Stampin' Cut Problems

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin' Cut Problems

Nola Burkhard
I have a customer who purchased the new Mini Stampin' Cut and has decided it's got problems wants to return it. I suggested all sorts of ways to try to get it to "feed" with no avail.

I wonder if anyone else has run into problems with theirs or a customers?

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems

Jan Farring

HI Nola

I've read a number of people are having problems - thank goodness mine
works fine, but they are returning them and the new ones seem to work fine!

Jan

On 2/22/2021 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Nola Burkhard privately at
> Nolaburkhard@
> <mailto:Nolaburkhard@?subject=Stampin' Cut Problems>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> Nolaburkhard@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> I have a customer who purchased the new Mini Stampin' Cut and has
> decided it's got problems wants to return it. I suggested all sorts of
> ways to try to get it to "feed" with no avail.
>
> I wonder if anyone else has run into problems with theirs or a customers?
>
> Thanks, Nola
> Prescott, AZ
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the
> email address to: Nolaburkhard@
> <mailto:Nolaburkhard@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607.html 
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607.html>
> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
> ml+s1100894n1954h35@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
> <

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Mine didn’t feed after quite a few cuts and I discovered paper had gotten down inside by the rollers.  Turned it upside down and shook the paper out and has been problem free.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2021, at 2:02 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57607h29@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I have a customer who purchased the new Mini Stampin' Cut and has decided it's got problems wants to return it. I suggested all sorts of ways to try to get it to "feed" with no avail.

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h86@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Stampin' Cut Problems

Robin Messenheimer

I’ve had problems with my mini. I’ve had to use my regular size machine for much of my cutting as I’m afraid to force feed the dies through the Mini. I think the issue may be with some of the Sizzix-branded dies which may be thicker than the SU-branded dies. I’ve not done an actual test, though.  Also my plates are warping quickly even though I’ve followed the practice of turning them over regularly. I’ve had to replace them already. I also have a Mini from another company that only cuts; does not emboss. It seems to do better with the warping issue, but also requires some cardstock shims for the SU-branded dies.

I’ve had no problem with the big Cut and Emboss machine.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n57607h86@.nabble <ml+s1100894n57607h86@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 9:02 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Stampin'%20Cut%20Problems

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Robin:  I’ve been having trouble with my big machine.  I’m afraid it’s going
to break as I have to force everything through.  I’ve followed instructions 
And watched many videos.  My plates warped terribly and I rotate also.  I
Just don’t recommend it to anyone.  I haven’t asked SU about it, but guess
I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2021, at 4:26 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57613h49@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I’ve had problems with my mini. I’ve had to use my regular size machine for much of my cutting as I’m afraid to force feed the dies through the Mini. I think the issue may be with some of the Sizzix-branded dies which may be thicker than the SU-branded dies. I’ve not done an actual test, though.  Also my plates are warping quickly even though I’ve followed the practice of turning them over regularly. I’ve had to replace them already. I also have a Mini from another company that only cuts; does not emboss. It seems to do better with the warping issue, but also requires some cardstock shims for the SU-branded dies.

Robin

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57613.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

JonesCarol

I, too, have trouble with the new bigger machine. It cuts into both my top and bottom plates and is very hard to crank. I followed the directions for the correct plates. When I called DS, she suggested I remove a plate and just use shims until I got the proper cut. It's hard to understand how everyone else raves about theirs! It does do better with the newer Cut & Emboss dies, but when I go back to the Big Shot I am always amazed how it easy it is to turn the crank on the BS.

Comments on the smaller machine suggest you stagger the small plates to get them to go through rather than being placed evenly at the ends. After my other poor purchase, I wont buy the small one. Sorry.

Carol Jones 

On Monday, February 22, 2021, 3:35:39 PM CST, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57616h98@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2021, at 4:26 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n57613h49@.nabble > wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=RE: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n57607h86@.nabble < ml+s1100894n57607h86@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < rmessenheimer@ >

Nolaburkhard@?subject=Stampin'%20Cut%20Problems

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57613.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57616.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h76@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Great info , thanks Carol!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2021, at 3:31 PM, SUDSOL [JonesCarol] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57619h65@.nabble> wrote:

kittikitti45-stamps@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kittikitti45-stamps@

I, too, have trouble with the new bigger machine. It cuts into both my top and bottom plates and is very hard to crank. I followed the directions for the correct plates. When I called DS, she suggested I remove a plate and just use shims until I got the proper cut. It's hard to understand how everyone else raves about theirs! It does do better with the newer Cut & Emboss dies, but when I go back to the Big Shot I am always amazed how it easy it is to turn the crank on the BS.

Comments on the smaller machine suggest you stagger the small plates to get them to go through rather than being placed evenly at the ends. After my other poor purchase, I wont buy the small one. Sorry.

Carol Jones 

On Monday, February 22, 2021, 3:35:39 PM CST, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57616h98@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2021, at 4:26 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n57613h49@.nabble > wrote:

Robin

To: SUDSOL Group < rmessenheimer@ >

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57616.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h76@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to JonesCarol, please change the email address to: kittikitti45-stamps@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57619.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems

donnab07
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Wow, I have had just the opposite experience.  I love the new machine (the larger one) and have recommended to all of my customers.  Have you asked SU! for a replacement?

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 1:36 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Cut%20Problems

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2021, at 4:26 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57613h49@.nabble> wrote:

Robin

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I haven’t asked SU about, but will.  Just haven’t used it much because
It’s so hard on my shoulder.  Never thought about asking for a replacement.
Had asked and they told me it would probably “break in”.  It just seems
Worse each time and I just thought it was me because of bad shoulder.
Thanks for the suggestion.  I’ll check with them.

Barbara

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2021, at 6:53 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57622h28@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Wow, I have had just the opposite experience. I love the new machine (the larger one) and have recommended to all of my customers. Have you asked SU! for a replacement?

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Cut%20Problems

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Robin

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57622.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by donnab07

My first Stampin' Cut & Emboss had handle assembly problems and went back.  The replacement is wonderful!

There is something I have been wanting to share with you all.  Several people have mentioned flipping the plates and rotating, and all that stuff.  I don't do any of that!  Instead, I keep one plate to be used ONLY for the bottom.  The other plate doesn't get flipped or rotated, but if it starts to show even a smidgeon of wrap, I make sure it's placed with the warp UP.  In other words, with the bump in the down position, then cut with it.  I read or saw a video on this quite some time ago (unfortunately, I didn't keep the information or I'd share).  And I have yet to have ANY warping in my bottom plate and virtually none in my top plate.  And I'm still on my original plates.  I so wish I'd learned about this years ago.  It would have saved me spending good money on a number of new plates.  I hope it helps some of my fellow SUDSOL member friends!  I know, I know, Stampin' Up! recommends flipping and rotating.  But that only made me buy more plates....

Questions?  Just email me and I'll try to answer.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 2/22/2021 5:53:05 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57622h79@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Wow, I have had just the opposite experience. I love the new machine (the larger one) and have recommended to all of my customers. Have you asked SU! for a replacement?

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Cut%20Problems

I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE : Stampin' Cut Problems

Robin

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57622.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

I have a terrible time getting mine to run threw.  I am hoping it will loosen up because I find it hard to use.  I have only used it a couple of times.  I have a couple of customers that have them and I have had no complaints so far.

On 02/22/2021 4:35 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57616h10@.nabble> wrote:

I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Robin

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Thanks for sharing Judi!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2021, at 7:40 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57624h90@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

My first Stampin' Cut & Emboss had handle assembly problems and went back.  The replacement is wonderful!

There is something I have been wanting to share with you all.  Several people have mentioned flipping the plates and rotating, and all that stuff.  I don't do any of that!  Instead, I keep one plate to be used ONLY for the bottom.  The other plate doesn't get flipped or rotated, but if it starts to show even a smidgeon of wrap, I make sure it's placed with the warp UP.  In other words, with the bump in the down position, then cut with it.  I read or saw a video on this quite some time ago (unfortunately, I didn't keep the information or I'd share).  And I have yet to have ANY warping in my bottom plate and virtually none in my top plate.  And I'm still on my original plates.  I so wish I'd learned about this years ago.  It would have saved me spending good money on a number of new plates.  I hope it helps some of my fellow SUDSOL member friends!  I know, I know, Stampin' Up! recommends flipping and rotating.  But that only made me buy more plates....

Questions?  Just email me and I'll try to answer.

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 2/22/2021 5:53:05 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57622h79@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n57616h38@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Cut%20Problems

I should.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE : Stampin' Cut Problems

Robin

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57624.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stampin' Cut Problems

Charlotte Lindmeier
Judi, do you cut with the cutting edge up or down? Does the die cut against the top plate or the bottom? I want to quit spending money on replacing these plates also.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Hello, SUDSOL members!

Yesterday, I posted regarding saving your clear cutting plates.  I just discovered that I DID save the link for the short video showing how to do that.  So I'm sharing that link now, as she explains it much better than I could.

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 2/23/2021 12:23:18 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57636h13@.nabble writes:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Judi, do you cut with the cutting edge up or down? Does the die cut against the top plate or the bottom? I want to quit spending money on replacing these plates also.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57636.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

Judi:

I use the same process, one cutting plate for the bottom only and turn the top one over as soon as it begins to bow.  I also have the cut side down for the dies. Since I began to do this, I have had minimal problems with excessive cutting plate warping.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 2:56 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57640h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Cut+Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Hello, SUDSOL members!

Yesterday, I posted regarding saving your clear cutting plates.  I just discovered that I DID save the link for the short video showing how to do that.  So I'm sharing that link now, as she explains it much better than I could.

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 2/23/2021 12:23:18 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57636h13@.nabble writes:

clindmeier@...?subject=Re: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57636.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57640.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Thanks for sharing Judi.  I called SU today and they are replacing my
Machine.  It shouldn’t be this hard to use.  I guess it’s still under warranty.
I do need to return it, but that’s good for them to check It out.

Barbara Stitt
Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2021, at 2:56 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57640h86@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Hello, SUDSOL members!

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: Stampin' Cut Problems

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57640.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Great!  I'm glad you got in touch with Stampin' Up!  They are amazingly responsive to problems with product they sell.  And when you get your new machine, you'll love it.  But do remember not to stress it.  If the sandwich doesn't want to go through, change the sandwich instead of breaking the machine.  Sometimes it's hard to figure out what will work, especially with the old Sizzix folders.  I'm not going to replace mine with the newer ones, but I do advise my customers and downline that the folders are different now.

Happy stamping and die cutting and embossing!

Judi

In a message dated 2/23/2021 5:04:10 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57645h92@.nabble writes:

Thanks for sharing Judi.  I called SU today and they are replacing my
Machine.  It shouldn’t be this hard to use.  I guess it’s still under warranty.
I do need to return it, but that’s good for them to check It out.

Barbara Stitt
Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2021, at 2:56 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n57640h86@.nabble > wrote:

jcarpy02@?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Cut Problems

Hello, SUDSOL members!

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092     jcarpy02@aol.com  (zero by 2)

clindmeier@?subject=Re: Stampin' Cut Problems

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57645.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stampin' Cut Problems

Gwynne Wilschek
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Question on the big cut and emboss, I feel I have to force the sandwich through with the dies.  It also scores the bottom and the top cutting plate with the die image at the same time.  Does anyone else do that
Thank you Gwynne

Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 4:26 PM

mailto:rmessenheimer@?subject=RE: Stampin' Cut Problems

I’ve had problems with my mini. I’ve had to use my regular size machine for much of my cutting as I’m afraid to force feed the dies through the Mini. I think the issue may be with some of the Sizzix-branded dies which may be thicker than the SU-branded dies. I’ve not done an actual test, though.  Also my plates are warping quickly even though I’ve followed the practice of turning them over regularly. I’ve had to replace them already. I also have a Mini from another company that only cuts; does not emboss. It seems to do better with the warping issue, but also requires some cardstock shims for the SU-branded dies.

Robin

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000234/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h1@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Yes Gwynn.  I finally called Demo Support about mine.  I thought I was
Going to break mine and aggravated my shoulder to the point of seeing
Chiropractor.  It shouldn’t be that hard to use.  I thought it was just me
As so many were singing praises.  Not just me.  Demo Support is
Sending me a new one and I need to return the other.  You might give
Them a call.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2021, at 11:49 PM, SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57695h91@.nabble> wrote:

gwynne@stampsnpages.com?subject=Re: Stampin' Cut Problems
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@

Question on the big cut and emboss, I feel I have to force the sandwich through with the dies.  It also scores the bottom and the top cutting plate with the die image at the same time.  Does anyone else do that
Thank you Gwynne

Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 4:26 PM

mailto:rmessenheimer@?subject=RE: Stampin' Cut Problems

I’ve had problems with my mini. I’ve had to use my regular size machine for much of my cutting as I’m afraid to force feed the dies through the Mini. I think the issue may be with some of the Sizzix-branded dies which may be thicker than the SU-branded dies. I’ve not done an actual test, though.  Also my plates are warping quickly even though I’ve followed the practice of turning them over regularly. I’ve had to replace them already. I also have a Mini from another company that only cuts; does not emboss. It seems to do better with the warping issue, but also requires some cardstock shims for the SU-branded dies.

Robin

Thanks, Nola
Prescott, AZ

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000234/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h1@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@stampsnpages.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Cut-Problems-tp57607p57695.html