen
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

CarolMatthews

Coleen - I love Stampin' Up! But I'm sure the new program won't hold a candle to SUDSOL...

From: ml-node+s1100894n23297h62@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23297h62@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 9:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20Stampin%20Up%20as%20team%20leader....

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Maria is correct that this situation has come into play since with the new compensation plan the # of levels in your downline has been reduced from 5 to 3.  So there may be people in your downline in levels 4 & 5 that have noone between you and them.  So these people will no longer have an upline once the new career plan comes into effect.

As a result, they will now be 'direct to Stampin' Up'.  (In addition to people who already have no uplines between them and Stampin' Up! - ie. they either signed up directly with SU! or all their uplines above them have quit SU!)   There was concern that these people will no longer have "support" from an upline.  BTW, this is the reason that SUDSOL pretty much started - we lacked active uplines (whether they were still active with SU! and didn't do anything or whether they didn't exist).  In 20 years as a demo, I've learned more from SUDSOL than I ever got from my upline.

SU! will now be doing something to support those people with no upline.  As Sara mentioned, this week's update lists what SU! will be doing for these people (http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/compensation_plan/Changes%20to%20DS_ENG.pdf) some of which will open up to all demos later.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n23286h11@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23286h11@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 11:01 PM
Subject: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Stampin%20Up%20as%20team%20leader....

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

Okay, I know I should have been paying more attention to the notices I have been sent, but I haven't so now I decided to play catch up and see this phrase "direct to Stampin' Up" where Stampin Up will be their team leader....so what exactly does that mean?????

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23297.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h48@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins

So does that mean that if you have no upline the compensation that would normally go to them would go back into the company?  That certainly would be a way for them to save money.

Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23287h15@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 6:21 am

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Stampin Up as team leader....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Robin Messenheimer
Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml-node+s1100894n23286h35@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23286h35@.nabble?]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 7:01 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h62@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.
Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23287.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h11@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos

Yes, it's always been that way - if your upline drops they no longer get the commission from your sales, SU! keeps it.   Which is why SU! said that doing a true roll-up (where they eliminate any gaps so everyone has an upline) would cost SU! too much $$'s.  They did that one time (back in 2000).  I had hoped they would do it this time before they dropped off the 4th & 5th lines, but SU! said it was cost prohibitive to do that.

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n23306h31@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23306h31@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:54 AM

Firstgr22@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin%20Up%20as%20team%20leader....

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

So does that mean that if you have no upline the compensation that would normally go to them would go back into the company?  That certainly would be a way for them to save money.

Becky in Battle Creek

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Pricy Darrell

My upline dropped about 3 years ago. My business reports show a name of someone that I guess I was transferred to be under. I have had no correspondence from her at all. I don't even know if she is active. How does Stampin Up decide to whom you are transferred in this instance?  I know several demos who live closer to me than this one, so just not sure how that is all handled. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2015, at 2:16 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23314h98@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Yes, it's always been that way - if your upline drops they no longer get the commission from your sales, SU! keeps it. Which is why SU! said that doing a true roll-up (where they eliminate any gaps so everyone has an upline) would cost SU! too much $$'s. They did that one time (back in 2000). I had hoped they would do it this time before they dropped off the 4th & 5th lines, but SU! said it was cost prohibitive to do that.

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n23306h31@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23306h31@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

Becky in Battle Creek

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23314.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h57@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Juanita Golson
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

I’ve been with Sudsol for 15 years now, at first off and on. But Sudsol has been a great support team for me since I started with Stampin’ Up! I’ve been very grateful for the things I’ve learned here and the support when I need help. I haven’t had an upline for most of my time as a demo, so in all reality, things really won’t change for me because I will still be with Sudsol, even with the new changes. Thank you so much, Coleen and Patti, for starting Sudsol for us.

Hugs,

Juanita

Juanita Golsonjuanita@stampingwithjuanita.com
Stamping With Juanita Blog
Shop Online 24/7 at My SU Store
(931)237-0462

From: ml-node+s1100894n23297h14@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23297h14@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 7:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <juanita.golson@>

Maria is correct that this situation has come into play since with the new compensation plan the # of levels in your downline has been reduced from 5 to 3.  So there may be people in your downline in levels 4 & 5 that have noone between you and them.  So these people will no longer have an upline once the new career plan comes into effect.

As a result, they will now be 'direct to Stampin' Up'.  (In addition to people who already have no uplines between them and Stampin' Up! - ie. they either signed up directly with SU! or all their uplines above them have quit SU!)   There was concern that these people will no longer have "support" from an upline.  BTW, this is the reason that SUDSOL pretty much started - we lacked active uplines (whether they were still active with SU! and didn't do anything or whether they didn't exist).  In 20 years as a demo, I've learned more from SUDSOL than I ever got from my upline.

SU! will now be doing something to support those people with no upline.  As Sara mentioned, this week's update lists what SU! will be doing for these people (http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/compensation_plan/Changes%20to%20DS_ENG.pdf) some of which will open up to all demos later.

Coleen

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23297.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h0@n5.nabble.com

Juanita Golson
Image uploads
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Pricy Darrell

You were transferred to your upline's upline or up upline.  Whoever was next in line above her.  We don't get to choose who our upline will be except when we initially sign up.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 5:43 PM, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23320h12@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin+Up+as+team+leader....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

My upline dropped about 3 years ago. My business reports show a name of someone that I guess I was transferred to be under. I have had no correspondence from her at all. I don't even know if she is active. How does Stampin Up decide to whom you are transferred in this instance?  I know several demos who live closer to me than this one, so just not sure how that is all handled. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2015, at 2:16 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n23314h98@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@...?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....

Yes, it's always been that way - if your upline drops they no longer get the commission from your sales, SU! keeps it. Which is why SU! said that doing a true roll-up (where they eliminate any gaps so everyone has an upline) would cost SU! too much $$'s. They did that one time (back in 2000). I had hoped they would do it this time before they dropped off the 4th & 5th lines, but SU! said it was cost prohibitive to do that.

Coleen

Becky in Battle Creek

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23314.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h57@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23320.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Juanita Golson

Yes, thank you Patti and Coleen!

Happy Stampin'~

On Aug 28, 2015, at 6:31 AM, SUDSOL [Juanita Golson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23317h59@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

juanita.golson@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juanita.golson@gmail.com

I’ve been with Sudsol for 15 years now, at first off and on. But Sudsol has been a great support team for me since I started with Stampin’ Up! I’ve been very grateful for the things I’ve learned here and the support when I need help. I haven’t had an upline for most of my time as a demo, so in all reality, things really won’t change for me because I will still be with Sudsol, even with the new changes. Thank you so much, Coleen and Patti, for starting Sudsol for us.

Hugs,

Juanita

(931)237-0462

From: ml-node+s1100894n23297h14@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23297h14@.nabble]

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h0@n5.nabble.com

Juanita Golson
Image uploads

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Juanita Golson, please change the email address to: juanita.golson@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23317.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Frona Pond

Same for me Juanita.  Thank you SUDSOL.

FRONA

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 27, 2015, at 4:31 PM, "SUDSOL [Juanita Golson] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n23317h32@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

juanita.golson@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juanita.golson@gmail.com

Hugs,

Juanita

(931)237-0462

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Juanita Golson
Image uploads

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Juanita Golson, please change the email address to: juanita.golson@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23317.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h98@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Pricy Darrell

When my upline dropped, Stampin’ Up! assigned me to HER upline, who happened to be someone I had met. She and her upline, Sandy Hancock, have been very helpful to me. While they do not regularly correspond with me, Sandy has a Yahoo group to which I belong (she has a huge downline). They also have been very welcoming when I have attended their Convention get togethers.

I think one thing to do is to be proactive and get in touch with the new upline you’re assigned. I know it’s their responsibility to look after their downline, whether natural or adopted J. But we’re all adults, and I think getting in touch with them would be a nice thing to do and may result in a long-term friendship. I’m not sure how their downline overrides work, but it would be in their interest to keep in touch with you just in case Stampin’ Up!’s downline overrides system changes (as it has recently).

If it doesn’t work out, there’s always SUDSOL!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n23320h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23320h89@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:43 AM

pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin%20Up%20as%20team%20leader....

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

My upline dropped about 3 years ago. My business reports show a name of someone that I guess I was transferred to be under. I have had no correspondence from her at all. I don't even know if she is active. How does Stampin Up decide to whom you are transferred in this instance?  I know several demos who live closer to me than this one, so just not sure how that is all handled. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2015, at 2:16 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23314h98@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n23306h31@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n23306h31@.nabble]

Becky in Battle Creek

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h57@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23320.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h62@n5.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Well said!

Happy Stampin~

Maria Pobre
Guam, U.S.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2015, at 4:36 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23332h24@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

When my upline dropped, Stampin’ Up! assigned me to HER upline, who happened to be someone I had met. She and her upline, Sandy Hancock, have been very helpful to me. While they do not regularly correspond with me, Sandy has a Yahoo group to which I belong (she has a huge downline). They also have been very welcoming when I have attended their Convention get togethers.

I think one thing to do is to be proactive and get in touch with the new upline you’re assigned. I know it’s their responsibility to look after their downline, whether natural or adopted J. But we’re all adults, and I think getting in touch with them would be a nice thing to do and may result in a long-term friendship. I’m not sure how their downline overrides work, but it would be in their interest to keep in touch with you just in case Stampin’ Up!’s downline overrides system changes (as it has recently).

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml-node+s1100894n23320h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n23320h89@.nabble]

Sent from my iPhone

Coleen

Becky in Battle Creek

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23332.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Tami Weil

I have only one person above me, who looks to me for guidance, instead of the other way around.  I am her only downline and she doesn't really care to participate as a leader, so it's been a little difficult in that area for me. She will benefit from the new plan, with SU as her direct upline, but I doubt she will share that info. I'm very lucky to have been adopted by a group that has helped me figure out many things.  I'm new to SUDSOL and have already found a lot of very helpful information here.  Thank you to all who participate and especially to those ladies who put this all together for us!

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 1:31 PM, SUDSOL [Juanita Golson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23317h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
juanita.golson@gmail.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stampin+Up+as+team+leader....

Hugs,

Juanita

<a href="tel:%28931%29237-0462" value="+19312370462" target="_blank">(931)237-0462

coleen@...?subject=RE:%20Stampin%20Up%20as%20team%20leader....

Coleen

mtstampinupdemo@...?subject=Stampin%20Up%20as%20team%20leader....

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h0@n5.nabble.com

Juanita Golson
Image uploads

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h92@n5.nabble.com

--
Check out my blog Click Here
Check out my Stampin Up! website - Click Here
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stampin Up as team leader....

Gwynne Wilschek

When I look at my reports, my upline who quit 9 years ago is still listed, when will it change to Stampin UP?
Thank you

Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 2:36 AM
To: gwynne@stampsnpages.com

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin Up as team leader....
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

My upline dropped about 3 years ago. My business reports show a name of someone that I guess I was transferred to be under. I have had no correspondence from her at all. I don't even know if she is active. How does Stampin Up decide to whom you are transferred in this instance?  I know several demos who live closer to me than this one, so just not sure how that is all handled.

Sent from my iPhone

Coleen

Becky in Battle Creek

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{36B07AF5-DEFE-42A6-9098-5774C04BBFFA}mid://00000058/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{36B07AF5-DEFE-42A6-9098-5774C04BBFFA}mid://00000058/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-as-team-leader-tp23286p23332.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h20@.nabble