Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Jeanne Walsh
Hello everyone. If you have purchased the new Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine and already own a Big Shot would you please let me know if it's worth the investment? I already own two Big Shots.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Angie Brailsford

I had two Big Shirts ..sold one a couple weeks ago and plan to sell the other as soon as I can order another "Boss"... only because I need two for classes. I'm telling customers, other than folding up, there's essentially no difference and as long as their Big Shot is working, there's no need to replace it. I'm certain there is new product they'd rather order. Now the Magnetic Platform, when it comes available, I'll be recommending it to everyone;

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 12:33 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54986h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Hello everyone. If you have purchased the new Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine and already own a Big Shot would you please let me know if it's worth the investment? I already own two Big Shots.

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

I purchased the new machine first because I can't sell it unless I have one and use it, and can pass along my recommendation to my customers.   Second:  I have had my Big Shot since 2008, the first year it came out, and it is starting to act up and show signs of wear and tear.  I AM going to try to sell it, or donate it to Crayons to Computers.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 1:33 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54986h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

I also have 2 Big Shots but I’m glad I purchased the new machine.  As an example, I had put card stock on the foam adhesive sheet and tried to cut the thin “joy” die.  I ran it through my big shot 3 times and never got a complete cut.  I put it through the Stamping’ Cut & Emboss machine and got a cut with only one pass.  I really like the way it folds up and will be easy to carry.  Two of my customers already told me they are replacing their Big Shots.  I can’t wait until the magnetic plate comes out since it is completely magnetic.  No more “jumping” dies!

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54986h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Stampin'%20Cut%20&%20Emboss%20Machine

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

donnab07

I purchased the new die cutter and love it.  Both of my  Big Shots had seen better days, and the new one cuts detailed dies so much better.  I received my new one just before I held a class, and my customers loved it as well.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54986h8@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54986h8@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 10:34 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Stampin'%20Cut%20&%20Emboss%20Machine

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot

I got my new one just before class.   The customers loved it.    They described as smooth and much easier to turn.   I agreed, definitely worth it.  I have 4 Big Shot for class that are getting quit worn.   I will have 2 mini and 2 Boss when I can afford to get them.

Chris Talbot

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54991h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I purchased the new die cutter and love it.  Both of my  Big Shots had seen better days, and the new one cuts detailed dies so much better.  I received my new one just before I held a class, and my customers loved it as well.

Donna Bagwell

createwithjeanne@...?subject=Stampin'%20Cut%20&%20Emboss%20Machine

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54991.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Thank you for all sharing. I still have our old sizzix dies. The bigz and xl. I wonder if they will work in our new machine? 

Has anyone tried them?

I do plan on getting the new one. You sell what you show for sure!

Thank you! 

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 4:43 PM SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54994h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chrisndean88@gmail.com

I got my new one just before class. The customers loved it. They described as smooth and much easier to turn. I agreed, definitely worth it. I have 4 Big Shot for class that are getting quit worn. I will have 2 mini and 2 Boss when I can afford to get them.

Chris Talbot

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n54991h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@...?subject=RE:+Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I purchased the new die cutter and love it. Both of my Big Shots had seen better days, and the new one cuts detailed dies so much better. I received my new one just before I held a class, and my customers loved it as well.

Donna Bagwell

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54991.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Talbot, please change the email address to: chrisndean88@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54994.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

I have one of the original Big Shots from Stampin’ Up! It’s still working, but I really need to save space as my husband and I share a small office. So I went ahead and bought the new machine.

I just love it. It goes into a small space in one of my cupboards. It seems much lighter than the Big Shot, but that may be that the front and back “arms” aren’t sticking out like on the Big Shot. I can also keep this on my work table while I’m working and I can easily fold it up and put it out of the way. It cuts and embosses so effortlessly. I can hardly wait to get the mini. I use a mini from another company for die-cutting much of what I die cut, but it doesn’t handle embossing. If I can use the mini on my work table more than the larger machine, that will really save space. I won’t have to worry about storage as the other company’s mini will be history.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

So, what is everyone doing with the Allen wrench AFTER putting the turn handle on?

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 2:14 PM SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54990h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I also have 2 Big Shots but I’m glad I purchased the new machine.  As an example, I had put card stock on the foam adhesive sheet and tried to cut the thin “joy” die.  I ran it through my big shot 3 times and never got a complete cut.  I put it through the Stamping’ Cut & Emboss machine and got a cut with only one pass.  I really like the way it folds up and will be easy to carry.  Two of my customers already told me they are replacing their Big Shots.  I can’t wait until the magnetic plate comes out since it is completely magnetic.  No more “jumping” dies!

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54986h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml%2Bs1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54990.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Chris Talbot

I love the new machine. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2020, at 4:43 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54994h13@.nabble> wrote:

chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chrisndean88@

I got my new one just before class. The customers loved it. They described as smooth and much easier to turn. I agreed, definitely worth it. I have 4 Big Shot for class that are getting quit worn. I will have 2 mini and 2 Boss when I can afford to get them.

Chris Talbot

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54991h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine

I purchased the new die cutter and love it. Both of my Big Shots had seen better days, and the new one cuts detailed dies so much better. I received my new one just before I held a class, and my customers loved it as well.

Donna Bagwell

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Talbot, please change the email address to: chrisndean88@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54994.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

I always save them “just in case”, then I can never find them.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54999h11@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54999h11@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Cut%20&%20Emboss%20Machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

So, what is everyone doing with the Allen wrench AFTER putting the turn handle on?

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 2:14 PM SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54990h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I also have 2 Big Shots but I’m glad I purchased the new machine. As an example, I had put card stock on the foam adhesive sheet and tried to cut the thin “joy” die. I ran it through my big shot 3 times and never got a complete cut. I put it through the Stamping’ Cut & Emboss machine and got a cut with only one pass. I really like the way it folds up and will be easy to carry. Two of my customers already told me they are replacing their Big Shots. I can’t wait until the magnetic plate comes out since it is completely magnetic. No more “jumping” dies!

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54986h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54990.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54999.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

carolsiers

I taped it to the bottom of the machine. 

Carol Siers
cwsiers@comcast.net

On Aug 13, 2020, at 7:10 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54999h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

I also have 2 Big Shots but I’m glad I purchased the new machine. As an example, I had put card stock on the foam adhesive sheet and tried to cut the thin “joy” die. I ran it through my big shot 3 times and never got a complete cut. I put it through the Stamping’ Cut & Emboss machine and got a cut with only one pass. I really like the way it folds up and will be easy to carry. Two of my customers already told me they are replacing their Big Shots. I can’t wait until the magnetic plate comes out since it is completely magnetic. No more “jumping” dies!

Kathy Slamar

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p54999.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h7@n7.nabble.com

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by donnab07

I don't have mine yet, but is there room to tape the wrench to the bottom?  That way it will be found easily.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 8/13/2020 6:44:11 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55001h28@.nabble writes:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54999h11@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n54999h11@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

kkinnis12@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Cut%20&%20Emboss%20Machine

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 2:14 PM SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n54990h68@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

kathy@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n54986h25@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p55001.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07
In reply to this post by carolsiers

That is smart.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55002h4@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55002h4@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 4:50 PM

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Cut%20&%20Emboss%20Machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

I taped it to the bottom of the machine. 

Carol Siers

cwsiers@comcast.net

On Aug 13, 2020, at 7:10 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54999h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

Kathy Slamar

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h7@n7.nabble.com

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p55002.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

I'm going to try that, but there's not much room.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 7:50 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n55003h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Cut+&+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

I don't have mine yet, but is there room to tape the wrench to the bottom?  That way it will be found easily.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 8/13/2020 6:44:11 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55001h28@.nabble writes:

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54999h11@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n54999h11@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 2:14 PM SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As < ml%252Bs1100894n54990h68@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As < ml%252Bs1100894n54986h25@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml%252Bs1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p55001.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p55003.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Clark

Could it be duct taped to the bottom or side somehow so it is readily available? diane clark

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54999h74@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <dianecl6@>
Sent: Thu, Aug 13, 2020 6:10 pm

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin%27%20Cut%20&%20Emboss%20Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 2:14 PM SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n54990h68@.nabble > wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n54986h25@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml%2Bs1100894n1954h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@.nabble

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h79@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by donnab07

I suggest taping it to the bottom of the machine.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2020, at 6:44 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55001h30@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

Kathy Slamar

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren

I have a small tool box in my craft room that I  keep these in.
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n55012h1@.nabble>
Date: 8/13/20 9:05 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

I suggest taping it to the bottom of the machine.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2020, at 6:44 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55001h30@.nabble> wrote:

donna@?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020, 2:14 PM SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54990h68@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 13, 2020, at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54986h25@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml%2Bs1100894n1954h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Emboss-Machine-tp54986p55012.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

I'm awaiting my new Cut and Emboss machine!  I wasn't going to get one since I still have 2 Big Shots---but, they are worn out-  used and abused by customers during workshops...  I was able to use Flex points/Bonus Days coupons/demo discount I accumulated to get the cost way down.  I've kept the Allen wrench in the baggie taped to my ink pad holder.  I always took one to workshops; had an issue with 1 machine whose handle never would never stay tightened.  I've had a few machines replaced due to different parts breaking,  I'm ready to try something "different."

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
demo in western PA since 2007
O 08/13/2020 1:33 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54986h2@.nabble> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h10@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Char Stiehl
Jeanne Walsh wrote

Many thanks in advance.

Jeanne