So sorry

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

So sorry

joyce pacer
I am so sorry for not being in the chat room Wednesday night.  We had an ice storm and I lost power and internet service.  I was staying with my daughter that had a little heat, but livable.  I could not get home until late Wednesday night.  I just got internet service this morning.  Hopefully this weather will pass soon. We ended up with four inches of snow on Thursday Monday.  

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: So sorry

Blythe Klipple

Somehow I think you can be forgiven Joyce!!!!  Yikes.  The weather all over this county is just crazy.  Someone seems to be quite unhappy with us (country)!

Hugs to you and hopefully you can keep warm and comfy.

~Blythe

On Feb 19, 2021, at 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n57547h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=So%20sorry
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I am so sorry for not being in the chat room Wednesday night.  We had an ice storm and I lost power and internet service.  I was staying with my daughter that had a little heat, but livable.  I could not get home until late Wednesday night.  I just got internet service this morning.  Hopefully this weather will pass soon. We ended up with four inches of snow on Thursday Monday.  

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/So-sorry-tp57547.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, ml+s1100894n5514h1@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Hope all is OK now! It’s even cold here, though not freezing except up the mountains. I’m ready for Spring!

Robin Messenheimer
PO Box 5234, Hilo, HI 96720
808-854-6145

On Feb 19, 2021, at 6:53 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n57547h26@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=So sorry
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/So-sorry-tp57547.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Chat Notices & Reminders, click here.
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

We really are not use to this weather.  We have cold weather but seldom no more snow that one or two inches.  This was first an ice storm with up to one or more inches of ice and heavy wind.  It took down trees and power lines and then a day later 4-6 inches of snow.  Now are mountains south of the state gets deep snow and has ski resorts.
Hope to be there next week.
On 02/19/2021 1:46 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n57550h64@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: So sorry
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Somehow I think you can be forgiven Joyce!!!!  Yikes.  The weather all over this county is just crazy.  Someone seems to be quite unhappy with us (country)!

Hugs to you and hopefully you can keep warm and comfy.

~Blythe

On Feb 19, 2021, at 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n57547h24@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=So%20sorry
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, ml+s1100894n5514h1@.nabble
Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/So-sorry-tp57547p57550.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h48@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat