Stamp Sets With Corresponding Dies

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stamp Sets With Corresponding Dies

Jeanne Moss

If you're anything like me, you sometimes wish our stamps and coordinating dies had the same name.  I'm sure there's a good reason for different names, but it can be hard to remember that the Sailing Home Stamp Set goes with the Smooth Sailing Dies.

If you'd like a list of the stamp sets with coordinating dies in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog, then look no further!  Thanks to my friend, the fabulous Connie Babbert, SUDSOL has this resource available.

Jeanne Moss, Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Stamp Sets With Corresponding Dies

grantj

Thanks to both you and Connie for sharing!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Sep 11, 2019, at 8:05 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49728h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Stamp Sets With Corresponding Dies
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

If you're anything like me, you sometimes wish our stamps and coordinating dies had the same name.  I'm sure there's a good reason for different names, but it can be hard to remember that the Sailing Home Stamp Set goes with the Smooth Sailing Dies.

If you'd like a list of the stamp sets with coordinating dies in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog, then look no further!  Thanks to my friend, the fabulous Connie Babbert, SUDSOL has this resource available.

Jeanne Moss, Business Article Librarian

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamp-Sets-With-Corresponding-Dies-tp49728.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.