Stampin' Blends

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin' Blends

coatess
Good morning ladies! Just wondering if there is an up to date list of the available Stampin'Blends? I have tried searching but no luck!
Thank you!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends

Jeanne Walsh

Hi. If there isn't one, I will type one up today for us.

Jeanne C. Walsh
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
845-430-5971
http://createwithjeanne.stampinup.net
createwithjeanne@gmail.com

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47411h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sharricoates@yahoo.com?subject=Stampin'+Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sharricoates@yahoo.com

Good morning ladies! Just wondering if there is an up to date list of the available Stampin'Blends? I have tried searching but no luck!
Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coatess, please change the email address to: sharricoates@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h26@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by coatess

Good Morning:

I found this chart on Di Barnes website.  I hope this is helpful.  Have a great day.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47411h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sharricoates@yahoo.com

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coatess, please change the email address to: sharricoates@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stampin' Blends

coatess

Thank you!

Sent from Sharri Coates

Sent: April 5, 2019 10:59 AM
To: sharricoates@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Blends

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@

Good Morning:

I found this chart on Di Barnes website. I hope this is helpful. Have a great day.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47411h67@.nabble> wrote:

sharricoates@?subject=Stampin'+Blends

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sharricoates@

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coatess, please change the email address to: sharricoates@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47415.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h94@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Stampin' Blends, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Judie Snoots

That list does not include the new Blend colors from the Holiday Catalog. This chart was complete as of January 2019. It was shared on the Demonstrator Planning Place Facebook Page.

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47415h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Good Morning:

I found this chart on Di Barnes website. I hope this is helpful. Have a great day.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47411h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47415.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends

Linda Bobb

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47427h20@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 08:29 PM

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

That list does not include the new Blend colors from the Holiday Catalog. This chart was complete as of January 2019. It was shared on the Demonstrator Planning Place Facebook Page.

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n47415h97@.nabble > wrote:

stampinjudie@?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47411h67@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47427.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h57@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I just realized it is from the same demo as the one shared earlier.
I’m thankful for the demos who share files like these, both here on SUDOL and elsewhere!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Apr 6, 2019, at 11:19 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47428h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lb1227@aol.com?subject=Re: Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@aol.com

Thank you!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n47415h97@.nabble > wrote:

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47411h67@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47427.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47428.html
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

Not all the blends are listed. The ones from the spring mini are missing. 

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 11:47 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47429h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I’m thankful for the demos who share files like these, both here on SUDOL and elsewhere!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Apr 6, 2019, at 11:19 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47428h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lb1227@...?subject=Re: Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@aol.com

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47428.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47429.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Actually, it does! Balmy Blue and Mossy Meadow. I total of 30 pairs of Light and Dark.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 6, 2019, at 2:36 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47430h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

Not all the blends are listed. The ones from the spring mini are missing.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 11:47 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47429h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Apr 6, 2019, at 11:19 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47428h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lb1227@...?subject=Re: Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47429.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47430.html
Reply | Threaded
|

coatess
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Thank you!

Sent from Sharri's iPhone

On Apr 5, 2019, at 21:29, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47427h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47415h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

When I go to this page mine prints on 2 different pages. Does anyone else’s?

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 8:33 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47432h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sharricoates@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Blends

Thank you!

On Apr 5, 2019, at 21:29, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47427h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@...?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47432.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Mine does not.  Single page print.

~Blythe

On Apr 6, 2019, at 2:32 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47439h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stampin'%20Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 8:33 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47432h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thank you!

On Apr 5, 2019, at 21:29, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47427h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47432.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47439.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h41@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by davism

Mine prints as a single page. Try going to her blog post -link below - and print from there. If that doesn’t work then maybe you need to adjust your print settings.
https://dianebarnes.blogspot.com/2019/01/new-stampin-blends-colours-chart-update.html

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 7, 2019, at 7:32 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47439h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47439.html
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I went there and I see the page but when I go to print it there isn’t anything on the page to print. 

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 7:46 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47442h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Mine prints as a single page. Try going to her blog post -link below - and print from there. If that doesn’t work then maybe you need to adjust your print settings.
https://dianebarnes.blogspot.com/2019/01/new-stampin-blends-colours-chart-update.html

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 7, 2019, at 7:32 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47439h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@...?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47442.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends

Linda Bobb

You have to download and then print- 

From: SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47443h16@.nabble>
Sent: Sat, Apr 6, 2019 07:54 PM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

I went there and I see the page but when I go to print it there isn’t anything on the page to print.

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 7:46 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n47442h82@.nabble > wrote:
Stampinmia@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Blends

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 7, 2019, at 7:32 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n47439h41@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 8:33 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n47432h72@.nabble> wrote:
sharricoates@ ?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stampin'+Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sharricoates@

Thank you!

On Apr 5, 2019, at 21:29, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n47427h57@.nabble> wrote:

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 5, 2019, at 11:59 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n47415h97@.nabble> wrote:

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:51 AM SUDSOL [coatess] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n47411h67@.nabble> wrote:
sharricoates@?subject=Stampin'+Blends

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to coatess, please change the email address to: sharricoates@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@.nabble

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@.nabble
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47442.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@.nabble
mdavis74@.rr

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47443.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Be sure to select your country from the list below the chart.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 7, 2019, at 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47443h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 7:46 PM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47442h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 7, 2019, at 7:32 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47439h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47443.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

That is what happens to me as well.  I’ve tried two different printers with sMe
Problem.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 6, 2019, at 7:53 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47443h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Even directly from her blog? Try changing the print percentage to see if that helps.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 7, 2019, at 11:11 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47446h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Problem.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 6, 2019, at 7:53 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47443h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47446.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

In order to get to the place where you can download or print the document you have to click on the country hyperlinked below the image.

From: "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n47449h89@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 9:58:27 PM

Even directly from her blog? Try changing the print percentage to see if that helps.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Apr 7, 2019, at 11:11 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47446h58@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@?subject=Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Problem.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Thank you!

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Good Morning:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47446.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-tp47411p47449.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h44@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765