Stampin' Blends, Masking & Watercolor

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stampin' Blends, Masking & Watercolor

grantj
I thought I send this earlier today, but I haven't seen it, so here goes. I want to stamp an image with Momento ink and use Stampin' Blends to color it. Then I want to mask the image and stamp with Waterfront. As long as I keep it masked while stamping (and maybe blending the inks) do you think the Momento will bleed? These are for thank yous for my VBS staff (24) and I'd like to avoid cutting out all the images.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Stampin' Blends, Masking & Watercolor

Antinonem

Momento is not supposed to bleed.
Micki Antinone.

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43302h64@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2018 12:02 pm
Subject: SU!: Stampin' Blends, Masking & Watercolor

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Stampin' Blends, Masking & Watercolor
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I thought I send this earlier today, but I haven't seen it, so here goes. I want to stamp an image with Momento ink and use Stampin' Blends to color it. Then I want to mask the image and stamp with Waterfront. As long as I keep it masked while stamping (and maybe blending the inks) do you think the Momento will bleed? These are for thank yous for my VBS staff (24) and I'd like to avoid cutting out all the images.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stampin-Blends-Masking-Watercolor-tp43302.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h76@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.