Special in June?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Special in June?

Jeanne Moss
Does anyone know anything about a special for demos in June?  If you sell so much, you’ll get something?  One of my downline is asking me about it, and I think I may have seen something mentioned in a video, but I can’t seem to find anything anywhere about it.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Special in June?

Lois Folla

LOL we are just mear demonstrators, we won’t know that until June… LOL Seriously, they don’t share that information with us much earlier than when the promotion starts anymore… not sure why, but it is 😊

Good luck with your recruiting!

From: ml+s1100894n53428h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53428h84@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:14 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Special in June?

stampingal@live.com?subject=Special%20in%20June?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Does anyone know anything about a special for demos in June?  If you sell so much, you’ll get something?  One of my downline is asking me about it, and I think I may have seen something mentioned in a video, but I can’t seem to find anything anywhere about it.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Special-in-June-tp53428.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Special in June?

Sandy England

May 27

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2020, at 10:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53430h29@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: Special in June?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

LOL we are just mear demonstrators, we won’t know that until June… LOL Seriously, they don’t share that information with us much earlier than when the promotion starts anymore… not sure why, but it is 😊

Good luck with your recruiting!

From: ml+s1100894n53428h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53428h84@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:14 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Special in June?

stampingal@live.com?subject=Special%20in%20June?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Special-in-June-tp53428.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Special-in-June-tp53428p53430.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Sandy England