Stamp Clubs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stamp Clubs

Jeanne Moss
June is fast approaching, and I really need some help.

I have three Stamp Clubs.  One is scheduled to start this month, but I sent an email to those members, telling them that there will be changes in the hostess benefits beginning next month, and we would begin Stamp Club in June so that it would be fair to everyone.  I did not go into detail.

I have two other clubs that began in March, so six members will be under the current plan and six will be under the new plan.  I am really at a loss as to how to "spin" the changes in a positive way.  I know that they get extra credit for each additional order, but they can still never catch up to the old benefits plan.

Has anyone dealt with this yet?  Or does anyone have suggestions?  I'd appreciate any help.

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Stamp Clubs

Bonnie Washburn

Jeanne,

I have one club that will meet in June. To be fair I'm giving the June hostess my "benefits" from my preorder in May. But only one of my clubs have that challenge.  IT IS DIFFICULT but I feel since she has participated all stampin' year it's only fair.

Good luck and pleZ share what you decide. ThaX Bon!

As for me and my stamps, we will serve the Lord.  Inklesiates 24:7

Bonnie Washburn, Sr. Supervisor

Stampin' UP! Demonstrator

3712 Smyser CT, Wichita, KS 67204

Cell: 316-640-6393

Facebook

My Web Site

Paper Pumpkin!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

From: ml-node+s1100894n20137h64@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20137h64@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 3:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Stamp Clubs

stampingal@live.com?subject=Stamp%20Clubs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I have three Stamp Clubs.  One is scheduled to start this month, but I sent an email to those members, telling them that there will be changes in the hostess benefits beginning next month, and we would begin Stamp Club in June so that it would be fair to everyone.  I did not go into detail.

I have two other clubs that began in March, so six members will be under the current plan and six will be under the new plan.  I am really at a loss as to how to "spin" the changes in a positive way.  I know that they get extra credit for each additional order, but they can still never catch up to the old benefits plan.

Has anyone dealt with this yet?  Or does anyone have suggestions?  I'd appreciate any help.

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamp-Clubs-tp20137.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h10@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamp Clubs

Dawn DuVal

I think if you let them know there will be changes to the hostess benefits and they have the opportunity to earn more based on class sales. This would certainly should encourage them to gather more people who will make purchases.  I wouldn't give them your benefits.  If you present it in a positive manner and don't dwell on the changes they will most likely roll with it.  We, as demonstrators, always seem to think the worst and that our customers will not be receptive.  Most of your club members, I'm sure, come together for the friendship and stamping and the benefits are just that a benefit.

Remember how you relate the information to them is how they will respond.  My two cents worth.

Dawn

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 4:59 PM, SUDSOL [Bonnie Washburn] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20145h78@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
bew@cox.net?subject=RE:+Stamp+Clubs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bew@cox.net

Jeanne,

I have one club that will meet in June. To be fair I'm giving the June hostess my "benefits" from my preorder in May. But only one of my clubs have that challenge.  IT IS DIFFICULT but I feel since she has participated all stampin' year it's only fair.

Good luck and pleZ share what you decide. ThaX Bon!

As for me and my stamps, we will serve the Lord.  Inklesiates 24:7

Bonnie Washburn, Sr. Supervisor

Stampin' UP! Demonstrator

3712 Smyser CT, Wichita, KS 67204

Cell: <a href="tel:316-640-6393" value="+13166406393" target="_blank">316-640-6393

Facebook

My Web Site

Paper Pumpkin!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

From: ml-node+s1100894n20137h64@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20137h64@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 3:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Stamp Clubs

stampingal@...?subject=Stamp%20Clubs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I have three Stamp Clubs.  One is scheduled to start this month, but I sent an email to those members, telling them that there will be changes in the hostess benefits beginning next month, and we would begin Stamp Club in June so that it would be fair to everyone.  I did not go into detail.

I have two other clubs that began in March, so six members will be under the current plan and six will be under the new plan.  I am really at a loss as to how to "spin" the changes in a positive way.  I know that they get extra credit for each additional order, but they can still never catch up to the old benefits plan.

Has anyone dealt with this yet?  Or does anyone have suggestions?  I'd appreciate any help.

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamp-Clubs-tp20137.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h10@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Bonnie Washburn, please change the email address to: bew@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Stamp-Clubs-tp20137p20145.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h76@n5.nabble.com

Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamp Clubs

Catherine Harwood
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Here is a bit from an email I shared with my clubs -- which also end in June for this catalog year so I avoid your major issue. Perhaps you could have a basket of goodies (many that you got free or bought and never used) and you let the hostesses who will get less choose an item or two or three from that in addition based on sales levels. You will see in my note below that I point out that at $450 it really is not different -- and most of my clubs reach that amount. I got one note back -- and it was nice and said she agreed that she learns more than she spends or is losing and she was signing back up. So far everyone has just signed back up to start in August with no comment on the changes -- or they are still thinking it over. I agree with others that it;s how you present it.:

The hostess plan is changing June 2 -- it's sort of going back to what it was when I first signed up 18 years ago. A plus is that you will earn hostess benefits on every dollar over $150 -- so not be faced with having to spend just to get to a next level to avoid "wasted sales." The host rewards plan will be called Stampin' Rewards and be much simpler to understand. At $150 sales; you earn 10% free (and you earn 10% of every dollar even if it's over $150) -- then when it reaches $300; you get 12% free. When it reaches $450; you get 14% free and a half price item; At $600 and more the percentage jumps to 16% plus that one half price item. The changes allow Stampin' Up to stay financially sound (which it is, with no debt and sales this year that exceed expectations); continue to let you connect online orders to workshops for higher Rewards levels; and quite frankly, to reward demonstrators more as we have not really had a raise in a long time. I know the value you get from club and all we share and learn is the best reward of all, but rest assured, you will still be getting lots of freebies. Do the math, and for a $450 club total you will earn $63 free and a half price item, just about what it is now at that level. And I am thrilled you will earn a percentage of every dollar! If you have questions, let me know. We only have one June club that has an actual hostess -- the other three are Mystery Hostess so you will be splitting the benefits. For the Friday night June club, I will be sure Shannon earns the same as she would for any other club hostess this past catalog/club year.

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
SHOP NOW Online at:

On May 4, 2015, at 4:03 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20137h48@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Stamp%20Clubs

Jeanne Moss

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h94@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stamp Clubs

Renee Thompson
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss
I have a Stamp Club that runs through August. I am giving them the additional benefits from my pocket until then because they all told me that they would not sign up again because of reduced benefits.

I am going to try and come up with another incentive to keep them purchasing from me after that. The ladies in my club have been through four rounds of Stamp Clubs and they sometimes struggle to reach their $25 monthly purchase commitment because they are on a fixed budget. I cannot expect them to continue to do that or agree to purchase more for less benefits.

Good luck with whatever you do. I have faith that it will all work out in the end for us demo's and our customers.

Jeanne Moss wrote

Jeanne Moss
Renee’ Thompson www.justbecreative.stampinup.net airyelle@yahoo.com