classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stamparatus

Barbara Felece
Hi Everyone,

Does SU really expect customers to create a separate online account just so they can reserve this new product? Really? Does anyone know the item number for this? Please tell me there is a way I can reserve these for my customers. I have 4 customers that want to reserve this now and of course I want to reserve one for me also.Any help with this would be welcome.

TIA,

Barbara Felece
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamparatus

Deborah Smart

Because of the reservation quantity limits, the short answer is YES –each person wanting to reserve a Stamparatus must have their own customer account.  Demos are now restricted to 1 reservation.

You can do the reservation for you customers by creating an account for each of them – but you do have to input Credit Card information, which will be billed at the time of shipment.

It’s really not difficult for customers to create an online account – a couple minutes, at most.

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 1:27 PM
Subject: SU!: Stamparatus

mailto:stamperbabs@?subject=Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Hi Everyone,

Does SU really expect customers to create a separate online account just so they can reserve this new product? Really? Does anyone know the item number for this? Please tell me there is a way I can reserve these for my customers. I have 4 customers that want to reserve this now and of course I want to reserve one for me also.Any help with this would be welcome.

TIA,

Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

Can you share the answer?   I have customers too and don't know how to order for them

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:27 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39630h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

TIA,

Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h10@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stamparatus

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

Does anyone know if it is legal for us to create an online account including input of credit card information?

I know I’m not allowed to do it in the insurance business, but not sure if that is the insurance company policies or if it is a regulation.  I know for sure that bank account payments or accounts of any kind require the customer to be in my office in person or to complete and sign an EFT form.  Otherwise it is a banking violation that could get me in big trouble.    I know we can accept credit card payments by phone, but this is actually setting up an account and entering their information into a big database.

Just asking so no one runs afoul of any financial regulations or potential liability if data would be breached down the road..

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n39632h26@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39632h26@.nabble]

Because of the reservation quantity limits, the short answer is YES –each person wanting to reserve a Stamparatus must have their own customer account.  Demos are now restricted to 1 reservation.

You can do the reservation for you customers by creating an account for each of them – but you do have to input Credit Card information, which will be billed at the time of shipment.

It’s really not difficult for customers to create an online account – a couple minutes, at most.

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler
In reply to this post by Cindy Hills

You can’t order for them.  That I know of.  One per person.  You would have to set up an account for them with their email address, password, etc.
Kay Hahn Casler
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Vestal, New York
    Sharing what I love 
    and loving what I do!
Rubber stamp art supplies, demonstrations, clubs and stamp camps
607-729-1794 or e-mail               kayhc@stny.rr.com
Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=11162 to join Paper Pumpkin! 

On Dec 5, 2017, at 4:37 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39631h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

Can you share the answer? I have customers too and don't know how to order for them

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:27 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39630h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

TIA,

Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h10@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39631.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h42@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I can't make an online account.  IT keeps telling me that the customers email is already in use.  Well of course she is a customer.   It wouldn't take any password I try.

So what do we do?

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:56 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39634h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Does anyone know if it is legal for us to create an online account including input of credit card information?

I know I’m not allowed to do it in the insurance business, but not sure if that is the insurance company policies or if it is a regulation. I know for sure that bank account payments or accounts of any kind require the customer to be in my office in person or to complete and sign an EFT form. Otherwise it is a banking violation that could get me in big trouble. I know we can accept credit card payments by phone, but this is actually setting up an account and entering their information into a big database.

Just asking so no one runs afoul of any financial regulations or potential liability if data would be breached down the road..

Phyllis Strickland

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39634.html

Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk

You can only place an order for your customer if she gives you her email address, password and cc #

Believe me, I have tried every trick and there is no way around it.   She (or you, if you have the above info) needs to create a new account or log in to an existing one.

Good luck

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 2:05 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39635h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

I can't make an online account. IT keeps telling me that the customers email is already in use. Well of course she is a customer. It wouldn't take any password I try.

So what do we do?

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:56 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n39634h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

I know I’m not allowed to do it in the insurance business, but not sure if that is the insurance company policies or if it is a regulation. I know for sure that bank account payments or accounts of any kind require the customer to be in my office in person or to complete and sign an EFT form. Otherwise it is a banking violation that could get me in big trouble. I know we can accept credit card payments by phone, but this is actually setting up an account and entering their information into a big database.

Phyllis Strickland

Because of the reservation quantity limits, the short answer is YES –each person wanting to reserve a Stamparatus must have their own customer account. Demos are now restricted to 1 reservation.

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39634.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h10@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39635.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h14@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I reserved a Stamparatus for 9 different customers.  

Ahead of time, I either set up an account for each of them, using their information and password of their choice.  Or, if they already had an account, I got their password.  I also got their credit card information.  I tested each account to be sure I could get in.

When the time came, I logged on for each of them and reserved their Stamparatus.  The reservation process took me less than 15 minutes for all of them.

When they receive their emails asking them to finalize the order, they can either log in and do it, or let me know, and I will do it for them. 

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 5, 2017, at 5:10 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39637h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

You can only place an order for your customer if she gives you her email address, password and cc #

Believe me, I have tried every trick and there is no way around it. She (or you, if you have the above info) needs to create a new account or log in to an existing one.

Good luck

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 2:05 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39635h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I can't make an online account. IT keeps telling me that the customers email is already in use. Well of course she is a customer. It wouldn't take any password I try.

So what do we do?

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:56 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n39634h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="http://pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:&#43;SU!:&#43;Stamparatus" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stamparatus

Phyllis Strickland

Because of the reservation quantity limits, the short answer is YES –each person wanting to reserve a Stamparatus must have their own customer account. Demos are now restricted to 1 reservation.

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h10@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39635.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h14@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39637.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

I already had a customer do it for hers and she reminded me to reserve mine, which of course I will.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2017, at 2:37 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39632h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

~Deborah Smart

Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 1:27 PM

mailto:stamperbabs@?subject=Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Hi Everyone,

TIA,

Barbara Felece

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39632.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I did exactly what Jeanne Moss did. I got information from my customers who want one and always have me place orders for them. I set up the account yesterday and ordered them for them this morning.

Robin Messenheimer

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 5, 2017, at 12:21, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39638h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Ahead of time, I either set up an account for each of them, using their information and password of their choice.  Or, if they already had an account, I got their password.  I also got their credit card information.  I tested each account to be sure I could get in.

When the time came, I logged on for each of them and reserved their Stamparatus.  The reservation process took me less than 15 minutes for all of them.

When they receive their emails asking them to finalize the order, they can either log in and do it, or let me know, and I will do it for them. 

On Dec 5, 2017, at 5:10 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39637h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

Believe me, I have tried every trick and there is no way around it. She (or you, if you have the above info) needs to create a new account or log in to an existing one.

Good luck

So what do we do?

<a href="<a href="http://pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:&amp;#43;SU!:&amp;#43;Stamparatus">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&#43;SU!:&#43;Stamparatus" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stamparatus

Phyllis Strickland

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39637.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39638.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com
Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

Thank you for sharing about opening accounts ahead of time.  I did not know you could do that.  Thank you for sharing!!

Cindy Hills

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 5:53 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39641h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I did exactly what Jeanne Moss did. I got information from my customers who want one and always have me place orders for them. I set up the account yesterday and ordered them for them this morning.

Robin Messenheimer

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 5, 2017, at 12:21, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n39638h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@...?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Ahead of time, I either set up an account for each of them, using their information and password of their choice.  Or, if they already had an account, I got their password.  I also got their credit card information.  I tested each account to be sure I could get in.

When the time came, I logged on for each of them and reserved their Stamparatus.  The reservation process took me less than 15 minutes for all of them.

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:(270)%20307-1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Good luck

So what do we do?

<a href="<a href="http://pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:&amp;#43;SU!:&amp;#43;Stamparatus">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&#43;SU!:&#43;Stamparatus" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stamparatus

Phyllis Strickland

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39638.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com
Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39641.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

I know I am getting in late, but can someone tell me where I go to reserve a stamparatus as a demonstrator.  Can we not reserve them on a regular demonstrator order?  Does it have an item number?

Thanks for the help.
Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39630h48@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Tue, Dec 5, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

TIA,

Barbara Felece

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stamparatus

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

Go to the SU! site - the very first thing on that page is a link to reserve one now. 

If you already have an online store account, login with that info and complete the info. 

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n39654h19@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39654h19@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Stamparatus

Firstgr22@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

I know I am getting in late, but can someone tell me where I go to reserve a stamparatus as a demonstrator.  Can we not reserve them on a regular demonstrator order?  Does it have an item number?

Thanks for the help.
Becky in Battle Creek

Hi Everyone,

TIA,

Barbara Felece

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39654.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins

Thanks so much.  I did get one reserved.  Love this group and all the helpful people!

Becky in Battle Creek

From: SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39656h54@.nabble>
Sent: Tue, Dec 5, 2017 11:34 pm

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Go to the SU! site - the very first thing on that page is a link to reserve one now. 

If you already have an online store account, login with that info and complete the info. 
Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n39654h19@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39654h19@.nabble?]
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 8:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

Firstgr22@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

Thanks for the help.
Becky in Battle Creek

Hi Everyone,

TIA,

Barbara Felece

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39654.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39656.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stamparatus Jeannie Moss

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Hi Jeanne,

Am I missing something, why couldn’t they do what you did?

Thanks,

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n39638h94@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39638h94@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 5:22 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Good luck

So what do we do?

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n39632h26@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39632h26@.nabble]

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

--

Kathleen Wingerson

Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog

Visit my YouTube Channel

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamparatus Jeannie Moss

Jeanne Moss

No, you aren’t missing anything.  They absolutely could have done it, but some of them work and couldn’t take the time, some are not computer savvy and didn’t want to, one was in her college class, and another was going to be on the road.  I was going to be home and by the computer anyway, so I didn’t mind doing it for them.  :)

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 24, 2017, at 5:24 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39923h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Stamparatus Jeannie Moss
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Jeanne,

Thanks,

Lois

Lois Folla

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

From: ml+s1100894n39638h94@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39638h94@.nabble]

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

Good luck

So what do we do?

<a href="<a href="<a href="http://pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:&amp;amp;#43;SU!:&amp;amp;#43;Stamparatus">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;#43;SU!:&amp;#43;Stamparatus"><a href="http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;#43;SU!:&amp;#43;Stamparatus">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&#43;SU!:&#43;Stamparatus" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stamparatus

Phyllis Strickland

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

--

Kathleen Wingerson

Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog

Visit my YouTube Channel

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39923.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stamparatus Jeannie Moss

Lois Folla

Oh, okay thank you so much for answering me. I’ve been out of the loop for almost a month, so I wasn’t sure if I missed why you were doing it.

Have a wonderful evening!!!

Lois

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n39925h91@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39925h91@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Stamparatus Jeannie Moss

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus%20Jeannie%20Moss

No, you aren’t missing anything.  They absolutely could have done it, but some of them work and couldn’t take the time, some are not computer savvy and didn’t want to, one was in her college class, and another was going to be on the road.  I was going to be home and by the computer anyway, so I didn’t mind doing it for them.  :)

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 24, 2017, at 5:24 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39923h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Stamparatus Jeannie Moss

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Jeanne,

Thanks,

Lois

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n39638h94@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39638h94@.nabble]

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Good luck

So what do we do?

<a href="<a href="<a href="<a href="http://pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:&amp;amp;amp;#43;SU!:&amp;amp;amp;#43;Stamparatus">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;amp;#43;SU!:&amp;amp;#43;Stamparatus"><a href="http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;amp;#43;SU!:&amp;amp;#43;Stamparatus&quot;&gt;&lt;a">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;#43;SU!:&amp;#43;Stamparatus"><a href="<a href="http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;amp;#43;SU!:&amp;amp;#43;Stamparatus">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;#43;SU!:&amp;#43;Stamparatus"><a href="http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&amp;#43;SU!:&amp;#43;Stamparatus">http://pstrickland@...?subject=RE:&#43;SU!:&#43;Stamparatus" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">pstrickland@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Stamparatus

Phyllis Strickland

~Deborah Smart

Hi Everyone,

--

Kathleen Wingerson

Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog

Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39923.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-tp39630p39925.html