Source for bags & boxes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Source for bags & boxes

grantj
I know there is a place some demos order different sizes of clear bags from. I believe they also sell boxes? Looking for sources for blank white paper pumpkin boxes that is not U-Line.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
[hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Source for bags & boxes

Jeanne Moss
There is a site called clearbags.com that many demos use.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Sep 27, 2020, at 10:25 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

I know there is a place some demos order different sizes of clear bags from. I believe they also sell boxes? Looking for sources for blank white paper pumpkin boxes that is not U-Line.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
[hidden email]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
Thanks everyone! As soon as I read my own post, I realized I wanted clearbags.com! 

Trouble is, I'm really looking for boxes.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/28/2020 7:42 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Sep 27, 2020, at 10:25 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55683h14@.nabble> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Source for bags & boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683p55687.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert
Try Nashville Wraps....they have a good variety of boxes and I've purchased from them many times.  www.nashvillewraps.com

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:35 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]

Thanks everyone! As soon as I read my own post, I realized I wanted clearbags.com

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/28/2020 7:42 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55687h96@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@...?subject=Re: SU!: Source for bags & boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

On Sep 27, 2020, at 10:25 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n55683h14@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@?subject=Source for bags & boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683p55687.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683p55688.html

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
Thank you, Connie!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/28/2020 8:45 AM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via SUDSOL Info & Help <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Try Nashville Wraps....they have a good variety of boxes and I've purchased from them many times. www.nashvillewraps.com

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:35 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]?subject=Re:+SU!:+Source+for+bags+&+boxes

Thanks everyone! As soon as I read my own post, I realized I wanted clearbags.com!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/28/2020 7:42 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help < ml+s1100894n55687h96@.nabble > wrote:

stampingal@...?subject=Re: SU!: Source for bags & boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

revjanstamps@ ?subject=Source for bags & boxes

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683p55688.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%[hidden email]

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683p55689.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by grantj
I've ordered from Clearbags.com but shipping can be very high, Many of the same items are on Amazon with FREE shipping for Prime members.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede Friends on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

[hidden email]
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 9:25 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
Thanks Angie! Never thought of looking on Amazon!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/29/2020 7:36 AM SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via SUDSOL Info & Help <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

I've ordered from Clearbags.com but shipping can be very high, Many of the same items are on Amazon with FREE shipping for Prime members.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede Friends on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore

[hidden email]
Let me be your CARD iologist

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 9:25 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]?subject=Source+for+bags+&+boxes

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%[hidden email]
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net [hidden email] Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Source-for-bags-boxes-tp55683p55708.html