Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates

Lois Folla

I would rather SU change the DWS online shop so we can use two charge cards. That would fix our problem. Then I can add a free gift or a discount to my customers who order online. Unfortunately, I would be paying full price for the item this way!  UGH!

I place a lot of my customers orders on my DBWS for them, but I have to use their CC and I can’t give them a discount. And mailing things out is so expensive now…

I had a friend gift a Paper Pumpkin to a friend out of state, boy was that a nightmare!!!!  But we got though it. 😊

We can’t change the ship address on an online order, it changes the billing address, so I can’t even send something out and pay for it as a gift… Hello companies let you purchase and then send as a gift, please SU! Let us do this too.

It worked out well when orders were sent all together to hostess or demonstrator, this way we could add a gift but still enjoy the % off we would get as a demonstrator.

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Email: lois@

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Shop 24/7 Online at my Store: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates

Lois Folla

If your customers are local, you can place an order for items you want to ‘gift’ and when you see your stampers hand them out. But if your stampers are out of state, or in state but not close, we have an issue trying to give a discount or free item when they place online orders…

I can’t see SU changing our DBWS to either

1. Allowing us to use more then one charge card
  2. Being able to change the ship address, keeping the billing address the same

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lois Folla

PS Sorry for the personal email yesterday, I obviously thought I was emailing privately… LOL

From: ml+s1100894n53024h60@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53024h60@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 1:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates

I would rather SU change the DWS online shop so we can use two charge cards. That would fix our problem. Then I can add a free gift or a discount to my customers who order online. Unfortunately, I would be paying full price for the item this way!  UGH!

I place a lot of my customers orders on my DBWS for them, but I have to use their CC and I can’t give them a discount. And mailing things out is so expensive now…

I had a friend gift a Paper Pumpkin to a friend out of state, boy was that a nightmare!!!!  But we got though it. 😊

We can’t change the ship address on an online order, it changes the billing address, so I can’t even send something out and pay for it as a gift… Hello companies let you purchase and then send as a gift, please SU! Let us do this too.

It worked out well when orders were sent all together to hostess or demonstrator, this way we could add a gift but still enjoy the % off we would get as a demonstrator.

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Gift-Certificates-tp53024.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates

shelly peck

You can change  shipping address,  the name ypu can't. I send with my name to theur address. 

On Fri, May 1, 2020, 10:37 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53025h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If your customers are local, you can place an order for items you want to ‘gift’ and when you see your stampers hand them out. But if your stampers are out of state, or in state but not close, we have an issue trying to give a discount or free item when they place online orders…

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lois Folla

PS Sorry for the personal email yesterday, I obviously thought I was emailing privately… LOL

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Gift-Certificates-tp53024p53025.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Up! Gift Certificates

Nola Burkhard

I love the idea of coupons and went through the PDF this morning and made up a list of my own. I have local customers as well as far away in the US. It’s about half and half for me. Since the ones who live far away (NC, MA, IN, etc.) and order regularly throughout a catalog period I personally don’t mind spending a few bucks (maybe not first class but parcel postage) to send them a goodie now and then. I do that already as when someone has earned enough reward points they get a payout in product from me (that I put in with a demo order and then ship it to them.) It never really amount to that much and their loyalty means more for me in the long run.

FYI -my reward program works like this -for every $50 or increments of $50 in any order/s you earn a point. Reach 5 points it’s a $5 reward in product, 15 points = $15 and lastly 25 = $25. Points expire at the end of annual catalog period and if they have through the first month of a new annual catalog to choose what they want.

Since I no longer have a club, rarely do my customers earn the $15 and I don’t think anyone has earned $25 since I moved from Mass to AZ and quit holding clubs. Now I just do catalog kickoff’s.

I tailored my reward programs from Tami White. Several years ago I looked at what several gal were offering and then gave it a lot of thought - It has worked out great for me and the customers of mine that order regularly.

I have not offered coupons in the past but have held my own specials from time to time. I am excited to see how the idea of coupons (on top of reward points!) will work out this upcoming catalog season.

Thoughts, comments? Always appreciated,
Nola

On May 1, 2020, at 12:47 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53035h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

You can change shipping address, the name ypu can't. I send with my name to theur address.

On Fri, May 1, 2020, 10:37 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53025h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lois Folla

I would rather SU change the DWS online shop so we can use two charge cards. That would fix our problem. Then I can add a free gift or a discount to my customers who order online. Unfortunately, I would be paying full price for the item this way! UGH!

I had a friend gift a Paper Pumpkin to a friend out of state, boy was that a nightmare!!!! But we got though it. 😊

Lois

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Gift-Certificates-tp53024p53025.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Gift-Certificates-tp53024p53035.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws