Stampin' Blends Storage Trays

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin' Blends Storage Trays

C. Linda Ostby
I just started buying our blends.  I am wanting to purchase our trays but not sure how they would look stacked by themselves.  Does anyone use these by themselves?  Thanks for any input.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stampin' Blends Storage Trays

Charlotte Lindmeier
I use them by themselves and I think they look fine. I did purchase the top tray to store my re-inkers in.  I buy a second re-inker when my re-inkers start getting low. I keep the second re-inker in that try so I won't run out when I need it for my classes etc. If you don't want the tray you can buy the lid. I don't have all the colors of Blends so maybe that is your concern. I like mine.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends Storage Trays

grantj
In reply to this post by C. Linda Ostby

I keep the In Color Blends in them. Before SU! Came out with their storage, I had purchased a tower for the Blends from Stamp n’ Storage.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jul 14, 2020, at 11:29 AM, SUDSOL [C. Linda Ostby] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54477h86@.nabble> wrote:

clostby@comcast.net?subject=Stampin' Blends Storage Trays
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clostby@

I just started buying our blends.  I am wanting to purchase our trays but not sure how they would look stacked by themselves.  Does anyone use these by themselves?  Thanks for any input.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to C. Linda Ostby, please change the email address to: clostby@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-Storage-Trays-tp54477.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.