classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stamparatus Magnets

Anne Hayward

Hi All,

I have a customer who is having a tough time using the magnets with the Stamparatus.  She understands they need to be strong to hold the paper down when lifting the plate, especially with photopolymer stamps.  But, her issue is the thickness and their getting in the way of the stamp.  Even placing a small portion of the magnet on a corner of the paper doesn't seem to help.  She doesn't want to start with a bigger piece of card stock as that adds another step with having to cut it down to fit her project.  She's doing 50 or so cards at time.

Does anyone have any suggestions for her?

Thanks in advance.
Anne
Anne Hayward-Outline Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets

Angie Brailsford

Perhaps use grid paper and put down a strip of adhesive to hold the cardstock she's stamping.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 10:42 AM SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54347h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
annehayward@wildblue.net?subject=Stamparatus+Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@wildblue.net

Hi All,

I have a customer who is having a tough time using the magnets with the Stamparatus.  She understands they need to be strong to hold the paper down when lifting the plate, especially with photopolymer stamps.  But, her issue is the thickness and their getting in the way of the stamp.  Even placing a small portion of the magnet on a corner of the paper doesn't seem to help.  She doesn't want to start with a bigger piece of card stock as that adds another step with having to cut it down to fit her project.  She's doing 50 or so cards at time.

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: annehayward@wildblue.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer
In reply to this post by Anne Hayward

If she is stamping a layer (not the card base), I use removable double sided tape on the back of the piece I’m stamping.  It will then lift up easily and I can rub tape off back. It holds cardstock in place. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Jul 6, 2020, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54347h38@.nabble> wrote:

annehayward@wildblue.net?subject=Stamparatus Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@

Hi All,

I have a customer who is having a tough time using the magnets with the Stamparatus.  She understands they need to be strong to hold the paper down when lifting the plate, especially with photopolymer stamps.  But, her issue is the thickness and their getting in the way of the stamp.  Even placing a small portion of the magnet on a corner of the paper doesn't seem to help.  She doesn't want to start with a bigger piece of card stock as that adds another step with having to cut it down to fit her project.  She's doing 50 or so cards at time.

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Anne Hayward, please change the email address to: annehayward@wildblue.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h55@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Stamparatus Magnets

Cindy McCool

For smaller pieces (labels, punches, etc) I  usually make a fixture to hold the piece. I punch or die cut 1 piece out of a 4x5 (or whatever) piece of CS, then I cut the remaining 50 pieces. I place the fixture into the Stamparatus, arrange the magnet and then place the piece into the negative space in my fixture. It fits in like a puzzle piece and holds in place to allow stamping. If it doesn’t hold (often happens with photopolymer stamps) I put a piece of washi or painter’s tape into the fixture to give it a little more hold.  I save all my fixtures to use again when I need that shape.

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Visit my website to shop on line: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindysprojects/

Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2070178 to join!

From: ml+s1100894n54347h4@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54347h4@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2020 8:42 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets

annehayward@wildblue.net?subject=Stamparatus%20Magnets

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annehayward@wildblue.net

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

The problem is the Stamparatus itself.   I tried to use it and I hate it - one of the reasons is the problem she describes.  I had a Misti long before the Stamparatus came along.   I now use only the Misti and I just don’t use a platform in my classes.  

Phyllis Strickland

On Jul 6, 2020, at 11:42 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54347h91@.nabble>
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Anne:

I ordered the magnet pad from Stamp n Storage.  It’s $ 9.75 plus shipping.  
It works for me.  Not sure if she wants to invest in that much more.  You
Might ask Demo Support for suggestions.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 6, 2020, at 12:44 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54351h27@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

The problem is the Stamparatus itself.   I tried to use it and I hate it - one of the reasons is the problem she describes.  I had a Misti long before the Stamparatus came along.   I now use only the Misti and I just don’t use a platform in my classes.  

Phyllis Strickland

On Jul 6, 2020, at 11:42 AM, SUDSOL [Anne Hayward] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54347h91@.nabble>
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54351.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stamparatus Magnets

Robin Messenheimer
I had a good collection of MISTIs before the Stamparatus came out. I always put my papers in a corner of the MISTIs so that I could stamp without using a magnet. So I was initially frustrated with the Stamparatus when I couldn't do that because the stamps wouldn't work near the hinges. Then Stamp n Storage came out with a thin magnetic plate to put in the bottom of the Stamparatus, and that made it possible to stamp near the hinges. Now I use that exclusively as a base for my stamping, whether with rubber or photopolymer. I'm sure something else might work. But that magnet plate stays put. You can still use the magnets while you're using it if you want or need to.

Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne
Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Robin,

What is the use of the magnetic plate without magnets?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 2:06 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54355h4@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=Re: Stamparatus Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

I had a good collection of MISTIs before the Stamparatus came out. I always put my papers in a corner of the MISTIs so that I could stamp without using a magnet. So I was initially frustrated with the Stamparatus when I couldn't do that because the stamps wouldn't work near the hinges. Then Stamp n Storage came out with a thin magnetic plate to put in the bottom of the Stamparatus, and that made it possible to stamp near the hinges. Now I use that exclusively as a base for my stamping, whether with rubber or photopolymer. I'm sure something else might work. But that magnet plate stays put. You can still use the magnets while you're using it if you want or need to.

Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne
Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54355.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren

I put my paper in the corner of the Stamparatus,  I add the silicone may and it works great.
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n54356h65@.nabble>
Date: 7/6/20 3:33 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Robin,

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 2:06 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54355h4@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne
Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54355.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54356.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by grantj

With the magnetic plate (it’s magnetic to keep it from slipping off the Stamparatus’ base) you can put your paper in a corner. The corner keeps the paper in place. The magnetic plate lifts it just enough so that the stamps can ink the paper, where it could not if you didn’t have what is basically a shim.  If the paper slips a bit when you lift the plate with the inked stamp, you simply put the paper back in the corner and it’s where it’s supposed to be.

From: ml+s1100894n54356h5@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54356h5@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 9:33 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus%20Magnets

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Robin,

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54356.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by GrammyKaren

The silicone mat is good, too. I like the magnet because it stays with the Stamparatus. I don’t even really know it’s there any more. It just stays put and I don’t use it for anything else

From: ml+s1100894n54357h36@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54357h36@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 10:04 AM

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus%20Magnets

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

I put my paper in the corner of the Stamparatus,  I add the silicone may and it works great.

Karen Bernhardt 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Robin,

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54357.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Hmmmm. May have to try that. I have a piece of gun foam I use to get a clear impression, but the plate might also work,

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 3:29 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54358h97@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets

The silicone mat is good, too. I like the magnet because it stays with the Stamparatus. I don’t even really know it’s there any more. It just stays put and I don’t use it for anything else

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Karen Bernhardt 

Robin,

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54357.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54358.html
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Make that FUN foam, please!!!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 3:36 PM, Jan Grant <revjanstamps@> wrote:

Hmmmm. May have to try that. I have a piece of gun foam I use to get a clear impression, but the plate might also work,

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 3:29 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54358h97@.nabble> wrote:

Karen Bernhardt 

Robin,

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54358.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I simply use the lines on the grid paper that fits the stamparatus.  This gives plenty of space when using the magnets to hold the card stock in place while stamping.

Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54359h47@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Mon, Jul 6, 2020 4:29 pm

With the magnetic plate (it’s magnetic to keep it from slipping off the Stamparatus’ base) you can put your paper in a corner. The corner keeps the paper in place. The magnetic plate lifts it just enough so that the stamps can ink the paper, where it could not if you didn’t have what is basically a shim. If the paper slips a bit when you lift the plate with the inked stamp, you simply put the paper back in the corner and it’s where it’s supposed to be.

From: ml+s1100894n54356h5@.nabble < ml+s1100894n54356h5@.nabble >
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 9:33 AM
To: SUDSOL Group < rmessenheimer@ >

revjanstamps@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus%20Magnets

Robin,

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 2:06 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n54355h4@.nabble > wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=Re : Stamparatus Magnets

Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne
Anne Hayward wrote
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54359.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stamparatus Magnets

Anne Hayward
Thanks everyone who responded with suggestions for my customer.  I have passed them all on to her.

Anne
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece
In reply to this post by Cindy McCool

This may not be the problem but I find that if I work too close to the corners, I have some problems with he magnets getting in the way. Sometimes working in the middle of the Stamparatus is better.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 12:26 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54350h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE: Stamparatus Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

For smaller pieces (labels, punches, etc) I  usually make a fixture to hold the piece. I punch or die cut 1 piece out of a 4x5 (or whatever) piece of CS, then I cut the remaining 50 pieces. I place the fixture into the Stamparatus, arrange the magnet and then place the piece into the negative space in my fixture. It fits in like a puzzle piece and holds in place to allow stamping. If it doesn’t hold (often happens with photopolymer stamps) I put a piece of washi or painter’s tape into the fixture to give it a little more hold.  I save all my fixtures to use again when I need that shape.

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Visit my website to shop on line: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindysprojects/

From: ml+s1100894n54347h4@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54347h4@.nabble]

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54350.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

I agree with you, Barbara!  I normally place my cardstock at the point where it is exactly 1" from the top and 1" from the hinge side.  That makes it easy to re-place it if I need to (such as with the photopolymer stamps, which tend to lift small cardstock pieces).  My downline and customers are all used to this method and probably use it themselves.  I've seldom had a problem since I started doing this.  I get very nice images and don't get ink on the hinge of the Stamparatus, as well.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 7/6/2020 7:55:56 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n54368h5@.nabble writes:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

This may not be the problem but I find that if I work too close to the corners, I have some problems with he magnets getting in the way. Sometimes working in the middle of the Stamparatus is better.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 12:26 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n54350h54@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

cindy@?subject=RE: Stamparatus Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

From: ml+s1100894n54347h4@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n54347h4@.nabble ]

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54350.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54368.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood
In reply to this post by grantj

I find that I can use the thinner black foam that came with the Stamparatus to be able to have just enough “lift” to also stamp in the corner and not have to use magnets. Or with the photopolymer stamps I can use the Deluxe Foam mat with the grid that we started selling. It does not shift for me. I have even used a cardboard shim if needed for just a little lift for red rubber stamps. 

I did wrap a piece of duck tape around the magnets and made a little tail that makes it very easy to lift up the magnet when I do want to stamp on paper that is moved out from the corner. I love the grid paper sized especially for the Stamparatus for classes as I can mark on the grid paper where to place the card stock that we’re stamping on if needed and no one has any problem duplicating just where to put it. 

I love how a long vertical card can stick out of the bottom or side of the Stamparatus because of the two open sides. That has always made it much more versatile for me then the Misti that I used to have because the closed sides on the Misti limited the size of what I could stamp. I’ve tried lots of stamp positioner tools over the years and can honestly say the Stamparatus is now my favorite.

And of course I love the ability to move the plate down and do hinge stamping and was excited to see the new Borders Abound set for that technique that Kim Cook helped design. (And several others).

Thought I would share that input for Anne as you work with your customer.

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On Jul 6, 2020, at 4:36 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54360h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus%20Magnets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

Karen Bernhardt 

Robin,

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

Anne Hayward wrote

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.
Anne

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamparatus-Magnets-tp54347p54360.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com