Stampin' Up Bingo

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin' Up Bingo

Jeanne Moss

Joyce's topic for tonight's chat is how to keep sales going after Sale-a-bration ends.  I've been thinking about that myself, and have been considering adding a Stampin' Up! Bingo night to my schedule. 

If you've been looking for a way to add sales, check out Ronda Wade's video here.  She'll answer all your questions on how to pull off a successful Bingo night.

http://sudsol.org/member/articles/creating-success-bingo-night-stampin-style-by-ronda-wade-2/

Jeanne Moss

Business Article Librarian

sudsol.org
This month I have a fun video to share with you that talks about one of my favorite events! BINGO NIGHT…Stampin’ Style! In the video I will share with you why it’s great for your business, how to charge, how to give prizes,… [More]

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo

Becky T

Just want to thank you for this posting. I remember the conversation of bingo in the past, took notes, and of course can't find them. This was perfect timing!

Becky

From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27650h56@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <justbusystampin@>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:49:09 PM
Subject: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo

stampingal@live.com?subject=Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Joyce's topic for tonight's chat is how to keep sales going after Sale-a-bration ends.  I've been thinking about that myself, and have been considering adding a Stampin' Up! Bingo night to my schedule. 

If you've been looking for a way to add sales, check out Ronda Wade's video here.  She'll answer all your questions on how to pull off a successful Bingo night.

http://sudsol.org/member/articles/creating-success-bingo-night-stampin-style-by-ronda-wade-2/

Jeanne Moss

sudsol.org
This month I have a fun video to share with you that talks about one of my favorite events! BINGO NIGHT…Stampin’ Style! In the video I will share with you why it’s great for your business, how to charge, how to give prizes,… [More]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h99@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA
BeckysJustBusyStamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Glad it worked out for you!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:23 PM, SUDSOL [Becky T] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27776h97@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

justbusystampin@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@comcast.net

Just want to thank you for this posting. I remember the conversation of bingo in the past, took notes, and of course can't find them. This was perfect timing!

Becky

From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27650h56@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650.html

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27776.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo

donnab07
In reply to this post by Becky T

Is there a printed version somewhere.  I cannot watch many videos because of our date plan restrictions (that is what I get from living in a rural area).

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n27776h98@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27776h98@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 3:24 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo

justbusystampin@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Up%20Bingo

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@comcast.net

Becky

Jeanne Moss

sudsol.org

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27776.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I looked through the articles and didn't see a printed version.  Ronda has an attachment, but it's a flyer advertising the event, not a transcript or instructions.  

Maybe someone else has written directions.  Anyone?

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27779h90@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Is there a printed version somewhere. I cannot watch many videos because of our date plan restrictions (that is what I get from living in a rural area).

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n27776h98@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27776h98@.nabble]

Becky

Jeanne Moss

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27779.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

Bingo - August 2014.doc (49K) Download Attachment
Hostess Bingo.doc (28K) Download Attachment
Hostess Bingo - Prize Sheet Sample.doc (45K) Download Attachment

Here's one I had saved from SUDSOL and another 2 I have saved

On 22 March 2016 at 13:55, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27785h12@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Up+Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I looked through the articles and didn't see a printed version.  Ronda has an attachment, but it's a flyer advertising the event, not a transcript or instructions.  

Maybe someone else has written directions.  Anyone?

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:270.307.1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n27779h90@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Is there a printed version somewhere. I cannot watch many videos because of our date plan restrictions (that is what I get from living in a rural area).

Donna

Becky

Jeanne Moss

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27779.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27785.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n5.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Thanks, Libby!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 11:38 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27786h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Bingo - August 2014.doc (49K) Download Attachment
Hostess Bingo.doc (28K) Download Attachment
Hostess Bingo - Prize Sheet Sample.doc (45K) Download Attachment

Here's one I had saved from SUDSOL and another 2 I have saved

On 22 March 2016 at 13:55, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27785h12@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Up+Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I looked through the articles and didn't see a printed version. Ronda has an attachment, but it's a flyer advertising the event, not a transcript or instructions.

Maybe someone else has written directions. Anyone?

Jeanne Moss
<a href="<a href="tel:270.307.1230">tel:270.307.1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n27779h90@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Donna

Becky

Joyce's topic for tonight's chat is how to keep sales going after Sale-a-bration ends. I've been thinking about that myself, and have been considering adding a Stampin' Up! Bingo night to my schedule.

If you've been looking for a way to add sales, check out Ronda Wade's video here. She'll answer all your questions on how to pull off a successful Bingo night.

Jeanne Moss

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27785.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h70@n5.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27786.html
Reply | Threaded
|

wader
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Maybe you can run to a McDonalds or Starbucks and watch it from there. There are lots of places that have free wi-fi! 

Good luck on those Bingo nights! Thy are super fun and can be great in sales if you run them right. 
Love,
Ronda

On Monday, March 21, 2016, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n27785h40@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stampingal@live.com?subject%5Cx3dRe:%2BSU!:%2BStampin%5Cx27%2BUp%2BBingo&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Jeanne Moss privately at stampingal@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stampingal@live.com&#39;);" target="_blank">stampingal@...

I looked through the articles and didn't see a printed version.  Ronda has an attachment, but it's a flyer advertising the event, not a transcript or instructions.  

Maybe someone else has written directions.  Anyone?

Jeanne Moss
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;jeanne.moss@live.com&#39;);" target="_blank">jeanne.moss@...

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n27779h90@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n27779h90@...> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;donna@idahobagwells.net&#39;);" target="_blank">donna@...

Donna

<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;justbusystampin@comcast.net&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">justbusystampin@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Up%20Bingo

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;justbusystampin@comcast.net&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">justbusystampin@...

Becky

<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stampingal@live.com&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">stampingal@...?subject=Stampin' Up Bingo

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stampingal@live.com&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">stampingal@...

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;justbusystampin@comcast.net&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">justbusystampin@...

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" rel="nofollow" link="external" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h35@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;donna@idahobagwells.net&#39;);" target="_blank">donna@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h34@...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;stampingal@live.com&#39;);" target="_blank">stampingal@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h98@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h98@...

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Jeanne, these was instructions in our old files.  Many of the older files have not been added to our business files.  I will check to see if by chance I saved the document.

From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27785h49@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:55:02 PM

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo

I looked through the articles and didn't see a printed version.  Ronda has an attachment, but it's a flyer advertising the event, not a transcript or instructions.  

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27779h90@.nabble> wrote:

donna@?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna

Becky

Jeanne Moss

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Thanks Joyce! 

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 22, 2016, at 10:16 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27794h55@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Jeanne, these was instructions in our old files.  Many of the older files have not been added to our business files.  I will check to see if by chance I saved the document.

From: "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27785h49@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 10:55:02 PM

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27779h90@.nabble> wrote:

donna@?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Up Bingo
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna

Becky

Jeanne Moss

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Up-Bingo-tp27650p27794.html